Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• They said this was going to be their biggest season created so far and deleted a lot of interesting content which could have made the episodes way longer.

All the Max part is very sad, there was so many ideas about him described in the video and instead of this, he just vanished from the game.

• What? Why? This story was better. Why did tey have to change everything? The actual game is shit.

AronDracula posted: »

I cried because most of this content could have made this game better. EDIT: This made me hate Telltale even much more. They had no good fucking reason to delete most of this.

• Telltale: Biggest season so far.

Deletes a lot of content and splits Episode 1 in two.

Tony112 posted: »

What? Why? This story was better. Why did tey have to change everything? The actual game is shit.

• i need to... write.... fanfictiooonnn...

I cried because most of this content could have made this game better. EDIT: This made me hate Telltale even much more. They had no good fucking reason to delete most of this.

• Kate lives in 2 out of 4 endings

Kate can also be unknown

No, i didn't count it in, because we can't assume if she is alive or not when her status is 'unknown', right?

Korvhugge posted: »

Kate can also be unknown. Did you count that in?

• And is actually the shortest one

Telltale: Biggest season so far. Deletes a lot of content and splits Episode 1 in two.

• Episode 5 Credit song; 'Grim Ranger' by Lungs and Limbs (consists of Karina Rousseau, Nick Tudor, Chris Casey, Matt Power.). Lungs and Limbs are produced and recorded by guitarist Nick Tudor.

Episode 5 content programming was led by Randy Tudor.

Do you think Randy Tudor and Nick Tudor are relatives? Or is it just a coincidence that they shared the same last names?

• I thought I saw this on my Youtube phome page-thanks for confirming it!

Let's see, I knew about the Hoodie Models, Kate originally being named Grace, Max being the subject of a mercy choice, Francine betraying Javier, Tripp hanging criminals, the mark being meant for David's soldiers only, Badger's lines in the flashback, Kenny teaching Clementine how to ride a motorcycle, and the unused determinant choices for From the Gallows.

That Slaughterhouse section is even more interesting than I thought.

Waitaminute, Kate/Grace is Huh-Chick?!

Looks like I was right about Lonnie apparently being dead, Max dying in the slaughterhouse, afterall.

Oh look, Clementine pistolwhips her ally while he's not lookin--how "badass."

So, Rufus and Badger were originally the same character. That makes a lot of sense given that Badger.

Those cut textures are kind of odd, particularly the jacket.

Hearing Ava and Clint laughing is...kinda bitter. O-0 They almost sound like different actors.

So, we were supposed to go to David's House!

Hmm...those guards' conversation sounds suspiciously meta.... :wink:

Gabe's apology is in the game.

So much effort for a period scene--clearly, they know what to focus on. Also, Claire Cleary?

Wow, they really put a fair bit of effort into the A New Day flashback.

Aw, what a cocktease at the end!

• You can see Mariana's stuffed rabbit at the shrine in episode 5. However, during the introduction of episode 3, she goes to grab it but opts to take her cassette tape instead, leaving her rabbit behind. Probably just an oversight, but still interesting.

• In episode 5, Javi rips his stitching. Blood can be seen leaking from his shirt.

• LMAO. I am just messing around.

Sparkeagle posted: »

Sorry man, I just went in to post it after seeing the comment on the video and didn't check beforehand

• I saw this on tumblr, can anyone confirm whether this is correct? This is supposedly from the euchre scene with Gabe in episode 4.

enter image description here

• Uhhhh...no. Hopefully not. AJ doesn't look like carver AT ALL.

I though Telltale confirmed the baby was Carver's?

• They're real.

I saw this on tumblr, can anyone confirm whether this is correct? This is supposedly from the euchre scene with Gabe in episode 4.

• how was anyone flirting?? they were playing cards what the fuck why does everything in anf have to be so damn forced

Graysonn posted: »

They're real.

• Graysonn is to be trusted.

I saw this on tumblr, can anyone confirm whether this is correct? This is supposedly from the euchre scene with Gabe in episode 4.

• and then she finds Lee

I'm sorry, I don't remember signing a permission slip for this feels trip.

• Holy shit, are you serious? :lol:

You can see Mariana's stuffed rabbit at the shrine in episode 5. However, during the introduction of episode 3, she goes to grab it but opts

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Figured I'd put this up. Some of the crap Randall can say in ep 3 of Michonne

• Why must this jerk be so damn entertaining? Man, I kinda miss Randall.

Deltino posted: »

• ANF is the Final Fantasy XV of Telltale on cut content department!

This is so depressing and the worst part is that I think S3 could've defeated S1 on every level maybe not in the art style department but that is just a opinion.
    I really think that S3 could've defeated S3 in lenght, characters, settings, levels, interactions, choices, music and perhaps S1 storyline.
    But watching this and probably knowing that there was probsbly even more planned is so depressing

• ANF is also the telltale version of Resident Evil 6. Both feature a lot of action which ditches the survival.

joshua007 posted: »

ANF is the Final Fantasy XV of Telltale on cut content department! This is so depressing and the worst part is that I think S3 could've d

• Wonder how we would have seen Lee in this new engine? Probably just a copy of Conrad.

and then she finds Lee I'm sorry, I don't remember signing a permission slip for this feels trip.

• edited June 2017

Would somebody just reply to me with ALL deleted content from ANF while I grab my anti depressants

• You only need one thing mate, there was supposed to be a flashback when Clem was with Sandra and all the events that led to Clem going up to the treehouse....

joshua007 posted: »

Would somebody just reply to me with ALL deleted content from ANF while I grab my anti depressants

• Ah, Michonne. Good Times.

• edited June 2017

Ths flashback could've been one of the best scenes of the entire TT TWD series. The Slaughterhouse could've been amazing as well. This season had a chance to have a great story... But nooo, they just deleted all of the good content and replaced it with what we have now...
    enter image description here

You only need one thing mate, there was supposed to be a flashback when Clem was with Sandra and all the events that led to Clem going up to the treehouse....

• No doubt TTG would put the flashback in the next season. That would give the next season a pretty good impact on fans and would certainly appease (atleast for the first episode) the nostalgia too. It would also pretty much makes sense since we're pretty sure that the next season would focus on Clem and he will go for AJ, which somewhat sounds like season 1 and using this flashback would be damn near perfect.

bruzdaa posted: »

Ths flashback could've been one of the best scenes of the entire TT TWD series. The Slaughterhouse could've been amazing as well. This seaso

• Still forever sad that the Slaughterhouse was cut.

• No doubt TTG would put the flashback in the next season.

I sure hope so. I also hope that the next season , IF there's gonna be another season, will be better than ANF. But hope often deludes the foolish man.

No doubt TTG would put the flashback in the next season. That would give the next season a pretty good impact on fans and would certainly ap

• i found the lyrics video of the ep5 credit song!

• That is great.

• Look at Randall *
      "Can't get enough, huh?"

• Immediately looks away *

• Lol if it was it would be a real plot twist. His dad's head was smashed in by Kenny.

I though Telltale confirmed the baby was Carver's?

• Wow another reused model

You can see Mariana's stuffed rabbit at the shrine in episode 5. However, during the introduction of episode 3, she goes to grab it but opts

• Wasn't that from the Starved for Help camp scene anyway? I know I've seen that rabbit in another game.

• This song was the best thing in this episode.

garry0713 posted: »

i found the lyrics video of the ep5 credit song!

• Clementine holds her elbow whenever she is unsure about something.

• I love it when she does that for some reason. It makes her look both nervous and sassy.

Clementine holds her elbow whenever she is unsure about something.

• Nope, the other rabbit has blood on it and is a lot smaller. Fun fact, you could also see the same bunny in All That Remains, in one of the bathroom stalls. I would agree that Mari's rabbit looks familiar, but I don't think it's shown up elsewhere.

TrashJesus posted: »

Wasn't that from the Starved for Help camp scene anyway? I know I've seen that rabbit in another game.

• What on Earth was that punch? He didn't even move his head or anything lol

DabigRG posted: »

That is great. * Look at Randall * "Can't get enough, huh?" * Immediately looks away *

Sign in to comment in this discussion.