Declarion of War

Comments

• edited January 2010
    TomPravetz wrote: »
    :dodges: I will win!

:firesagainDIRECTandCRITICALhit:
  • edited January 2010
    :firesagainDIRECTandCRITICALhit:

Uh... :misses:? Aw, well damn. I've been hit. :diesandfollowshaggis'andmytwitterstory:
  • nikasaurnikasaur Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2010
    Hey, sillypants forumers!

Now that you're dealing with things like Critical Hits and especially matters of lunacy including but not limited to: Toast, Identity Fraud and colon-emotes, I'm feelin' this would do better in the Forum Game section.

Thar it be, and thar it stay.

Keep on fighting the good fight, whichever side of the fight you think is the good one.
  • edited January 2010
    Uh... :misses:? Aw, well damn. I've been hit. :diesandfollowshaggis'andmytwitterstory:

Not on my watch. :stuffsandsendstotelltaletoputinlobby:

Also, NOOOOOO! My post count just collapsed!
  • edited January 2010
    nikasaur wrote: »
    Hey, sillypants forumers!

Now that you're dealing with things like Critical Hits and especially matters of lunacy including but not limited to: Toast, Identity Fraud and colon-emotes, I'm feelin' this would do better in the Forum Game section.

Thar it be, and thar it stay.

Keep on fighting the good fight, whichever side of the fight you think is the good one.

See?! This is an obvious confession! Nikasaur is on my team (if not on my post counts team)

:doessomethingsuperuberhere:
  • nikasaurnikasaur Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2010
    Conscientious objector. Belgium. Whatever applies.
  • edited January 2010
    Not on my watch. :stuffsandsendstotelltaletoputinlobby:

Also, NOOOOOO! My post count just collapsed!

Finally! I'm a part of the Telltale team!
  • edited January 2010
    Finally! I'm a part of the Telltale team!

If you consider just being a drone-like figure in the hallway that can barely do much, sure.
  • edited January 2010
    If you consider just being a drone-like figure in the hallway that can barely do much, sure.

Huzzah! I can die happy now. Oh wait, I already did!
  • edited January 2010
    Huzzah! I can die happy now. Oh wait, I already did!

Back on topic,

In the dark voodoo land of Mesapotelltalia, a dark force brought both Icedhope and TomPravetz back to life. The figure smiled as he finished the spell and the heart machine came on for one of them, The Chosen One to defeat Maxilayah and Nor Trebling once and for all. Unfortunately, the other was doomed to be lost in the eternal fight. The figure then turned back to their laptop, and contacted their good friend.
    'It's done' (s)he said. His contact, the all-powerful dark lord Majus was delighted to see his plan for world domination coming together.

Meanwhile;
    As Tom awoke, he found himself in the Telltale offices, unsure of exactly how he got there.

////
    SUDDEN DRAMATIC CHANGE OF WRITING STYLE
  • edited January 2010
    Pfft, Majus would be on my side, 'cause that's how awesome he is.
  • edited January 2010
    Maxilyah wrote: »
    Pfft, Majus would be on my side, 'cause that's how awesome he is.

I never mentioned his alleigance, just that he hungered for world domination.

Anyway, me, the omnipotent narrarator, has now placed YOU inside this story!

Maxilayah finds herself in her evil castle. As she looks around her very terrible and villainous torture/bedroom, she notices a hole in the wall. A voice is heard inside...

MAXILAYAH, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
  • edited January 2010
    'scuse me. Hans Suro, Adel, Mr. Mäjüs, and Mihai are on my team!
  • edited January 2010
    'scuse me. Hans Suro, Adel, Mr. Mäjüs, and Mihai are on my team!

...or are they? As I said, I never specified anyone was on anyone's side. Also, he did bring you back from the dead.
  • edited January 2010
    ...or are they? As I said, I never specified anyone was on anyone's side. Also, he did bring you back from the dead.

He brought me back from the dead?! Thanks Mr. Majus!
  • edited January 2010
    I think more like Tom is, in fact, in Maxilyah's team.

dun
    DUN
    DUN!
  • edited January 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    I think more like Tom is, in fact, in Maxilyah's team.

dun
    DUN
    DUN!

Now I have to rewrite my storyline due to you unveiling the twist.
  • edited January 2010
    Snape kills Dumbledore!
  • edited January 2010
    Light just lost the game.
    That's what I get for watching too much Death Note.

Anyway, I don't have a torture/bedroom. They're kept separate for obvious reasons. Duh!

Oh, by the way, "who's side?" doesn't make any sense, Tom. Should be "whose side?", otherwise it'd be "who is side?".
  • edited January 2010
    Light just lost the game.
    That's what I get for watching too much Death Note.

Anyway, I don't have a torture/bedroom. They're kept separate for obvious reasons. Duh!

Oh, by the way, "who's side?" doesn't make any sense, Tom. Should be "whose side?", otherwise it'd be "who is side?".

Curses, YOU KEEP UNVEILING THE PLOT TWISTS AHEAD OF TIME! WHO IS THE SIDE!
  • edited January 2010
    When did I say "who's?"
  • edited January 2010
    When did I say "who's?"

BACK TO STORY.

Telltale's office lay in front of Tom, and he sees a door labeled 'SECRET ROOM DONT COME IN PLOX'. As he grows accustomed to the offices, he ponders going inside. Does he?
  • edited January 2010
    Yes. And inside he finds codes. Lot's and lot's of codes! He sneaks a few into his pants, wonders how he can moved while dead/stuffed, and leaves. Meanwhile, Maxilyah, sitting on her tricycle of doom, practices throwing knives at a poster of Tom. She hears a know at the door. Does she open it?
  • edited January 2010
    She does! And then if it's her enemy, she lights them on fire!

(Tom, look at the poll. It says "who's side?".)
  • edited January 2010
    It was the noble bishop Remolay, but it is no matter, as (s)he is set on fire anyhow. As they scream and try to put it out, you notice a package on the ground. It is marked:

MAXILAYAH
    123 Evil Court
    Detroit, Michigan (heehee)

Hadel Mihster
    124 Evil Court
    Detroit, Michigan

Do you open it? Or do you do the usual and throw it into the bomb disposal unit?
  • edited January 2010
    She does! And then if it's her enemy, she lights them on fire!

(Tom, look at the poll. It says "who's side?".)

Son of a gun! Due to making two typos, Tom takes a shot to the chest and is hospitalized for a week...

One week later... (to Ribs' post)
  • edited January 2010
    In a hospital at San Francisco Bay, Tom finds himself wondering what day it is. He gets up and reads the calender; it is April 30th. Tom thinks to himself; Self, today is the day George Washington was inaugurated at Federal Hall! Tom then gets ready to see a fresh new day, so he opens the blinds, ready for the spring sunshine to greet him.
    The zombies smashed at the window, begging to be allowed in. Tom looked around the room; he only had time to take the mysterious code he stole from Telltale or grab the shotgun. Which does he choose?
  • edited January 2010
    He grabs the code and opens the window.
    "Hello Zombie friend!" says Tom.
    The zombie replied "Auuugghhrrr"
    Tom hands the zombie a hamburger.
    "Yummm! This is delicious." the zombie exlames, "What type of meat is it?"
    To this, Tom says, "People"
    "Delightful," says the Zombie. "Hey, what's that jumble of letters in your pants?"
    "Why, that's a code for ToMI. Read GGG and you could win one!"
    "Spiffy."
    "Hey, you look familiar!"
    Tom and undead Jake walked together to conquer both worlds.

Meanwhile...
  • edited January 2010
    *Splodes*

Now, back to the plot!
  • edited January 2010
    Remolay should be banned for the spoilers in their sig!

Wait...
  • edited January 2010
    I hearby declare peace on everyone I may have went to war with. Tie game. We have a new enemy we must all work together to defeat; hassat. I am putting Hassat Hunter as the lead general.
  • edited January 2010
    Hey, Telltalulus, want in on epic story as me and a bunch of others work to create a modern day epic? Just PM me and I'll invite you to the Google Wave with our tale. Look at this testimonial!
    It's as fun as second degree murder!
    This is what I was trying to do to this thread, but I can't keep with the silliness forever.
  • edited January 2010
    That is a misquote! I said it is as fun as genocide! Got it? Genocide, not second degree murder!
  • edited January 2010
    Does seeing Tom's posts means we've entered into an era of oppresion and dictatorship where he is ruling?

Wheres the opposition!?
  • edited January 2010
    Everlast wrote: »
    Does seeing Tom's posts means we've entered into an era of oppresion and dictatorship where he is ruling?

Wheres the opposition!?

-oppresses- Is that better?
  • edited January 2010
    Have you accepted defeat yet, Tom?
  • edited January 2010
    I didn't lose! I won! I had just had to declare it a tie... D:
  • edited January 2010
    You won?
    Naw, I still think I won. Besides, I never signed any peace treaty. After you declined my first suggestion of peace, I decided I wasn't going to give in. :p
  • edited January 2010
    According to Empire Total war. You had the floor wiped with you Tom.

I set both armies equally, and well...yeah, it wasn't pretty.
  • edited January 2010
    Did somebody make peace here? What a pity ... I hoped this thread would start a chain of events inevitably leading to the short-lived but intense future conflict also commonly known as the mutually managed minute-long mute mutiny of mutely mutated minions mounting manatees ... :(
Sign in to comment in this discussion.