Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• "Least favourite" doesn't mean you don't like it. Alternatively, as their was no question about which is tour favourite game, it's possible they misread the question.

Actually now that I think of it, I think I may have done just that.

buttstabber posted: »

What are those two trolls who picked Tales as their least favorite game

• we <3 u 2

Eryka posted: »

Hi. I love you neighbors

• OH HELL! That's what the map is. I finally decided to go up and see what it is, and wouldn't you know, it's up there. That's actually pretty neat.

Pipas posted: »

The map has been updated. Added @TheAutisticGamer and updated avatars for Poultry, Cakes and WindraDeadZed because I was bored.

• When you come back to the thread after a while

enter image description here

• Good news: still writing.

Bad news: still writing. xD

It's at 11,500 words now. Still got a while to go. Looks like it'll finish around 17,000.

• edited March 2016

Double post!

Some character similarities I've noticed:

Becca = Fiona

Shel = Sasha

Carter = HJ

• enter image description here

When you come back to the thread after a while

• edited March 2016

The fuck? Fiona won over Tiny Tina?

Also pretty dissapointed most of the choices that won were from Tales, if you haven't played Borderlands 2 yet, you really need to get it

So the results for the Fan Survey are in! Thank you to all those who participated! The Results! EDIT: Wow, just realzied the pictures

• *Carver

Double post! Some character similarities I've noticed: Becca = Fiona Shel = Sasha Carter = HJ

• oh hey son

Eryka posted: »

Hi. I love you neighbors

• ErykaEryka Banned

Hey mom

Duck_Hunt posted: »

oh hey son

• This is by far the most dynamic fanfic I have ever seen.

Admittedly, I don't read them too much (compared to others at least) but still. Denoument is a blessing from the ship god.

Good news: still writing. Bad news: still writing. xD It's at 11,500 words now. Still got a while to go. Looks like it'll finish around 17,000.

• Thank you. :]
    13,700 words now .. I'm taking a break.

This is by far the most dynamic fanfic I have ever seen. Admittedly, I don't read them too much (compared to others at least) but still. Denoument is a blessing from the ship god.

• I concur

This is by far the most dynamic fanfic I have ever seen. Admittedly, I don't read them too much (compared to others at least) but still. Denoument is a blessing from the ship god.

• HAPPY EASTER GUYS! Technically it's tommorow but I might not reach my PC so I'll say it now...

• Yo, don't forget. One hour till the L4D2 event.

• Forgive me, but dyeing eggs takes priority over dying zombies.

Pipas posted: »

Yo, don't forget. One hour till the L4D2 event.

• edited March 2016

Holy shit.
    21,348 words.

18 : Titanslayer

Warning: Fallout 4 character death

• How about dyeing dying zombies?

WITH THEIR BLOOD, BWHAHAH!

Forgive me, but dyeing eggs takes priority over dying zombies.

• similar to what Poultry said, I didn't read much fan-fiction until Tales From the Borderlands. But even so your fanfic is definitely the most impressive one I've seen! Its extremely thorough and the character development is great! I like that in this chapter we can see hints of Rhys wanting to be more helpful to his companions in the wasteland, and your characterization of Nora is really great! Excellent writing as always! Keep it up!

Holy shit. 21,348 words. 18 : Titanslayer Warning: Fallout 4 character death

• similar to what Poultry said.

:)

I am the word.

similar to what Poultry said, I didn't read much fan-fiction until Tales From the Borderlands. But even so your fanfic is definitely the mos

• I'll admit, some Tales characters winning over other Borderlands characters really made me scratch my head...

Duck_Hunt posted: »

The fuck? Fiona won over Tiny Tina? Also pretty dissapointed most of the choices that won were from Tales, if you haven't played Borderlands 2 yet, you really need to get it

• I've had a few rewrites and stumps but expect fanfiction material coming in hot before my Spring break ends

• Not Rhysha related, like at all, just something cool I found out, the same guy that voiced Krieg in BL2 plays Tobin in TWD show. Now I want Tobin to grab an axe, run into a herd of walkers, and shout out "GRIND GRIND GRIND KILL KILL KILL!"

• What the...

Not Rhysha related, like at all, just something cool I found out, the same guy that voiced Krieg in BL2 plays Tobin in TWD show. Now I want Tobin to grab an axe, run into a herd of walkers, and shout out "GRIND GRIND GRIND KILL KILL KILL!"

• there can be only one

similar to what Poultry said. I am the word.

• Rhys defeats August in the game of Monopoly

And Jack rewards him

By sexyasfackjack

• What are you writing

Thank you. :] 13,700 words now .. I'm taking a break.

• Chapter for my Fallout 4/Tales from the Borderlands story

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11651750/1/Denouement

Rhysha there, among other things

Spikeydime posted: »

What are you writing

• edited March 2016

Yup! Knew straight away back when he started. Un mistakeable voice. :D

Sees Carol "HELLO PRETTY LADYY!!!"

Not Rhysha related, like at all, just something cool I found out, the same guy that voiced Krieg in BL2 plays Tobin in TWD show. Now I want Tobin to grab an axe, run into a herd of walkers, and shout out "GRIND GRIND GRIND KILL KILL KILL!"

• Is Fiona jealous or worried about her sister's honor? =)

Leluch123 posted: »

sauce

• enter image description here

CL4PTR4P posted: »

Is Fiona jealous or worried about her sister's honor?

• edited March 2016

I've already read this question today Оо It's deja vu ><

• I think something in between she's jealous but also worried for her sister

• edited March 2016

Sooo ... I shot her (him?) a writing prompt. I'm curious to see what happens.

UPDATE : She's game!

Found a new fic! The Annoucement by arkemisia

• I'd like to assume protectiveness.

My god, I love that drawing style.

Laianely posted: »

I've already read this question today Оо It's deja vu ><

• @sheisme-iamshe
    @Intellectual_Poultry

God, I love it when you guys review my stuff. ^-^;

dies from flattery

Thank much. :o The next chapter will focus on Mac and Fiona (with Codsworth in tow). Expect some major hints dropping in regards to plot.
    It might switch between perspectives ... I'm thinking of jumping to Lilith a bit on this one. And Preston, for a more grand scale view of what's going on.

similar to what Poultry said, I didn't read much fan-fiction until Tales From the Borderlands. But even so your fanfic is definitely the mos

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited March 2016
Sign in to comment in this discussion.