Mincraft Story Mode Season Pass Disk Issue [2/2/2016: Telltale resolves issues for 360 users]

1789101113»

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2016

[I am not a Telltale Staff member; I am only a community volunteer...]

The Season Pass Disc gives you access to the content included in a "Season Pass", which consists of Episodes 1 through 5. Episodes 6 through 8 are a part of a bonus Downloadable Add-on (titled "The Adventure Pass") that is a separate purchase from the main Season Pass. Regardless of whether you buy the Season Pass disc or buy the game digitally, Episodes 6 through 8 are extra/bonus episodes (with a new storyline) that are a separate purchase outside of the Season Pass/Season Pass Disc.

Telltale previously mentioned the availability for Episode 6 is going to be delayed for Season Pass disc owners who purchase the Season Pass disc until sometime today.

Aerostitus posted: »

I own the season pass disc on PS4 and it's telling me I have to pay for episode 6. Please tell me this is a bug.

• Okay, thanks for the info :)

[I am not a Telltale Staff member; I am only a community volunteer...] The Season Pass Disc gives you access to the content included in a

• works after a few months :( episode 7 is out and i havent finished 5 or 6

Ttg lover posted: »

You don't know how annoyed I was at this! We waited 3 months just for this... Oh well.

This discussion has been closed.