Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Didja do it?

Ok. I'll see what I can do.

• I heard somewhere she was 19. Considering we're 4 years into the apocalypse, that would make her younger than Ben.

fallandir posted: »

Wasn't Ben a high school student, which makes him, what, 16/17? And Ava was in the military, so that would make her over 20, like 25 or something.

• So she was recruited as a 15 years old? I get it, it's America, but 15 yo is too young to serve in the army.

I heard somewhere she was 19. Considering we're 4 years into the apocalypse, that would make her younger than Ben.

• It was a list of stats from an art designer, but @DontLookBack recently claimed it's fake.

I heard somewhere she was 19. Considering we're 4 years into the apocalypse, that would make her younger than Ben.

• it is, gabe was claimed to be 13 there but he is confirmed 14.

DabigRG posted: »

It was a list of stats from an art designer, but @DontLookBack recently claimed it's fake.

• First if all, I said I heard it somewhere. I know it was most likely fake.

Second, it's America.

So she was recruited as a 15 years old? I get it, it's America, but 15 yo is too young to serve in the army.

• Question:
    In gabe's death scene, clementine either holds hands with gabe, hugs him or kisses him. What do you have to do for either of these three to happen

• none of those: wellington
    kiss: jane
    hug: kenny
    hold hands: alone

KaiMaestro posted: »

Question: In gabe's death scene, clementine either holds hands with gabe, hugs him or kisses him. What do you have to do for either of these three to happen

• "Wrong. He's 14."
    "What? But...."
    "His birthdays was 5 days ago."

it is, gabe was claimed to be 13 there but he is confirmed 14.

• Not that I'm arguing with you, but rather arguing with the logic of how those things effect Clem the way they do.

Why would JANE's ending make Clementine kiss Gabe? She clearly saw what happened after Jane had a little you-know-what time with Luke. She got pregnant and killed herself. If anything this should have scared clem into not fooling around with anyone. Also let me mention that three days ago (gametime) Clem calls Javier and Eleanor "gross" after they flirt, as well as Javier and Kate when they kiss.

The whole thing just... doesn't make sense, really. It was absolutely out of character for clementine to do that and shouldn't have happened, period. No matter what clem you have.

none of those: wellington kiss: jane hug: kenny hold hands: alone

• It was made by some random kiddie on twitter who passed it off as official.

It was a list of stats from an art designer, but @DontLookBack recently claimed it's fake.

• b

First if all, I said I heard it somewhere. I know it was most likely fake. Second, it's America.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

-Javi to David

"Wrong. He's 14." "What? But...." "His birthdays was 5 days ago."

• Oh, From The Gallows and No Time Left are more similar that I would have liked.

"Wrong. He's 14." "What? But...." "His birthdays was 5 days ago."

• Why would JANE's ending make Clementine kiss Gabe?

Because Jane did "kissing stuff" with Luke, and Luke's dead, so kissing is on Jane.

Not that I'm arguing with you, but rather arguing with the logic of how those things effect Clem the way they do. Why would JANE's ending

• I soo much agree with you. This is another reason why staying with Jane is a terrible decision.

Not that I'm arguing with you, but rather arguing with the logic of how those things effect Clem the way they do. Why would JANE's ending

• Well, shit. Funny he predicted Ava was roughly Gabe's size, though.

It was made by some random kiddie on twitter who passed it off as official.

• She also knows Jane had serious fuckin problems, so maybe not.

• So the ultimate cockblock to Gabentine is the Wellington ending?

Does she just crouch by him the whole time and snatch his cards?

none of those: wellington kiss: jane hug: kenny hold hands: alone

• I dont see why staying with Jane is a terrible decision because it leads to clem kissing gabe, but more... why would staying with Jane cause that?

I get that telltale is trying to make choices matter and blah blah... but if one thing causes another but it doesn't make sense why, then they're not making choices matter correctly.

That's like if you said "shit" in the farm during S1E1 and it causes clementine to kill herself in season 4.

One thing effected another, yes, but why would that effect that? Random example, yes, but it's off the top of my head. That example doesn't make sense, just like staying with Jane makes clem kiss gabe doesnt make sense. I'm not a Jane fag, I'm just saying the obvious here.

TL;DR Janes ending making clem kiss gabe doesn't make any sense and it's another example of bad writing.

AronDracula posted: »

I soo much agree with you. This is another reason why staying with Jane is a terrible decision.

• Pretty much

I dont see why staying with Jane is a terrible decision because it leads to clem kissing gabe, but more... why would staying with Jane cause

• I understand that Jane did kissing stuff with Luke.

Clem KNOWS THIS. Clem also knows that due to that kissing stuff, Jane got pregnant and killed herself.

This should have scared her shitless into not wanting to fool around. Making her reject Gabe.

Thats like clem witnessing Christa's baby die, loosing AJ, going through all this emotional trauma due to babies, and then suddenly saying "I want to have a baby!" It wouldnt make sense due to all she's been through.

Why would JANE's ending make Clementine kiss Gabe? Because Jane did "kissing stuff" with Luke, and Luke's dead, so kissing is on Jane.

• "I'll be a better mom than any of them. I can never happen to me."

I understand that Jane did kissing stuff with Luke. Clem KNOWS THIS. Clem also knows that due to that kissing stuff, Jane got pregnant a

• not to mention, BOTH her and gabe said "gross" when they saw something romantic taking place.

• she just like cries and says "you deserved better" and yeah that's basically it

So the ultimate cockblock to Gabentine is the Wellington ending? Does she just crouch by him the whole time and snatch his cards?

• It's only gross when someone else does it.

not to mention, BOTH her and gabe said "gross" when they saw something romantic taking place.

• that was a joke miss, geez

I also find it ridiculous.

I understand that Jane did kissing stuff with Luke. Clem KNOWS THIS. Clem also knows that due to that kissing stuff, Jane got pregnant a

• I might just have to look that up.

AronDracula posted: »

If not as bad as Mass Effect Andromeda

• Oh, yeah,she can never happen to her! XD

"I'll be a better mom than any of them. I can never happen to me."

• It's called Butterfly Effect. Haven't you played Life Is Strange? Obviously, if you turn on a fire alarm, it causes a motherfucking tornado five days later! Bonus Freaky snow, random eclipse, Blue Whale prophecy and TWO FUCKING MOONS.

Makes total sense! Duh!

I dont see why staying with Jane is a terrible decision because it leads to clem kissing gabe, but more... why would staying with Jane cause

• You should. It's so hilarious.

I might just have to look that up.

• :lol: Dem typos.

Oh, yeah,she can never happen to her! XD

• What?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

If ice Bonnie you the dont Break dies.

• Not sure if this is an unused line but I think there's a hidden easter egg similar to the Randy Tudor one. It's supposed to be activated in the zombie walk scene at the watertower.

JAVIER
    Grady Standard? Exemplary human being. Standard of excellence I always like to say. And what beautiful, golden hair.

Grady Standard is a content programmer at telltale. I'd like to see someone try and find this. I'd do it myself but I can't at the moment.

• edited June 2017

Yeah, I decided on that in the end, it just threw me off. The voice was pretty weird. Plus I still think more of boys as being baseball fans.
    Which reminds me, Ava's few lines of dialogue in ep 5 sounded off to me, somehow. Her voice didn't seem right.

It's a girl: Ava's voice actor does a more Buttercup voice than a Ben 10 one, her outfit fits more with a tomboy, and her model kinda has the..."build" of a female. The wikia also lists her as such.

• Apparently she had the scar before the zombie invasion.

And this is probably the closest we'll get to seeing concept art of most of these characters.

Yeah, seriously. WHAT HAVE DONE TO MY CHINA!

• noone cares about lonnie and his weirdly untextured arms

zeke10 posted: »

Any Lonnie one? Also Rufus looks derpy af

• Pssht, yeah right.
    I bet Badger is a real animal in bed.

Like I said, somebody loved him. Probably a girlfriend.

• I'm just gonna leave this here

Do you think it was on porpoise?

enter image description here
    Both on the left side, hurt after an incident in a truck. Did they foreshadow how Gabe would die?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.