Will Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne have some potential romance? (Plot discussion thread)

Comments

• But maybe John is secretly in love with Bane. Now, Batman arresting Bane is no joke! John would certainly slip up after that! Imagine his loss! That's what I call A Joker Transformation!

GamerLady posted: »

Well, she was memorable for some people so she can't be that generic if there's a thread dedicated to her. For me Selina is a lot more inter

• edited December 2017

You cant tell people who's boring and who is not. =D It's a subjective opinion. You like Harley and hate Avesta. ShampaFK like Avesta and hates Harley. I love potatoes.
    ps I have no idea how to use function "reply" on two people per 1 post. Sorry.XD

Journey95 posted: »

Whats your point? Selina and Harley are way more interesting than Avesta. Those are the qualities of a boring character if there is nothing

• edited December 2017

I would have liked an Avesta romance but you can't beat Bruce x Selina. They are such a perfect match for each other :

Telltale have yet to top the bar scene when it comes to raw chemistry. God that was beautiful.

It's obvious Selina has deep feelings for him, and likewise for Bruce.

• With these games, all the characters are always up to something.

• I'm BACK!!!!!! WOW even when I'm gone this thread is still going? I'M SO HAPPY!!!!

• The legend has returned

• Amen

Zjaa6 posted: »

The legend has returned

• Thanks Tiefling. I also love potatoes.

Tiefling posted: »

You cant tell people who's boring and who is not. =D It's a subjective opinion. You like Harley and hate Avesta. ShampaFK like Avesta and ha

• edited December 2017

Bruce and Potatoes romance lol, but seriously nothing wrong with specualtion.

• Avesta was great in many scenes, also Telltale said in the ama they have plans for her.

• Yeah I remembered they stated that.

Avesta was great in many scenes, also Telltale said in the ama they have plans for her.

• Her voice actress voiced Gamora in the Guardians game.

• I think avesta could be great for bruce but, There is just so much chemistry between the bat and the cat right now. Maybe next season? Ya know barring that avesta doesn't back stab us .

Avesta was great in many scenes, also Telltale said in the ama they have plans for her.

• Yeah you never know when a character is gonna back stab you lol

• I don't think Iman Avesta has done anything like back stabbing. She seems more loyal and I think maybe more about her will be shared in these two episodes. But I want a potential romance with her.

Yeah you never know when a character is gonna back stab you lol

• I hope so too, she really impressed me in Episode 1.

strwar3 posted: »

I don't think Iman Avesta has done anything like back stabbing. She seems more loyal and I think maybe more about her will be shared in these two episodes. But I want a potential romance with her.

• Yeah that would be bad move on Telltale's part. I don't think it's possible. But if it is? I will get mad. I like her character a LOT.

I hope so too, she really impressed me in Episode 1.

• But I want a potential romance with her.

Wow, really? We couldn't tell.

I don't think Iman Avesta has done anything like back stabbing. She seems more loyal and I think maybe more about her will be shared in these two episodes. But I want a potential romance with her.

• edited January 2018

Wow, really?

After 6 months, we have finally managed to deduce that he, indeed, wants a potential romance with Iman Avesta.

Putinovich posted: »

But I want a potential romance with her. Wow, really? We couldn't tell.

• No Bruce ain't falling for another Vicki Vale senario again.

• I hope they don't do a Vicki thing with her.

• "I am the Children of Arkham"

I hope they don't do a Vicki thing with her.

• I don't mind her being with the bad guys, but I don't want her being a villian herself.

I hope they don't do a Vicki thing with her.

• I wonder if we'll get another sex scene this season.

• I hope so

I wonder if we'll get another sex scene this season.

• Considering how well received the hot scene was last season I think Telltale will do one again, not to mention it creates buzz around the game as well. I lost count how many people took interest in the first season because of the romance scene.

Safe to say Avesta won't be the woman though.

I wonder if we'll get another sex scene this season.

• I don't think a sex scene fits well in the story at this point.

Considering how well received the hot scene was last season I think Telltale will do one again, not to mention it creates buzz around the ga

• edited January 2018

I guess my Bruce’ll be playing with himself in the bathroom if Selina's the only option for sex.

• Probably neither. The New 52 kicked off with a sex scene and a lot of fans found it jarring, ill-placed, and tasteless. There was a lot of backlash. I would not doubt for a minute if there ended up being zero romance by the end.

• It does not fit any less this season than it did last year. All it takes are the right circumstances.

I don't think a sex scene fits well in the story at this point.

• True that..she is boring

AnimalBoy posted: »

I guess my Bruce’ll be playing with himself in the bathroom if Selina's the only option for sex.

• Like BruceBrothers said, just depends on the right circumstances.

• That's right.

A quiet moment after a near death experience last season was perfect for that kind of 'action'. And considering Bruce's "employment" as Batman, he would always have hard time finding a good time for a romance, unless it gets him by surprise (or in some kind of vulnerable state of mind), or he will get really committed into it (which I am counting on seeing in this game, because it would indicate his emotional growth as a man).

Like BruceBrothers said, just depends on the right circumstances.

• Avesta fans should be happy with the new trailer.

• I'm very happy. :)

Avesta fans should be happy with the new trailer.

• Me Too!!!! I'm soooo happy. ?

I'm very happy.

• I really like Avesta, but I am not getting any romantic vibes from Her relationship with Bruce. Although I think that She would be a perfect crime solving partner for Him. With that being said, I am going to start a new campaign - Avesta for Robin!

• Avesta for Robin? Hell No! Avesta for Batgirl!

JmoooX posted: »

I really like Avesta, but I am not getting any romantic vibes from Her relationship with Bruce. Although I think that She would be a perfect crime solving partner for Him. With that being said, I am going to start a new campaign - Avesta for Robin!

• They've already created new villains, why not a new hero?
    Saves Batman and then just leaves to find her own way.
    Never know!

Avesta for Robin? Hell No! Avesta for Batgirl!

• It's just so satisfying to see them team up, especially with how long this thread has gone.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.