Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Jane was also orginally from Baltimore. It's also possible (though unlikely) that David/Javier met Jane at some point.

• Really now? Was this directly stated?

Graysonn posted: »

Jane was also orginally from Baltimore. It's also possible (though unlikely) that David/Javier met Jane at some point.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Just a reminder to please keep all episode 3 spoilers in the Episode 3 spoilers thread until after the release, even with spoiler tags people can get spoilt as they are broken and don't display the correct episode name so people could still get spoilt.

• What did she do with the batteries?

Tbh im glad she stole them. They went to better use.

• Clementine has an arm sticking out of her belly

enter image description here

Jokes aside, not something important but Clementine's sleeping posture hasn't really changed since season 1 which is really cute imo. :3

• Adorable

FetchWalker posted: »

Clementine has an arm sticking out of her belly Jokes aside, not something important but Clementine's sleeping posture hasn't really changed since season 1 which is really cute imo.

• Yes

Then come season 2, and where do Kenny and Clem spend most of their time?

AgentZ46 posted: »

Ooh, that's pretty interesting. I'm aware of the dialogue but never drew the connection that they both said it and it might be for the same reasons.

• I'll say it again, leaving out moments like Clem peacefully fishing and having fun with Alvin makes me want to choke a bitch

I have no doubt that scene would have had an option to thank Alvin if he helped you

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah, if anything, that episode benefitted from the slower moments, since the heart-to-hearts and chillouts you have with everyone is easily most of the best parts of it.

• Any expansion of Howe's would be a good thing

Can't tell if this is just an inside joke or not, but there was apparently gonna be a "Bummer-dad" at Howe's who failed to kill himself after losing his family.

• god, this crazy shit never ends

Deltino posted: »

So we've all been sad about how the slaughterhouse was never used in game, right? Well, it turns out, we were fucking wrong See an

• well, clem imitates him in the kitchen... so yeah

If you stay silent when Carver asks you how much the Cabin Group trusts you, he'll mimic your body language.

• edited March 2017

I thought I noticed Bonnie giving Jane some dirty looks in ep 4, as if she's jealous of her and Clem being so friendly despite all her efforts and giving her the jacket

• at least you get to see Jane take a nice plank to the head

The only part about it that was sloppy was Sarah, honestly Ah, you mean the only thing I care about? Yeah, that is a small part of it. (Which isn't to say that wasn't a great place to have an action sequence.)

• edited March 2017

That's like asking why they fully modeled Clem's hair in season 2, only to have her hat magically stay on the entire time. It was even off in one of the title cards.

Just don't bother.

Ah, I fucked up the model swap then. Yeah, I just checked and you're right. Guess we'll never know why they decided not to use it

• Where'd you get that?

TheMPerson posted: »

I think there was supposed to be a Ski-lodge bathroom scene? My guess is that they wanted a scene where Clem & Kenny are washing their

• Kenny comes into the bathroom to warn Clem about the aftermaths of his previous bean dinners

My guess is that they wanted a scene where Clem & Kenny are washing their hands, judging by the gray shadows. What the fuck are

• edited March 2017

either way, that's a really grimy ominous piece of art

Yeah I thought the same too actually. Someone pointed out the bells to me and I noticed it was posted alongside the other ep2 concept art and I decided to save it when I noticed the filename.

• no no

Okay then--the fuck are Clementine and Luke doing in the bathroom to begin with?

• I don't think she is ever going to tell us what Clem did with the batteries.

What did she do with the batteries?

• Well, there is actually a reason. She was supposed to lose her hat in episode 1 and Sam the dog would be chewing on at as she woke up on the shore. They cut it for whatever reason but it's pretty much complete. I should probably finish it at somepoint.

Louche posted: »

That's like asking why they fully modeled Clem's hair in season 2, only to have her hat magically stay on the entire time. It was even off in one of the title cards. Just don't bother.

• That makes quite a bit of sense.

I thought I noticed Bonnie giving Jane some dirty looks in ep 4, as if she's jealous of her and Clem being so friendly despite all her efforts and giving her the jacket

• Despite what bonnie did in the end (which was EXTREMELY out of character and wasn't supposed to happy) I'll always have a place in my heart for her character.

• Which doesn't leave a mark, for the record. Seriously, what the point of that choice if you weren't going either give her a physical scar to go with all the other ones or have her properly begin the road to redeeming herself by saving what she sees as just a clone of her sister?

at least you get to see Jane take a nice plank to the head

• "Don't nobody come in here for another 35, 45 minutes."

Still though, they don't have separate bathrooms in there?

Kenny comes into the bathroom to warn Clem about the aftermaths of his previous bean dinners

• Nice reaction there, mate/love. Totally felt chills on that one.

no no

• And yet she's perfectly fine with her banging Luke and even encourages them making it official. Hint hint.

• wtf

Plan_R posted: »

What use? It was for something dirty wasn't it?

• Oh yeah, you're right! It'd also be a chance for him to give you a peace of his mind for determinately blackmailing him or indirectly ratting him out to Rebecca. Damnit, the potential!

I'll say it again, leaving out moments like Clem peacefully fishing and having fun with Alvin makes me want to choke a bitch I have no doubt that scene would have had an option to thank Alvin if he helped you

• edited March 2017

Even if it was something as dark and potentially funny as that?

Any expansion of Howe's would be a good thing

• edited March 2017

Dunno if mentioned already but Google search said "no"...

• In S1 Ep.4 the Zombie in Crawford hanging from the bell tower, grabbing Ben, that's the former leader (Crawford Oberson) of Crawford who hung himself there after sh#t went down...

Crawford Oberson

• In 400 days, the "thing" Eddie and Wyatt hit with the car.. It was Bennett, the prison guard on the bus Vince was on. He fled and got hit by them later. In another 400 days story, at the gas station, where Roman is in charge, they have this Zombie in chains in the back, who gets fed. That's him too in one scenario.

Bennett

• edited March 2017

Okay, according the Wikia, Anna Correa probably didn't just run away from Crawford after stabbing Dr. Logan, but apparently became a fucking school shooter instead!

Also, it's possible that the original plan for Dr. Logan and Anna may have been the inspiration for the story with Carlos and Rebecca.

• Yeah you can hear Anna going on a shooting rampage on the tape. That's how Crawford was caught unawares and overrun.

Okay, according the Wikia, Anna Correa probably didn't just run away from Crawford after stabbing Dr. Logan, but apparently became a fucking

• Yeah you can hear Anna going on a shooting rampage on the tape. That's how Crawford was caught unawares and overrun.

• Oh my God, what?

Hmph.

Yeah you can hear Anna going on a shooting rampage on the tape. That's how Crawford was caught unawares and overrun.

• Holy shit, you're right! I never noticed that before.

Damn, what in the world was going through her head at the time?

Yeah you can hear Anna going on a shooting rampage on the tape. That's how Crawford was caught unawares and overrun.

• She wanted to keep her baby but her community was going to force her to terminate it, or banish her and her unborn child to die outside of their walls. She was going through a very emotional ordeal and snapped out of desperation, figuring that she'd have a better chance if she fought her way out and took valuable supplies. She also knew what kind of people lived in Crawford and didn't feel too much remorse for killing them.

Also what was the original plan that you posted above? The link is broken

Holy shit, you're right! I never noticed that before. Damn, what in the world was going through her head at the time?

• She wanted to keep her baby but her community was going to force her to terminate it, or banish her and her unborn child to die outside of their walls. She was going through a very emotional ordeal and snapped out of desperation, figuring that she'd have a better chance if she fought her way out and took valuable supplies. She also knew what kind of people lived in Crawford and didn't feel too much remorse for killing them.

I get that much, but there are better(read:smarter) ways of dealing with that situation than just immediately going out guns a'blazin, putting herself and her baby at risk.

Also what was the original plan that you posted above? The link is broken

Dr. Logan was originally gonna accept her plea for help and try to help her escape, but he got killed in the process. Not sure where that comes from though, so I assume it's in unused voice clips or something.

She wanted to keep her baby but her community was going to force her to terminate it, or banish her and her unborn child to die outside of t

• No, absolutely. There were smarter ways to deal with the situation. But like i said, she was going through trauma and acting emotionally. Fear for her survival and her baby + hatred for the people in Crawford + an opportune moment = shooting rampage

She wanted to keep her baby but her community was going to force her to terminate it, or banish her and her unborn child to die outside of t

• edited March 2017

I don't know if this has been said before or not but I replayed season two again recently and something happened that didn't happen in my first playthrough.

During episode three of season two where Clementine and the rest of the group are shown to where they'll be sleeping, you can make Clementine try to open the shutter they entered through and make her try to pull the wood off of a fence. If you do both these things, Troy will enter and be really pissed. He'll say that Reggie had one job and he fucked it up. He says that he'll tell Carver about what Reggie did. Reggie will try to apologize and Troy will tell him to shut up. Sarita will say that Reggie was trying to help and that Clementine was just a kid. Troy will say that nobody was talking to her and since he doesn't know her he just calls her an Indian lady. Kenny will be really pissed and Sarita will just say that it's fine because she is Indian.

If you just stand around, Reggie will talk about how he lost his arm. He'll say that he was distracted and a walker knocked down a lamp post and Reggie couldn't see. The walker grabbed him and bit him. Reggie says that Mike saved him by cutting his arm and that it took two or three swings. Reggie also says that Mike maybe could've cut his arm a little lower than how he cut it.

Reggie will also say that his name was actually Reggive. He went to a coffee shop in America for the first time and people thought his name was Reggie. A guy kept yelling that name to give him coffee but he didn't know that the name was actually Reggive. That's when Reggie decided to change his name from Reggive to Reggie.

• edited March 2017

Ah yeah, classic burn from Indian Lady; that's part of what I like about Troy: even Sarah and Sarita get to roll their eyes at him.

Reggie will also say that his name was actually Reggive.

Pretty sure that's "Rajeev."

I don't know if this has been said before or not but I replayed season two again recently and something happened that didn't happen in my fi

Sign in to comment in this discussion.