Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Are you talking about this guy? His name is angelarts.

enter link description here

Who was that guy who flipped at Rhysha during episode 3? I want to see his entire playthrough.

• edited March 2016

Pretty good? Stop lying, this is amazing!!! She's so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since i have not made any fanart in a long time i decided to make something so i made some fanart with Sasha i think it turned out pretty good 1920 x 1080 - Image Made with SFM/Photoshop

• Totally game for this >.>

The Return Coming 'soon'

• So this story isn't Rhysha ... at all ... But it's primarily Rhys with some mentions of Vaughn, and is deliciously dark and deserves to be posted. Set in the future once he takes over Atlas and deals with fringing insanity.

Be warned of character death.

Intrusive Thoughts from a Charismatic Extrovert

• THERE HE IS

Are you talking about this guy? His name is angelarts. enter link description here

• I do but I suck at it and just dont play it

Poogers555 posted: »

So, quick quesh for everyone here. How many of you own CSGO?

• Loving the amount of stuff on this thread recently!

And temp Punisher avatar for anticipation for Daredevil S2, dw cool Athena will be back soon B)

• Well sometimes....though im horrible at it. Never won a comp. match

Poogers555 posted: »

So, quick quesh for everyone here. How many of you own CSGO?

• Well i found my new wallpaper.

This is amazing.

Since i have not made any fanart in a long time i decided to make something so i made some fanart with Sasha i think it turned out pretty good 1920 x 1080 - Image Made with SFM/Photoshop

• All i want for my birthday is a Borderlands announcement ;_;

• Revolution...time to overthrow the tyrant POOPASS!

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, I've noticed it too.

• enter image description here

Leluch123 posted: »

Revolution...time to overthrow the tyrant POOPASS!

• edited March 2016

Aw yiss, can't wait for the new Daredevil season. :P

Loving the amount of stuff on this thread recently! And temp Punisher avatar for anticipation for Daredevil S2, dw cool Athena will be back soon

• yeeeeaaaahh! I'm super pumped for this. Loved season 1!

Aw yiss, can't wait for the new Daredevil season. :P

• All I want is a Rhysha kiss.

UmbraCode posted: »

All i want for my birthday is a Borderlands announcement ;_;

• And a Season 2 of TFTBL.

All I want is a Rhysha kiss.

• So I've been thinking about making a SUPREMELY HUGE Borderlands poll, and was wondering if any of you would be interested. (Just going over opinions and such of the overall Borderlands franchise. Borderlands 1, 2, Pre-Sequel, and obviosuly Tales) I'll probably post it as a whole separate forum post though, with the link in there.

• Sure, go ahead. :)

So I've been thinking about making a SUPREMELY HUGE Borderlands poll, and was wondering if any of you would be interested. (Just going over

• And TWAU.

And a Season 2 of TFTBL.

• Yeah

So I've been thinking about making a SUPREMELY HUGE Borderlands poll, and was wondering if any of you would be interested. (Just going over

• Thats gorgeous, man... Thx for my new background :3

• Yeah, that sounds interesting.

• I'm really enjoying tinkering with SFM. Have another Rhysha wallpaper. This is sort of a reimagining of one of my favorite Rhysha moments from episode 3.

I won't let you fall.

• It's canon, he's little spoon

enter image description here

By freedomconvicted

• edited March 2016

Gears 4 News!!!!!!!!! Sorry it's unrelated! BUT OMG! There's also a character called KAIT DIAZ as voiced by Laura Bailey... :D :D Laura is bae af

mcemily posted: »

I'm really enjoying tinkering with SFM. Have another Rhysha wallpaper. This is sort of a reimagining of one of my favorite Rhysha moments from episode 3.

• Haha, excellent. :D

It's canon, he's little spoon By freedomconvicted

• Is this fanart or the actual game? Both are impressive o_o

Gears 4 News!!!!!!!!! Sorry it's unrelated! BUT OMG! There's also a character called KAIT DIAZ as voiced by Laura Bailey... Laura is bae af

• Actual game character design! The 3 new characters

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Is this fanart or the actual game? Both are impressive o_o

• HEY KIDS! HANDS- No its me the woRST PERSON EVER IM SORRY FOR MY INNACTIVITY PLS FORGIVE ME!

College has been a jerk and i have been sick, so while i was trying not to sleep in class did this little Sasha doodle so when i came back home i slept. But then i woke up at 12 and finished it on Medibang Paint :|

Gonna try to do rhysha next time! Also great job keeping the thread alive i love you guys ;~;

• Smol sass that will kick ur ass.

HEY KIDS! HANDS- No its me the woRST PERSON EVER IM SORRY FOR MY INNACTIVITY PLS FORGIVE ME! College has been a jerk and i have been sick

• Just wanted to give an update... I got my grade for this project. 100%, with some really nice comments from the professor. So thank you all again for your feedback, I really do appreciate it. ^_^

mcemily posted: »

Hey, everybody... I was hoping to get some feedback on a project I'm working on for my audio/video class. And yes, it's Rhysha--related!

• <3

HEY KIDS! HANDS- No its me the woRST PERSON EVER IM SORRY FOR MY INNACTIVITY PLS FORGIVE ME! College has been a jerk and i have been sick

• I'll kick ur ass, i'll kick ur dog's ass, i'll kick my own ass i dont give a shit

Smol sass that will kick ur ass.

Link

Found this while stalking tumblr ^u^

• Sooooo sweet!!!

Link Found this while stalking tumblr ^u^

• Loving all this art! :D I hear there is a Captain America: Cival War Trailer today? (10th March)

• Yes. A little reminder why they're actually fighting.

Loving all this art! I hear there is a Captain America: Cival War Trailer today? (10th March)

• omg pipas XD

Yes. A little reminder why they're actually fighting.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.