Will Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne have some potential romance? (Plot discussion thread)

Comments

• She seems kinda too old for being a Batgirl. Huntress would be a better fit for Her age

strwar3 posted: »

Avesta for Robin? Hell No! Avesta for Batgirl!

• I thought people were saying that they wanted Avesta for Robin as in Avesta as a love interest for a potential Robin.

• as a potential love interest for a potential Robin in a potential 3rd season

AnimalBoy posted: »

I thought people were saying that they wanted Avesta for Robin as in Avesta as a love interest for a potential Robin.

• Maybe they will give us an Avesta vs Selina choice near the end of the game.

• I would what that. Kinda like Rhyoina and Rhysha in Tales From The Borderlands.

Maybe they will give us an Avesta vs Selina choice near the end of the game.

• I hope so

Maybe they will give us an Avesta vs Selina choice near the end of the game.

• edited January 2018

I've watched several walkthroughs of episode 4 and I really like Avesta more and more. It's a shame her and Bruce don't seem to be romantically attracted to one another.
    I think I actually prefer her to Catwoman, in spite of the latter's chemistry with Bruce.

Avesta comes across as more genuine.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I needed to make a small edit to your post to add a spoiler tag.

I would just like to remind others too that if you see a early video of episode 4 or play it before it's out on all platform to please use spoiler tags for people who don't want to get spoilt yet.

(Spoiler)

• edited January 2018

Almost here

• edited January 2018

I'm glad you came around. ? She is soooo genuine and I REALLY hope that Telltale pushes a option over where to choose Selina or Avesta. >! Like I REALLY saw her become more and more interested in her in this episode 4. And I saw her seem to like that Batmobile. I laughed and remember in the Batman movies. I can't remember which Batman movie it is,but I kinda know that Bruce kinda said about "Girls like the car". God I hope there is a romance option in the last episode>! >!

Goddamn it I can't even use the spoiler tag. Damn IT!!! How do I use it?

P.S never mind I did it

(Spoiler)

• edited January 2018

She is perfect for Bruce
    P.S. how do you use spoiled tags ?

strwar3 posted: »

(Spoiler) Goddamn it I can't even use the spoiler tag. Damn IT!!! How do I use it? P.S never mind I did it

• edited January 2018

I think you go to thing on left of the emoticons and when you click on it just press spoiler in the beginning of your sentence and click the spoiler again at the end of the sentence. BTW? She is soooo perfect for Bruce

Zjaa6 posted: »

She is perfect for Bruce P.S. how do you use spoiled tags ?

• edited January 2018

I always liked the agent Avesta and Bruce, from the first episode I wanted telltale give us the option to have something with her.

• I hope that in a future season it will continue in history, give it more importance than it is currently and can continue to see things from it, is a character that I like and I hope the option of romance with her at some point.

• Same she seems on his level morals wise.

I always liked the agent Avesta and Bruce, from the first episode I wanted telltale give us the option to have something with her.

• edited January 2018

I think we'll see more of Avesta in a future season, if @telltale does not decide to reverse the situation and make Avesta a new Vicki Vale. Why do I think this? because John Doe is not yet the Joker and I think we'll see the real Joker in a season 3, let's say this season will serve to train the future Joker for a 3 Season, that's where I hope they can include more scenes like episode 4 between Avesta-Bruce and we can see if there will be something romantic or some option and know more about her and her character.

• I can only hope she will be featured in an hypothetical season 3 but I suspect John will make us save either one or the other.

• That would be cliche

Besides, guys, please remember that this topic is spoiler free

I can only hope she will be featured in an hypothetical season 3 but I suspect John will make us save either one or the other.

• I think she will be in season 3 and I hope we have potential romantic option with her at the last episode in The Enemy Within. I want there to be a season 3 of Batman. It's just that damn good

I can only hope she will be featured in an hypothetical season 3 but I suspect John will make us save either one or the other.

• I have a feeling the villains from Season 1 would make their return if a Season 3 is made.

• When john said "are you two timing cat lady?" lol made me laugh. Although my Bruce's heart is taken by Selina right now, I can also see the appeal with Avesta. Hope you guys get your shot lol.

• There was some nice interaction in this episode and while I am firmly on the Batcat side I think Avesta was pretty good in this episode, I hope you guys are happy with this. Still, I am not sure I feel like it would be a good romantic pairing, but whatever. I did like the part where you were looking around in the hideout and you got a great shot at her ass :P

• We are happy and I think we have the creator of this thread to thank.

• Okay I've officially switched to Avesta as my main girl. Great character.

• edited January 2018

I also hope for a 3 season of batman, that @telltale introduce new villains of the batman saga

• I am happy with this 4 episode in which @telltale has allowed us to interact a little more with Avesta and I hope that they continue in this line, I would also like Avesta to be the future head of the agency, taking the place of Waller. What do you think about this for a 3 season? I would like, for the simple fact that she knows the true identity of Batman and would be an incredible ally, even a possible romantic interest if @telltale gives us the option, along with Gordon, Alfred, etc ...

• I liked that we got to interact with Avesta. I just wish we had more time with her the way that Bruce could with Selina in episodes three of this season and last. I'm not a hundred percent I trust Iman, though, she almost seems too good to be true.

• Okay, I'm willing to give a bit of my heart over to this relationship. From what I've seen of Avesta this episode, I do think my Bruce would be interested in developing it further if given the chance.
    I'm still not convinced she's on my side just yet though. I have some feeling that she's hiding something, or she'll betray me somehow. But, I can see the appeal. No romance yet though.

• I think that having Avesta as Batgirl would be great and Tiffany can be called something else and use gadgets in the field while Avesta is working closely with Batman. We also don't know if Avesta is not Talia Al Ghul but I think there were some hints at it when she tells John that she has run from problems too probably with the League of Assassins. There is no way to know for sure what her agenda is.

• i want to see Selina x Avesta :D

• I'll admit I liked seeing Avesta and Bruce together this episode. Still don't know how I'd feel about a romance but I'm definitely down for her to continue showing up in either case. I'm also hoping she's not a villain, but the more she helps the more I think she might be. Might be a bit paranoid. Its just that she also seems a bit too anti-Waller and that's fine if Bruce and Gordon do it but not from the lackey who gave away Batman's identity. Its just strangeness is what it is.

• They seem like a great fit, I hope she doesn't end up bad.

• They are! ? I hope that Telltale puts a romance option between them. I don't think she will be bad and she hasn't shown it in this season 2

Zjaa6 posted: »

They seem like a great fit, I hope she doesn't end up bad.

• Everyone's talking like a season three is definite?? I hope that's true! :)

• It kinda feels like it! I know it's true.

Everyone's talking like a season three is definite?? I hope that's true!

• No she's so generic and bland.

• Several people are typing...

Dan10 posted: »

No she's so generic and bland.

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited January 2018

You right now

• edited January 2018

Somebody's gon' get their ass kicked.

• How is she bland? She has been fantastic everytime she has been on screen.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.