Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• edited August 2017

Life is Strange?
    More like Life is Tumblr
    snicker

• When you want a game about Kate but the developers announce a Chloe Prequel:

enter image description here

AronDracula posted: »

Why wasn't Kate the protagonist of this game? She is easily the only well-written character of this overrated trash.

• It would have been much better if Life is Strange's story was similar to Carrie (Movie).

Fangirl101 posted: »

When you want a game about Kate but the developers announce a Chloe Prequel:

• I haven't seen this movie. Just read a synopsis and it sounds interesting!

Anyway, I am not a big fan of LiS. It's not as good as people make it out to be. Kate was the best thing about it and she deserves her own game. I never understood why people like Chloe so much.

It would have been much better if Life is Strange's story was similar to Carrie (Movie).

• she won't even be mentioned in this game, meaning that we will never see her again TT_TT

WAAAT??? Nooooo! :sob:

They better make a game about Kate!

enter image description here

Long live Kate! She's the best character by far, way better than ths Chloe bitch. Man, I was so sad when I found out she won't even be menti

• Kate was one of my fav characters in LIS (and of course I failed to save her, doh), but I don't honestly think there's enough stuff with her to make her a POV character for a prequel. Chloe and Rachel's relationship were set up pretty ideally for a game in the original.

• They won't... i fucking hate that. sigh, guess it's our job to do it...

Petition for DontNod to make a Kate DLC

she won't even be mentioned in this game, meaning that we will never see her again TT_TT WAAAT??? Nooooo! They better make a game about Kate!

• Just a question: is there anyone on earth that doesn't like Kate? I mean, it's the first timeI see a character that everybody seems to love. (and would having her as Max's love interest in a fanfic that is not really a lot about romance make the story better or worse? I mean, if I get to the perfect middle point between cuteness and things actually making sense)

(Another little thing: if I wanted to write about an OC for an independent story that people will love as much as eveyone loves Kate now, what traits should I give them? I mean, they have to be swee cinnamon rolls but i don't want them to be cloying.)

• People like bad girls and being constantly emotionally abused by punk bitches over sweet and perfect cinnamon rolls that loves everyone and the worst thing she does is being slighly sarcastic when she's angry ("yeah, sorry you didn't do anything to help. Thanks for nothing")

for some reason.

fuck this fandom this is what happens when there is too much gay. They prefer the gay bitch over the straigh cinnamon roll

I haven't seen this movie. Just read a synopsis and it sounds interesting! Anyway, I am not a big fan of LiS. It's not as good as people

• People tend to feel for people who get bullied or shamed for their position, even if it's not one we happen to be ourselves. As someone with a Christian background I felt sorry for her that she couldn't find a way out of her situation without resorting to something as dramatic as suicide. And as Episode 5 showed all Kate really needed was someone who showed they cared.

Just a question: is there anyone on earth that doesn't like Kate? I mean, it's the first timeI see a character that everybody seems to love.

• Is there even anyone on earth who doesn't like Carrie from Stephen King's Carrie?

Just a question: is there anyone on earth that doesn't like Kate? I mean, it's the first timeI see a character that everybody seems to love.

• Personally I thought this game was pretty cringe worthy in the writing department and I wasn't a fan of the whole murder-plot. Also I hate using 3rd person camera for an adventure/story game, give me fixed camera angles like in Telltale or Resident Evil!

4/10

• I hate using 3rd person camera for an adventure/story game, give me fixed camera angles like in Telltale or Resident Evil!

You really musn't enjoy many games

Joonlar posted: »

Personally I thought this game was pretty cringe worthy in the writing department and I wasn't a fan of the whole murder-plot. Also I hate u

• I enjoy lots of games?

joshua007 posted: »

I hate using 3rd person camera for an adventure/story game, give me fixed camera angles like in Telltale or Resident Evil! You really musn't enjoy many games

• oh hey, the graphics actually look kinda good. glad to see they improved a bit.

Creeper1846 posted: »

This new trailer/gameplay was interesting apparently they also changed the voice actor for David which I haven’t noticed. I’m very intereste

• kate best girl 10/10

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Just stopping by to say that Kate was the best damn thing to come out of Life is Strange and if Chloe can get her own pointless Prequel so can she.

• Gotta write a fanfiction where she bangs Max or something.

hey come on now that's gay.

it's also kind of a slippery slope. like, what kind of christian is kate exactly? is she a by the books, old testament southern christian who thinks gays are bad? or is she like a community church christian where she's very open and accepting to all? does the thought of being with another woman excite her or is she straight? and if she is a lesbian, what about the whole situation with nathan and the drugs? wouldn't she have ptsd so bad she'd be afraid to do so? and if she wasn't who's to say she isn't already interested in someone else sexually? like victoria. everyone in the life is strange universe likes victoria. fuckin victoria. what is kate exactly? ...you know, other than sheer perfection.

anywho i'd be down for that and i bet you'd write it pretty well. you're a very seasoned writer from what i've seen here.

Long live Kate! She's the best character by far, way better than ths Chloe bitch. Man, I was so sad when I found out she won't even be menti

• Just a question: is there anyone on earth that doesn't like Kate?

probably a bunch of fuckin losers, yeah.

• enter image description here

Agreed, sista! I will bring weapons, just in case.

They won't... i fucking hate that. sigh, guess it's our job to do it... Petition for DontNod to make a Kate DLC

• Well, they've got their hands full with both Vampyr and the sequel to LIS that's being developed by them, instead of some other studio.

They won't... i fucking hate that. sigh, guess it's our job to do it... Petition for DontNod to make a Kate DLC

• edited August 2017

It's a joke.

And a fanfic. I could make Clementine and Homer Simpson fight to death in the Hunger Games if I wanted to.

anywho i'd be down for that and i bet you'd write it pretty well. you're a very seasoned writer from what i've seen here.

Thank you! It means a lot. I'm trying really hard to make it look professional but I don't know what I made to inspire your trust... thank you.

Edit: I don't think she likes Victoria. I mean, she almost killed her. Not a great girlfriend material.

Gotta write a fanfiction where she bangs Max or something. hey come on now that's gay. it's also kind of a slippery slope. like,

• If you enjoy lots if games why did you put a question mark? Kidding.

Joonlar posted: »

I enjoy lots of games?

• enter image description here

Jshadow posted: »

Life is Strange? More like Life is Tumblr snicker

• I don't outright dislike Kate but I don't really think much of her. In my opinion she didn't really have much going for her besides being a tragic character. I felt really bad for her and thought she deserved better but honestly I don't find her that interesting.

• I could make Clementine and Homer Simpson fight to death in the Hunger Games if I wanted to.

please do. that'd be amazing.

I don't think she likes Victoria. I mean, she almost killed her. Not a great girlfriend material.

yeah, true. i was just making a joke on how many undeserved friends victoria has.

It's a joke. And a fanfic. I could make Clementine and Homer Simpson fight to death in the Hunger Games if I wanted to. anywho i'd

• Launch Trailer.

• I’m still hyped for this but I feel the game doesn’t really have a conflict to it and it’s just simply a story of friendship and Chloe’s life but I hope I’m wrong.

Launch Trailer.

• 0:58 what a rip-off of TWD Season 1 Episode 3.

Launch Trailer.

• Why do you come to this thread just to post negativity? Common sense would be to avoid games you dislike.

Also, Telltale didn't invent sitting on a moving train. Unless you're being sarcastic. :P

0:58 what a rip-off of TWD Season 1 Episode 3.

• I was just sarcastic, I don't actually hate games that share the same stuff as other games but I hate Life is Strange anyway.

Flog61 posted: »

Why do you come to this thread just to post negativity? Common sense would be to avoid games you dislike. Also, Telltale didn't invent sitting on a moving train. Unless you're being sarcastic. :P

• edited August 2017

And yet you seem to be obsessed with it, going by how much you post in the thread. I'd recommend spending time discussing games you do like rather than going into the threads of games that do not remotely interest you and casting a negative light in them?

I was just sarcastic, I don't actually hate games that share the same stuff as other games but I hate Life is Strange anyway.

• [removed]

Flog61 posted: »

And yet you seem to be obsessed with it, going by how much you post in the thread. I'd recommend spending time discussing games you do like

• The launch trailer has actually got me pretty pumped for this! I still wish they did a sequel with Max though, but still, I'm sure this will be good too!

• They are doing a sequel, although it'll be starring a brand new cast.

Suzy222 posted: »

The launch trailer has actually got me pretty pumped for this! I still wish they did a sequel with Max though, but still, I'm sure this will be good too!

• Looks good. The first episode looks like its gonna be pretty run of the mill, but hopefully more impactful than season 1's lackluster premiere.

Launch Trailer.

• Bad question, mate. It's too obvious.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

how come?

• Somehow, I dont wanna buy this game. I just want what will happen after the events in season 1. I hate playing flashbacks or past events in game because usually you know the ending or predicting already.

• I can't wait till ep 1 to be out. I loved life is strange so much. :/ dunno how I'm gonna play Chloe thou, maybe a mix of nice and mean. She's been throu so much :(

• I know, I heard! I'm going to miss the old cast though.

dojo32161 posted: »

They are doing a sequel, although it'll be starring a brand new cast.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.