Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Dude, no.

Don't do this. Don't trigger me like this.

FUCK YOU CLEMENTINE

• I've seen quite a few people say that.

I never did forgive Rebecca for being such a bitch to Clementine.

• I love how the second picture looks like either a bad photoshop or Clementine is secretly part-Yoshi.

Clementine still loves apples! (sorry for the russian captions, can't find a screenshot with english ones)

• So Ava (the girl that recruits Clementine into The New Frontier) has a patch on her shoulder that reads "Very Bad, Good Thing" and then a picture of a skull and cross bones.

• Did anyone miss this at the start of season 2?

enter image description here

• Fuck me. I fucking forgot Clem loved apples. Always gave her the apple.

Clementine still loves apples! (sorry for the russian captions, can't find a screenshot with english ones)

• You just made me eat a grenade.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

* Lee first meets Clementine up in a tree, and Javier first meets Clementine after she cuts a down tree. Lee's first encounter with Clementi

• So much good memories, wish season 3 had a style more like season 1 and 2

GBDillon posted: »

Did anyone miss this at the start of season 2?

• Not that I dislike s3's style, because I don't, I just wish they would have stayed with it. I miss it so much. Especially since the game is a continuation, S3 would feel more like TWD had they stayed with the old style.

So much good memories, wish season 3 had a style more like season 1 and 2

• Yeah, kind of like discount Batman. I remember how fun it was to search around those games trying to find hidden clues. Oh, and the episode 4 title screen of season 2 was notorious for theories involving 400 days, which I actually compounded a way to make those characters inclusion into the episode be meaningful by fan-situations.
    I don't mind the new character designs that much, but the only ones for me that aren't butchered to hell is Clementine's and AJ's, and surprisingly for some, Jane's. I didn't convulse my stomach when I saw her.

There's just, something empty about this new game that was present in the first two seasons that made them feel fantastic, like a refreshing start and linked continuation. I can't remember how many times I played season 2 episodes 1-3 over and over again.

What I think it is is mystery and ambiance.

Oh, I also don't like the episode summaries, it feels more like a classic TV show and less of a telltale mystery story.

I think if I say anymore I would reach my limit for discussing my *opinions *of ANF for this thread.

Not that I dislike s3's style, because I don't, I just wish they would have stayed with it. I miss it so much. Especially since the game is a continuation, S3 would feel more like TWD had they stayed with the old style.

• You can leave Jane stay as walker if you let the time run out.

• enter image description here

AronDracula posted: »

You can leave Jane stay as walker if you let the time run out.

• Hector might be Javier and David's step brother because he calls his father by his name instead of dad.

• Hector actually might be Javier and David's uncle since Kate calls him Uncle Hector.

Hector might be Javier and David's step brother because he calls his father by his name instead of dad.

• Hector is the Uncle and Javier and David are his nephews

Hector might be Javier and David's step brother because he calls his father by his name instead of dad.

• Yeah, my bad

ANFTWDG posted: »

Hector is the Uncle and Javier and David are his nephews

• Wolf_PuddingWolf_Pudding Banned
    edited December 2016

I think is a very interesting detail that Javier voice actor IS HOT AS HELL

And he participated in a movie called "Merry Christmas... I Got You Herpes "...

• Is anyone else reminded of Lee and Molly in Ties That Bind Part 2? Something that involves keeping pasts a secret?

• In Clementine's flashback during part 2, her dialogue options to respond to Ava can change slightly, I believe depending on whether or not you choose to let her in.

If you choose to let her in, Clementine can have nicer options. When Ava tells you about her missing group, Clem can say "sorry to her that", as opposed to "it's a tough world"that's available if you don't let her in. Also, if you choose "his parents are gone" option to explain to Ava why you are in charge of AJ, Clementine divulges slight more information, saying "I knew his parents... I'm all he has left" (paraphrasing, can't reference the exact quote at the moment) as opposed to just "his parents are dead".

There are probably more changes in this scene but these were the ones I noticed.

• During Javi's flashbacks, we can see that Kate doesnt usually wear her wedding ring, but David does. In the present Kate wears her wedding ring but David doesnt.

• So is Rafa Hector's brother?

ANFTWDG posted: »

Hector is the Uncle and Javier and David are his nephews

• No hot.

I think is a very interesting detail that Javier voice actor IS HOT AS HELL And he participated in a movie called "Merry Christmas... I Got You Herpes "...

• edited December 2016

episode 1 4:30 bitch you have a gun what are you doing.

aaaaaaand magic walker.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

* Lee first meets Clementine up in a tree, and Javier first meets Clementine after she cuts a down tree. Lee's first encounter with Clementi

• Yes

Sparkeagle posted: »

So is Rafa Hector's brother?

• Kate calls him "uncle Hector" while speaking with Gabe.

Javi's mother called Rafael "grampa" while speaking with her granddaughter Mari, but that does not necessarily mean that Rafael was her grandfather.

bloop posted: »

Hector actually might be Javier and David's uncle since Kate calls him Uncle Hector.

• I would say that he was their half-brother, all three with a common mom.

• Oh shit, nice spot with the wedding rings!

Poogers555 posted: »

During Javi's flashbacks, we can see that Kate doesnt usually wear her wedding ring, but David does. In the present Kate wears her wedding ring but David doesnt.

• edited December 2016

The Achievement name for Chapter 3 Ep1of TWD A new frontier is similar to the Achievement name for Chapter 3 Ep 1 of The Walking Dead Season one, the slight difference is that the season one says" In Your Charge", while a new frontier says "In her Charge"

• Wow, that's awesome

The Achievement name for Chapter 3 Ep1of TWD A new frontier is similar to the Achievement name for Chapter 3 Ep 1 of The Walking Dead Season

• This makes me wonder. Has David found a new wife and got a new family?

Poogers555 posted: »

During Javi's flashbacks, we can see that Kate doesnt usually wear her wedding ring, but David does. In the present Kate wears her wedding ring but David doesnt.

• Then we know that Javier and Kate are fucked!

This makes me wonder. Has David found a new wife and got a new family?

• When clementine is going through your backpack and you stay quiet ( ... ) when she grabs the candy bar, she won't put it back. She takes it.

Depending on some choices, I notices in some game play if you don't shoot the unarmed man, Clem can say "You definitely should of shot that guy. I know for a fact that he wouldn't have done the same for you." Followed by "Don't do anything stupid. I'm not as nice as you. I won't hesitate."

When in the bar talking to Conrad and Francine, if you stay quiet ( ... ) Francine will say "A shy athlete?! Now that's what I consider a rare talent."

After Clementine shoots the guy at the bar and you take her side you'll get put under lock and key. Tripp will come up to the gate to talk to you. If you stay quiet (... ) He will say "Don't give me that stink eye, you're just lucky I didn't hang you."

The car that says "HOPE" in big letters on the door is the same car that took Clementine's finger off and took Kenny's life. Ironic, huh?

Took me 4 times to find out. But at the end of E1 when they throw the grenade at you, you can choose to grab it and throw it, or let the timer run out so Clementine grab it and throws it. But I didnt know that you can actually click on Clementine to make Javier tackle her to protect her.

• Okay, I was wondering about that.

You can leave Jane stay as walker if you let the time run out.

• The car that says "HOPE" in big letters on the door is the same car that took Clementine's finger off and took Kenny's life. Ironic, huh?

Oh, that's terrible! :lol:

When clementine is going through your backpack and you stay quiet ( ... ) when she grabs the candy bar, she won't put it back. She takes it

• Telltale is the god of hopelessness. They eat on people's hopes and dreams in order to sustain themselves. I used to be all bright and happy boy, then they made games like Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. Now I am just a shell of a man who lacks hopes. : /

Technically each flashback scene with Clementine has a Hope feel to it. She was safe and relatively secured in all of them (Maybe except the Alone ending). Then they all ended with her hope getting crushed again.

• YellowsnoYellowsno Banned
    edited December 2016

Kenny did get the car started and helped Lee protect Clementine throughout Season 1. I would say her commentary on him is reasonable.

Flog61 posted: »

Is it true? In a non determinant sense? I'm not sure I can remember Kenny saving Clementine's life in my season 2 playthrough, but might

• I wonder if Telltale was just lazy and reused the model, or it was suppose to be like because Kenny knows how to fix cars and trucks that they found it.

When clementine is going through your backpack and you stay quiet ( ... ) when she grabs the candy bar, she won't put it back. She takes it

• Actually I thought the bullet had grazed Clementine's cheek and taken off part of her ear like Mike when she was initially shot.

Their injuries are slightly similar.

• Clementine is Mike confirmed!

Yellowsno posted: »

Actually I thought the bullet had grazed Clementine's cheek and taken off part of her ear like Mike when she was initially shot.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.