Will Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne have some potential romance? (Plot discussion thread)

Comments

• edited December 2017

Selina says I love you

• You and all your Bruce Wayne gifs lol

MLGTelltale posted: »

Selina says I love you

• For some reason I feel like Cat/Bats will get screwed up some how.

• I actually really liked the concept of Waller becoming a close friend and confidant of Bruce's, resulting in a friendship uncomplicated by romantic or sexual tension. She seems far too old for Bruce, like maybe she's in her late forties or early fifties.

• At this point I think Bruce should just become the ultimate man-sl** and go for everyone. 100% in agreement with @19Street95. lol.

ShampaFK posted: »

I actually really liked the concept of Waller becoming a close friend and confidant of Bruce's, resulting in a friendship uncomplicated by r

• I think Telltale is aware that Avesta has gathered quite a fan base. The reddit ama showed that as well. They obviously have plans of some sort with her.

• Hopefully there is still a chance with Avesta.

• If there is I'd like it to be in a season 3 and only if Selina does decide to leave. Because I am more interested in the story than I am in the romance bits of it. I feel like it'd be to much for this season and wouldn't serve the story other than to hurt it. And, if there is another option for this season, it seems that its going to be Harley. Could be wrong, you never know.

Zjaa6 posted: »

Hopefully there is still a chance with Avesta.

• edited December 2017

Me too @Zjaa6 I want to be like a chance

Hopefully there is still a chance with Avesta.

• I just don't know if I trust Selina or not.

• Understandable. She's a trickster that one.

I just don't know if I trust Selina or not.

• I'm fully anticipating her to turn on us at some point. As Alfred said it's in her nature. I like her in episode 3 but I'm not naive as to what sort of character she is.

GamerLady posted: »

Understandable. She's a trickster that one.

• Agreed. My only hope is that, if they do that, they don't do it in a way that's too much like season 1. Her character progression has been great and I'd like to think she's walking forward and not backward. But Telltale are fantastic writers so I'm sure they'll manage.

I'm fully anticipating her to turn on us at some point. As Alfred said it's in her nature. I like her in episode 3 but I'm not naive as to what sort of character she is.

• My Bruce is single and only cares about one thing...Gotham.

• edited December 2017

Wether I lose Alfred and Selina if the PEOPLE of Gotham are safe...my job is done alone or not..I am BATMAN.

• Maybe Avesta will save Bruce.

• Interesting

Maybe Avesta will save Bruce.

• That's something that I think will happen. I'm hopeful

Interesting

• I believe Alfred said that it's in her nature to run, as in leave Gotham again.

I'm fully anticipating her to turn on us at some point. As Alfred said it's in her nature. I like her in episode 3 but I'm not naive as to what sort of character she is.

• I'd like to think she's changed somewhat.

• Hopefully, she needs to come clean with Riddler.

I'd like to think she's changed somewhat.

• I'm very curious to learn more about it myself. What was the real relationship..

Hopefully, she needs to come clean with Riddler.

• edited December 2017

She better not....SWEAR TO MEEEE

• edited December 2017

I hope we at least get an episode or two to play like BVS Batman. Whether this Season or the next.

strwar3 posted: »

Pretty much it's inevitable. The way this season 2 is going it seems likely happening,but I don't know how he breaks his code if Catwoman do

• Or Batman just going through a more dark stage

• Bvs style would be interesting for an episode

Or Batman just going through a more dark stage

• I just feel like something will happen near the end of the Season causing Batman to snap.

• It'll have to be something extreme to make batman break.

I just feel like something will happen near the end of the Season causing Batman to snap.

• Like Gordon shaving off his mustache. :smiley:

ManBat posted: »

It'll have to be something extreme to make batman break.

• It'll be a cold day in hell before that happens. I bet you could threaten his whole family and he still wouldn't shave it off lol.

Like Gordon shaving off his mustache.

• The bat will be broken.

Like Gordon shaving off his mustache.

• edited December 2017

Selina is just after one thing:

MLGTelltale posted: »

Selina says I love you

• Avesta would be interesting story wise, especially with Waller and Selina.

• edited December 2017

Avesta is boring and useless, whats this obsession with her on this forum? She is a random character that adds shit to the story.

The fanfiction is getting too real here for some

• edited December 2017

lol, that was a litlle harsh, but I agree with you on the fanfiction part.

Journey95 posted: »

Avesta is boring and useless, whats this obsession with her on this forum? She is a random character that adds shit to the story. The fanfiction is getting too real here for some

• If our choice is between "boring and useless" and the likes of Harley or Selina, I for one would choose the former. Plus, I wouldn't say she was boring or useless. She was shown to be perceptive and intelligent, and those are not qualities of a boring person.

Avesta is boring and useless, whats this obsession with her on this forum? She is a random character that adds shit to the story. The fanfiction is getting too real here for some

• Avesta was a strong dedicated character, nothing wrong with speculation, especially when Telltale said they have plans for her.

• edited December 2017

The character left an impression on people, I don't understand the issue. She was a great character in episode 1 and fans want to see more of her. Telltale even stated they have plans for her.

• edited December 2017

Whats your point? Selina and Harley are way more interesting than Avesta. Those are the qualities of a boring character if there is nothing else to her than being smart..(and there isn't, so far).

People just like to ship Batman with anyone. Her character was not memorable in any way, instead rather generic.

ShampaFK posted: »

If our choice is between "boring and useless" and the likes of Harley or Selina, I for one would choose the former. Plus, I wouldn't say she

• Well, she was memorable for some people so she can't be that generic if there's a thread dedicated to her. For me Selina is a lot more interesting ever since the whole Riddler thing and character progression. Harley, not so much. She's completely outdone by John and Bane. Like Bane has little to no screen time and I still find him more interesting than Harley. (Maybe it's the mystery?) I'd say the only great thing about her is that she's manipulating John instead of the usual way round. But I've had enough of her, she hasn't really done much for the story aside from the altered canon. I'd prefer more Bane and Freeze going forward. Yet I doubt that'll happen as she's going to be vital for Johns transformation into the Joker. I'm guessing she dies and maybe Bruce accidentally plays a part in her death. It could be just that Batman arrests her but I feel like that'd be a cop-out and not as good a reason for John to slip. But maybe telltale will surprise us with John's transformation and it'll have nothing to do with Harley and still be good.

Whats your point? Selina and Harley are way more interesting than Avesta. Those are the qualities of a boring character if there is nothing

Sign in to comment in this discussion.