Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• enter image description here

Rhysha is the best ship

• <.<
    >.>

Hi.

• Hey Ctarl, been a while since I've seen you here, how's it going.

<.< >.> ..... Hi.

Rhysha is the best ship

• Hey Ctarl, long time no see! :D

<.< >.> ..... Hi.

• Moar Sasha art

enter image description here

Sauce

• Late, but that's pretty great.

BB8

I tried to art.

• Depends what 'it' is.
    If by 'it', you mean life then.... decent.
    WAT BOUT U M789

Hey Ctarl, been a while since I've seen you here, how's it going.

• Alright, so it's kind of hard to stop drawing them now that I've started... I'm not trying to spam my doodles here, but, I mean... this is where Rhysha doodles belong, right?

• No worries, post as many doodles as you want! This is certainly the best place to show them. :)

Alright, so it's kind of hard to stop drawing them now that I've started... I'm not trying to spam my doodles here, but, I mean... this is where Rhysha doodles belong, right?

Alright, so it's kind of hard to stop drawing them now that I've started... I'm not trying to spam my doodles here, but, I mean... this is where Rhysha doodles belong, right?

• So hey, I haven't dropped off the planet!

Every day this week, my plans to write were ruined. Supercell storm ripped through North Carolina a few days ago and ripped up some trees and caused a lot of damage, so it was back-to-back service calls there for a while. And the ability to sleep has kind of been tempermental at best ...

I'll be getting back to work on the story when I get home tonight. Bringing mom to see Gods of Egypt.

I was thinking of splitting this chapter into two and posting part of it earlier in the week so you'd at least get something ... but a bigger, fleshier chapter is much better, no?

• Can I join the rhysha map

• Yo, @Intellectual_Poultry! Tomorrow's the Garry's mod event and I haven't even opened the game once, so I was wondering if there's an easy way to set up a private server? Or is it as stupid as in TF2?

And I know there are a lot of possibilities to play it, so which gamemod do you prefer? And what is the objectives and such? I know literally nothing about the game. :D

PS: Here's the countdown.

• Well sir Pipas, the good thing about Gmod is how we can literally do anything we want. We can go on a custom game mode, or sandbox, or make up our own thing.

As for servers, Gmod isn't remotely as popular as TF2, so finding an empty server will be easy, and the chance of a random joining it will be relatively low.

Pipas posted: »

Yo, @Intellectual_Poultry! Tomorrow's the Garry's mod event and I haven't even opened the game once, so I was wondering if there's an easy

• Sure you can. It's just that you have the same avatar as one of the members on the map, but eh, I guess we can live with it.

Just tell me where you live and I'll put you on the map. (hopefully soon, if I'm not being lazy again) :)

Can I join the rhysha map

• Okay then, I guess we'll just figure it out on spot, heh. Glad to hear that about the servers. Thanks, Poultry! :)

Well sir Pipas, the good thing about Gmod is how we can literally do anything we want. We can go on a custom game mode, or sandbox, or make

• I'm actually doing some research now, you might have a texture problem if you don't have CSS installed.

I'll let you know more about it later.

Okay then, I guess we'll just figure it out on spot, heh. Glad to hear that about the servers. Thanks, Poultry!

• Pretty good. Going down to Florida for Spring break, stopping in North Carolina for the night.

Depends what 'it' is. If by 'it', you mean life then.... decent. WAT BOUT U M789

• North Carolina is a nice place.

Because I live there.

And decent employment rate but whose counting that?

Pretty good. Going down to Florida for Spring break, stopping in North Carolina for the night.

• You guys also serve chicken breast sandwiches with bones in the chicken. How do you have a chicken breast sandwich that isn't boneless chicken?

North Carolina is a nice place. Because I live there. And decent employment rate but whose counting that?

• You guys also serve chicken breast sandwiches

You guys also serve chicken

Chicken

You guys also serve chicken breast sandwiches with bones in the chicken. How do you have a chicken breast sandwich that isn't boneless chicken?

• N.C. homiessss.

Eat around bones, use them as toothpicks. Double whammey.

You guys also serve chicken breast sandwiches You guys also serve chicken Chicken

• TftB in nutshell

• edited February 2016

Oh my.

Oki, let me know when/if you find something more.

I'm actually doing some research now, you might have a texture problem if you don't have CSS installed. I'll let you know more about it later.

• I live in London

Sure you can. It's just that you have the same avatar as one of the members on the map, but eh, I guess we can live with it. Just tell me where you live and I'll put you on the map. (hopefully soon, if I'm not being lazy again)

• Don't forget about today's event, guys! We're starting in 20 minutes.

Let's see how will that go, ehehe.

• In at 14k, I present ...

16 : Helter Skelter

It was supposed to be longer, but I didn't want to drag it out.

• Another amazing addition to the story! Everything just keeps on getting crazier!

In at 14k, I present ... 16 : Helter Skelter It was supposed to be longer, but I didn't want to drag it out.

• 14k, I present ...

Well then, better get to it.

In at 14k, I present ... 16 : Helter Skelter It was supposed to be longer, but I didn't want to drag it out.

• Sasha is my favourite person in TFTB

Sasha is my favourite person in TFTB

Sasha is my favourite person in TFTB

• enter link description here
    Jacksepticeye officaly ships Rhysha!! Yaya Finally. And poor guy cried over LB and Sasha :)

• I was supposed to confirm that but you got me.

UnicornsFTW posted: »

enter link description here Jacksepticeye officaly ships Rhysha!! Yaya Finally. And poor guy cried over LB and Sasha

• Took him long enough:) Also his reactions to emotional moments are pretty priceless,you don't usually expect a grown up guy sobbing and tearing up like that

enter link description here Jacksepticeye officaly ships Rhysha!! Yaya Finally. And poor guy cried over LB and Sasha

• The clapping thing he did when Fiona expressed approval at Rhys liking Sasha, oh Jack. XD

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited February 2016

I almost pity Rhyionan's now they were so happy that they finally got a famous YT person...

also Seriously watching the Sasha death scene for milionth time, even while knowing what happens next is so damn sad...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.