Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• We really oughta add GMOD to the game list, it's possibilities are endless.

Pipas posted: »

Speaking of, what would you guys like to play on Saturday?

• Aight, but someone else would need to organize it, because I'd have no idea what to do. :D

We really oughta add GMOD to the game list, it's possibilities are endless.

• Guys do you know what day is today?

• F17!

enter image description here

Leluch123 posted: »

Guys do you know what day is today?

• enter image description here

F17!

• Now I have an excuse to drink!

F17!

• edited February 2016

Thanks everyone for all stuff you have posted here. And the authors, of course, also thanks for such beautiful pictures. Now my refrigerator has become even more beautiful with these magnets. But I think I need more) Especially with Rhys because everything that I chose before is too dark.

• edited February 2016

Oooo thats awesome, and so pretty

Laianely posted: »

Thanks everyone for all stuff you have posted here. And the authors, of course, also thanks for such beautiful pictures. Now my refrigerator

• A RHYSHA FRIDGE.

Next, a Rhysha oven. XD

Thanks everyone for all stuff you have posted here. And the authors, of course, also thanks for such beautiful pictures. Now my refrigerator

• Ohhhhh, that's pretty cool! Me likey. :)

• enter image description here

• And if you ask me I dont have that game :D

Aight, but someone else would need to organize it, because I'd have no idea what to do.

• I see new fanfics to read!! And I am sick again :(

• That's a cute husky over there!

• Fanfics will cure you!

Somehow!

UnicornsFTW posted: »

I see new fanfics to read!! And I am sick again

• Scrolling through your ship tag on tumblr like

• Thats a nice fridge u got there, great to see 2 of my Fanart works on there, i also recognize a couple of other artists works on there too :D

• edited February 2016

I really love your fanart! I have also set up two of your works as my smartphone wallpapers and enjoy it everyday)

btw... Artist! It was that word which one I had tried to remember the whole yesterday evening! But obviously I couldn't.

Thats a nice fridge u got there, great to see 2 of my Fanart works on there, i also recognize a couple of other artists works on there too

• edited February 2016

So todays my birthday!

enter image description here)

Not to mention I got the best gift ever

and my class played me this song

enter link description here

• there is still hope for that guy yet. look from 37:20

enter link description here

• Happy birthday.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

So todays my birthday! ) Not to mention I got the best gift ever and my class played me this song enter link description here

• edited February 2016

EDIT: Never mind, Leluch beat me to it, ignore this post.

• call me quick Leluch

EDIT: Never mind, Leluch beat me to it, ignore this post.

• This is what I like about Jack, he considers other options down the line rather than set on one goal from the start and stick to it, ignoring other possibilities.

I wouldn't mind even if he did decide to ship rhyiona in the end. He even pointed out a reason why people might not ship rhyiona at the end of his Episode 3 playthrough.

Basically, shipping aside, I really admire his open-mindedness.

there is still hope for that guy yet. look from 37:20 enter link description here

• (37:25) It's a little bit too late to follow the relationship now Jackieboy.He can redeem himself still though,but if he decides not to-it's totally fine by me

there is still hope for that guy yet. look from 37:20 enter link description here

• Happy birthday, Duck_Hunt! :)

So todays my birthday! ) Not to mention I got the best gift ever and my class played me this song enter link description here

• It's never too late to jump on the Rhysha ship.

buttstabber posted: »

(37:25) It's a little bit too late to follow the relationship now Jackieboy.He can redeem himself still though,but if he decides not to-it's totally fine by me

• Thanks guys!

• I hope you got some kewl gifts.

Like socks, socks are badass.

• Not this playthrough, though. He didn't give her the flower and he lied about Jack. (And teased her with the face)

It's never too late to jump on the Rhysha ship.

• Socks ARE badass.

I hope you got some kewl gifts. Like socks, socks are badass.

• So what, Yogscast Hannah didn't do any of those things (and she also ruled Hyperion and trusted Jack in Episode 2) and she shipped Rhysha.

Linnet posted: »

Not this playthrough, though. He didn't give her the flower and he lied about Jack. (And teased her with the face)

• Actually I can go with either; but prefer Rhysha cause it's what they pushed for and is more fitting. Rhys and Fiona seem better as frenemies then anything. The witty insults and the friendly compliments were more present between them. When I first started Episode 1, I thought Rhys was searching for FIona or something cause of some bad relationship. (This is where I digress a bit, so the rest is only somewhat relevant) I had never played Borderlands before Tales, only watched my pals play sometimes. All I knew was it was hilarious, had alot to do with guns, and probably the best villain in a game. So Tales brought me in and I didn't expect something this great as a plot; I just went with the usual Telltale drama formula and thought maybe a relationship drama between the two. I'm glad I was wrong about all my expectations, considering how small they were. This game brought me into Borderlands entirely, as I bought Handsome Collection around Episode 3 cause it was on sale.

This is what I like about Jack, he considers other options down the line rather than set on one goal from the start and stick to it, ignorin

• edited February 2016

Huh, that's actually really unique. Glad you had a great birthday, and best wishes to ya.

• Yeah he missed the flower opportunity, and scared her with the face, BUT he 1) trusted her with the stun baton, 2) didn't let her go, 3) didn't slap her butt, and 4) rejected hyperion so he'll get to hug her in the next episode. He's done more good than bad by her, and he'll still have the opportunity in the end to decide if he ships it.

Not this playthrough, though. He didn't give her the flower and he lied about Jack. (And teased her with the face)

• I see. I tried the hesitation ending to see what would happen once. I didn't get the hug, but you can still tell Sasha she looks good.

And I think you can always say you like her? It's sort of weird how as written Sasha herself doesn't really get much of a say in things.

LoseMyHome posted: »

Yeah he missed the flower opportunity, and scared her with the face, BUT he 1) trusted her with the stun baton, 2) didn't let her go, 3) did

• Yeah you always get that opportunity, I just think it's more meaningful after the player has at least done mostly good things for Sasha. Otherwise it really wouldn't make sense to say you like her but be in a position where she probably wouidn't like you as much. I wish she had a better meter to gauge how much she would be willing to pursue a relationship by the ending.

I see. I tried the hesitation ending to see what would happen once. I didn't get the hug, but you can still tell Sasha she looks good.

• I will say the 'stay the hell away from my sister' option results in Laura and Troy being hilarious. Rhys does not Social well in general, but Fiona also starts to struggle to maintain the conversation intended direction.

LoseMyHome posted: »

Yeah you always get that opportunity, I just think it's more meaningful after the player has at least done mostly good things for Sasha. Oth

• I started to play the game called "Victor Vran". And Victor has a voice in his head, who is lying and laughing at Victor. And my reaction: "What? Again? Handsome Jack, is it you?!"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.