Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• But I like Captain America more than Iron Man, what do I do?

Pipas posted: »

Yes. A little reminder why they're actually fighting.

• Hmm... wait for the inevitable sequel where Captain Rhyiona and Iron Rhysha put aside their differences to team up against a villainous Rhack shipper?

But I like Captain America more than Iron Man, what do I do?

• edited March 2016

tumblr chibis<3
    enter image description here

• SPIDEYS BACK

• And Sasha is darker thаn Fiona.. Again -_- But she is still cute, of course <3

buttstabber posted: »

tumblr chibis<3

• Indeed we must prevent the Age of Rhack!

mcemily posted: »

Hmm... wait for the inevitable sequel where Captain Rhyiona and Iron Rhysha put aside their differences to team up against a villainous Rhack shipper?

• wut?

SPIDEYS BACK

• Guys...why there are pictures of past&future Rhys making out with himself on Tumblr?

• If there's rule 34 of Zootopia and Durr Plant, don't be that surprised!

Leluch123 posted: »

Guys...why there are pictures of past&future Rhys making out with himself on Tumblr?

• There comes a point where you've been searching tumblr enough that you've become numb to everything.

I'm not even phased by the sight of a man trying to give fellatio to his anthro-version.

Guys...why there are pictures of past&future Rhys making out with himself on Tumblr?

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited March 2016

=enter image description here

ZapThroat posted: »

If there's rule 34 of Zootopia and Durr Plant, don't be that surprised!

• Here I thought Rhack was the most screw-up THAT site could come up with...how wrong I was...

There comes a point where you've been searching tumblr enough that you've become numb to everything. I'm not even phased by the sight of a man trying to give fellatio to his anthro-version.

• enter image description here

• I've rarely visited Tumblr...that's a scary place

• If there's rule 34 of Zootopia and Durr Plant, don't be that surprised!

If there's rule 34 of Zootopia and Durr Plant...

rule 34 of Durr Plant

A hwat?!

• I was under the impression that Sasha is darker than Fiona in the game anyways.

Laianely posted: »

And Sasha is darker thаn Fiona.. Again -_- But she is still cute, of course

• Maybe a little bit, but not so much

I was under the impression that Sasha is darker than Fiona in the game anyways.

• You sir must've seen some shit haven't you

• gives haunted look

you have no idea...

You sir must've seen some shit haven't you

• Dude, Sasha is, like, way darker than Fiona. To the point where I doubt they're completely related.

Laianely posted: »

And Sasha is darker thаn Fiona.. Again -_- But she is still cute, of course

• Will be typing tonight. Maybe. Hopefully.

My fiancé's birthday is today. I'm actually taking him to a bar tonight, so I might get home late ... and the writing may not start until early morning.

• Happy birthday to him! Hope its a good time!

It'd be interesting if you had a lot to drink then decided to write some more while tipsy. See what your drunk self thinks of Denouement.

Will be typing tonight. Maybe. Hopefully. My fiancé's birthday is today. I'm actually taking him to a bar tonight, so I might get home late ... and the writing may not start until early morning.

• edited March 2016

Oh, you mean Rhyscest? Yeah, I didn't know what that was until Poultry mentioned it the Jacksepticeye thread.

I saw that too in fact. I get that Rhys is a shippable guy, but himself? Really? Whatever made people think of that? Cx

• I don't think that any form of thinking was involved here...

lottii-lu posted: »

Oh, you mean Rhyscest? Yeah, I didn't know what that was until Poultry mentioned it the Jacksepticeye thread. I saw that too in fact. I get that Rhys is a shippable guy, but himself? Really? Whatever made people think of that? Cx

• edited March 2016

Rhyscest...really now.
    Points for creative title i guess :\

Oh, you mean Rhyscest? Yeah, I didn't know what that was until Poultry mentioned it the Jacksepticeye thread. I saw that too in fact. I get that Rhys is a shippable guy, but himself? Really? Whatever made people think of that? Cx

• And if you think Rhyscest is new, wait until you see Vaughcest!

Rhyscest...really now. Points for creative title i guess

• edited March 2016

Leave The Past BehinI have posted it already here long time ago but I updated it with chapter 2 today!! Yay!! Already started to work on chapter 3 and I am also working on other story. Bc I can write 2 works at time...

• I'm pretty sure i won't be able to see anything ever again after this,so I'd rather not:p

And if you think Rhyscest is new, wait until you see Vaughcest!

• edited March 2016

Now when I look at these pictures from a laptop screen, I think the difference is not as big as it seemed on my smartphone. I mean, that Fiona isn't so... white as Rhys, for example.

Don't know how to explain this situation in right way)

Dude, Sasha is, like, way darker than Fiona. To the point where I doubt they're completely related.

• God damn I miss this game, man. Please god let there be a season 2.

• So I said I was making a Borderlands Fan Survey last week. I haven't been able to get back to that cause of getting so sick it'd be disgusting to describe even one detail. But anways, how's everyone doin'?

• Well my im alot darker(like 2 shades) than my brothers and we share the same parents. I dont think skin tone should be a big deal to siblings of mixed ancestry but thats just me.

Dude, Sasha is, like, way darker than Fiona. To the point where I doubt they're completely related.

• Considering their orphanage, I'd like to entertain the possibility that they were both orphans from different parents.

It's kind of endearing to think that Fiona maybe found Sasha on the street and took her in as her sister.

UmbraCode posted: »

Well my im alot darker(like 2 shades) than my brothers and we share the same parents. I dont think skin tone should be a big deal to siblings of mixed ancestry but thats just me.

• They're actually not that different in skin tone, I would put Fiona maybe a half-shade lighter than Sasha. There is a developer that worked on the game that posted on tumblr (I don't have the source right now but I definitely remember reading it) that Fiona and Sasha were designed with the same skin tone. They've also been confirmed to both be Mediterranean, which leads me to believe they're both from the same parents. I just think it's the hair that throws people off.

• Apart from slowly suffocating due to the lack of decent story based games? Preeeety good

So I said I was making a Borderlands Fan Survey last week. I haven't been able to get back to that cause of getting so sick it'd be disgusting to describe even one detail. But anways, how's everyone doin'?

• Yo.

Sorry for not announcing any event last week, you can blame it on my laziness and latest season of House of Cards.

Anyways, since @Duck_Hunt wanted Team Fortress 2 last time, let's have that.

So get ready for shooting madness at 9 PM CET/8 PM GMT/3 PM EST/12 AM PST this Saturday.

Countdown

• Oh hell yes I've missed TF2 events!

Pipas posted: »

Yo. Sorry for not announcing any event last week, you can blame it on my laziness and latest season of House of Cards. Anyways, since

• Yeah same. Can't wait til Quantum Break though. Seems REALLY promising.

Apart from slowly suffocating due to the lack of decent story based games? Preeeety good

Sign in to comment in this discussion.