Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited March 2016

Not gonna lie, I've been procrastinating a bit on writing this next chapter. It's going to be long, too ... focusing on Nora, Vaughn, Piper, Cait, and Rhys in the underground. But this last week has been hell on wheels (mom going into surgery, fiance's and uncle's birthdays, picking mom up from hospital, endless running around and being annoyed by everything that moves ... ) I have the chapter planned out and intend to get to writing it this weekend, starting Friday.

I'm sorry my chapters have been spacing out a little more than I would like, with one chapter coming out every other week versus the rapid-fire updating when I first started. The deeper into the plot I go, the more tenacious and tactful I have to be at pre-planning and hint placement ... and the more I have to rethink and reorganize so that everything makes sense. I've been obsessing with something I have planned for a future chapter and have been working back from that point so that everything 'clicks'.

But, I found two stories! @Pipas !

(Series)

Nothing Like Him by ZeNami

Having stepped into the wasteland-worn boots of leadership for the Children of Helios, Vaughn isn't so much the panic-ridden, jumpy little accountant he used to be back in his Hyperion days. Actually, things are going great--for both him and his best friend Rhys, who now heads the revived ATLAS company. Of course, there are loose ends following the final days of Handsome Jack's mega-corporation; one of them is a stray Body Double who somehow managed not to get himself killed by vengeful bandits. When Vaughn finds Timothy Lawrence delivered by hand to his doorstep, he decides to give him what he's given everyone who's crossed his path: a chance.

• Primarily a Vaughn/Timothy slash fic, the author promises strong Rhysha in later chapters, confirmed in a reply to my comment on it. (And honestly, it's pretty well written).

(One-Shot)

Merry Mercenary Day, Janey Spings by Dinosaur Theology

Janey gets a heaping helping of worry for Mercenary Day. That's the life when your wife and most of your friends are Vault Hunters. One of those friends really knows how to have a girl's back in a tight place, though.

• Primarily Jathena, but there's an adorable scene between our favorite couple. (IE: 'Christmas' time, post Tales with an established relationship.)
  • Just watched the trailer,seems quite promising indeed.Not sure how good it will be story wise though,but we'll see.
    Got a huge infamous:second son vibe btw

Yeah same. Can't wait til Quantum Break though. Seems REALLY promising.

• Yeah! Right when I buy a bunch of new stuff on tf2 the event happens!

enter image description here

Pipas posted: »

Yo. Sorry for not announcing any event last week, you can blame it on my laziness and latest season of House of Cards. Anyways, since

• Awesome stories and good luck on the next chapter!

Not gonna lie, I've been procrastinating a bit on writing this next chapter. It's going to be long, too ... focusing on Nora, Vaughn, Piper,

• I could swear I've already added the Mercenary Day one. Appearently not, huh.

I'll add it in a sec.

Not gonna lie, I've been procrastinating a bit on writing this next chapter. It's going to be long, too ... focusing on Nora, Vaughn, Piper,

• Vaughn/Timothy

Double the cinnamon rolls!

Wait...

Vaughn/Timothy slash fic

Oh my...

• In case you don't know; it's exclusive for Xbox One and Windows 10. Apparently it's really narrative focused.

buttstabber posted: »

Just watched the trailer,seems quite promising indeed.Not sure how good it will be story wise though,but we'll see. Got a huge infamous:second son vibe btw

• If anyone plays XCOM 2, I just uploaded a Rhys Voice Pack to the workshop! (As well as Link and Maya)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=646225537&searchtext=

• I'm curious. Does it have the Rhys voice say things specifically related to the game, or is it just his dialogue from Tales, and you transferred it into XCOM?

If anyone plays XCOM 2, I just uploaded a Rhys Voice Pack to the workshop! (As well as Link and Maya) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=646225537&searchtext=

• I believe it's the latter

I'm curious. Does it have the Rhys voice say things specifically related to the game, or is it just his dialogue from Tales, and you transferred it into XCOM?

• Yes it's transferred from Tales. For example, when launching a rocket he has the possibility to say "Smile, you 'sunuvabitch'" from Episode 5.

I'm curious. Does it have the Rhys voice say things specifically related to the game, or is it just his dialogue from Tales, and you transferred it into XCOM?

• My god.THIS.IS.ADORABLE. enter image description here

• ErykaEryka Banned

Hot

My god.THIS.IS.ADORABLE.

• That is so cool! Rhys n' Jack as kids!

Do you mind sourcing it though? I'd love to see what else this artist has made!

My god.THIS.IS.ADORABLE.

• That one Athena pic - Athena teaching kid which got close to her like crimson lance taught her but she noticed the crimson lance way could take all emotions from a person

I need a FanFic like this now

My god.THIS.IS.ADORABLE.

• For anyone who wants the source

My god.THIS.IS.ADORABLE.

• Athena <3

My god.THIS.IS.ADORABLE.

• Rhysha Brothers and Sisters, I posted this in the who did you ship with Rhys thread but I'm gunna post it here too.

Beneath the NSFW tag on tumblr, there is a cancer, known as Rhyscest. A malignant growth that needs to be cut before it infects the forums. They are experimenting with dangerous ships the could prove to be tumblrs undoing for the second time in recent history, it's predecessor, Rhack. The tumblrs artist have created a ship that transends the destuctive nature of Rhack, but double. They call their creation 'Rhyscest' a shipping abomination that tries to fit in with other ships. This ship could be granted more shippers that are not only offensive, but dangerous. I am not prepared to allow tumblr to continue this line of shipping.

The campaign will be costly many arguements will be had, But in the end we will be saving the forums from it's worst enemy... itself.

Ad Victoriam brothers and sisters.

(If you played fallout4 you'll get this)

• This issue has already been addressed on the forums, and if it does surface again you can bet people will call it and shut it down.

Rhysha Brothers and Sisters, I posted this in the who did you ship with Rhys thread but I'm gunna post it here too. Beneath the NSFW tag

• edited March 2016

As a tumblr veteran, Rhycest is far from the worst thing I've ever seen. Still weird, but not ... horrible. I still hate rhack much more because it romanticizes canon abuse. The biggest problem I have with Rhyscest (besides the nsfw art) is that they make Atlas Rhys horribly out of character by being suave and controlling, basically another jack, when actually he's just as goofy as his hyperion self.

I also don't think Rhycest is self-sustaining. Looking at an ancient cousin of this ship, Oncest (entrepreneur Onceler x CEO Onceler... from the lorax, yeah that was a thing) Rhycest has no chance of becoming that popular because of just how many characters in canon Rhys can be shipped with, compared to Oncest which really only had himself to be shipped with.

Rhysha Brothers and Sisters, I posted this in the who did you ship with Rhys thread but I'm gunna post it here too. Beneath the NSFW tag

• Ad

Ad Victoriam Brother

• ErykaEryka Banned

ωΗγ ժο γου ցυγડ Ηατε ડο ΜυςΗ гΗαςк αηժ гΗγડςεડτ?

• Sleeping with the bae(s)

By freedomconvicted

• Is that a Zer0 pillow?

Sleeping with the bae(s) By freedomconvicted

• I need that Zer0 body pillow in my life, my semen would be all over it...

• Over, or in?

ZapThroat posted: »

I need that Zer0 body pillow in my life, my semen would be all over it...

• In seems like something a furry would do, so I choose on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Over, or in?

• Watches all the Vertibirds explode at random

And this is why we chose the Railroad.

• The drool, man. Rhys looks very, "IDGAF, going to sleep mode."

• Ad Victoriam!

• This ^

Quit with the Minecraft shit and move on to a GOOD franchise

MrNoodles posted: »

God damn I miss this game, man. Please god let there be a season 2.

• Hot

Eryka posted: »

Hot

• ErykaEryka Banned

Hot

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Hot

• Axton ships Rhyiona

hot sauce

• Rhack is hot

Rhyscest is not

Eryka posted: »

ωΗγ ժο γου ցυγડ Ηατε ડο ΜυςΗ гΗαςк αηժ гΗγડςεડτ?

• Dont look up Rhyscest unless you like dicks

• ErykaEryka Banned

:(

Rhack is hot Rhyscest is not

• ErykaEryka Banned

I googled it yesterday. I'm still fine.

Dont look up Rhyscest unless you like dicks

Sign in to comment in this discussion.