Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited March 2016

Thanks! This is a brand new avenue of fanart for me, but I'm really looking forward to seeing what I can do with it. It certainly is a fun sandbox to play in!

I really wanted to use the custom Rhysha vs. Rhyiona shipping map that was created for the group's TF2 games for the background in this one, but that map just won't load in SFM for me. I still have lots to learn about SFM.

It's always good to see a fellow sfm artist here in the forums keep up the good work

• Thank you! I'm so excited that I was finally able to get it to work. It will be fun learning the ropes on this program. An entirely new avenue of fanart is open to me!

Yoooo you do great sfm art!

• Thank you very much!

That's amazing, very nicely done.

• Thanks!

Leluch123 posted: »

Sweet

• Well, I know what I'm reading over lunch today!

17 : Diverging Not as long as the other chapters, but it's here! The next chapter will shift back to Nora's crew underground.

• On the bright side, this is really cool. On the downside...well it's pretty self-explanatory.

enter link description here

• Must.. Have.... Sasha... Model

mcemily posted: »

Well, despite the fact that I've got a really nasty head cold, today has turned out to be extremely productive on the creative front. Not on

• GORTYS MADE ME BAWL ;-;

• I know what you mean! I saw this on DeviantArt earlier today, and I commented that the look on Gortys's face and her holding Sasha's hand made the whole thing 87 bazillion times more devastating.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

GORTYS MADE ME BAWL ;-;

• Imagine constat questions if she's going to be ok....

I know what you mean! I saw this on DeviantArt earlier today, and I commented that the look on Gortys's face and her holding Sasha's hand made the whole thing 87 bazillion times more devastating.

• It was made by yhrite. His models are fantastic.

Must.. Have.... Sasha... Model

• I was having a great day and now THIS!!?

• Omg, don't make me cry.

• I can't tell if I hate it or love it,extremely well made but goddam dark as hell

• enter image description here

The Return

Coming 'soon'

The Return Coming 'soon'

• I'm ready! enter image description here

The Return Coming 'soon'

• edited March 2016

Since i have not made any fanart in a long time i decided to make something so i made some fanart with Sasha i think it turned out pretty good

enter image description here

1920 x 1080 - Image

Made with SFM/Photoshop

Since i have not made any fanart in a long time i decided to make something so i made some fanart with Sasha i think it turned out pretty good 1920 x 1080 - Image Made with SFM/Photoshop

• I think it turned out pretty good.

Pretty good? This is fucking amazing.

Since i have not made any fanart in a long time i decided to make something so i made some fanart with Sasha i think it turned out pretty good 1920 x 1080 - Image Made with SFM/Photoshop

• Butt grab lol

Well, despite the fact that I've got a really nasty head cold, today has turned out to be extremely productive on the creative front. Not on

• You are soooooo good at this, it's crazy.

The Return Coming 'soon'

Perfection. <3

• You are awesome! Your fanart is great as usual! =)

• Gifs to explain looking at this image: Amazing stuff yet again JimJam

• I think it turned out pretty good.

Jamie, you should know by now all of your art is fantastic.

• Perfection at its finest

• So I drew Rhys in a Ween shirt (thanks to @MetallicaRules for inspiration)

So I drew Rhys in a Ween shirt (thanks to @MetallicaRules for inspiration)

• Clash of the clothing.

Fight of the fabrics.

War of the wools.

Welp

• So, quick quesh for everyone here. How many of you own CSGO?

Poogers555 posted: »

So, quick quesh for everyone here. How many of you own CSGO?

• I wish somebody would do a Caramel Dansen gif with Rhysha. XD

• Is it me or the thread is unusually active these days?

• It has while being just as Rhysha-focused. It's awesome!

Is it me or the thread is unusually active these days?

• Who was that guy who flipped at Rhysha during episode 3? I want to see his entire playthrough.

• Yeah, I've noticed it too.

Is it me or the thread is unusually active these days?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.