Will Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne have some potential romance? (Plot discussion thread)

Comments

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited February 2018

Or someone actually gets fractured, OMG, IS TIFFANY, since Oracle is in a wheel chair and Tiffany could be oracle!!

Take a screenshot and give me a cookie when it happens.

I hope they won't kill her off. The achievement "fractured" to me sort of implies either her or Catwoman dies.

• I hope they don't kill her off either. However, if I had to guess which of the two of them Telltale would kill off, I would sadly have to say Iman. I doubt they would kill Selina.

But HOPEFULLY neither of them will die. I love both of their characters. Iman is better suited for my Bruce I think, but I've really enjoyed being friends and working with Selina this season.

I hope they won't kill her off. The achievement "fractured" to me sort of implies either her or Catwoman dies.

• I am sorry, but Tiffany can't be Oracle... She can be an Oracle wannabe at most.

Kaelthas posted: »

Or someone actually gets fractured, OMG, IS TIFFANY, since Oracle is in a wheel chair and Tiffany could be oracle!! Take a screenshot and give me a cookie when it happens.

• In that case I vote to kill Avesta, nobody competes with my BrucexAlfred! ????

• I hope this happens. Anything to avoid seeing Tiffany in a suit alongside Batman, cringe.

Or someone actually gets fractured, OMG, IS TIFFANY, since Oracle is in a wheel chair and Tiffany could be oracle!! Take a screenshot and give me a cookie when it happens.

• I vote to kill Avesta

Get him, boys!

In that case I vote to kill Avesta, nobody competes with my BrucexAlfred! ????

• These filthy Selinamancers. SELINA DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST AVESTA. BRUVESTA FOR LIFE

Putinovich posted: »

I vote to kill Avesta Get him, boys!

• yo where the Bruce X Tiffany fans at :joy: :joy: :joy:

• Right here!

Poogers555 posted: »

yo where the Bruce X Tiffany fans at

• nobody competes with my BrucexAlfred! ????

In that case I vote to kill Avesta, nobody competes with my BrucexAlfred! ????

• Why do you even care about Alfred? He probably has erectile disfunction.

BigBadPaul posted: »

nobody competes with my BrucexAlfred! ????

• edited February 2018

He probably has erectile disfunction.

Well, we've already knew he was a big softie.

Why do you even care about Alfred?

How can you say no to that face?

Why do you even care about Alfred? He probably has erectile disfunction.

• Then go make a BruceXAlfred threa... wait a minute... DON'T YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING, You made them close John romance thread, so you did with Harley's, NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO DO THAT WITH AVESTA, is all part of your evil plan so AlfredxBruce is the last ship standing.
    Well mister you're mistaken if you think that will happen here! I WILL KEEP THIS SHIP ALIVE AND AFLOAT.

He probably has erectile disfunction. Well, we've already knew he was a big softie. Why do you even care about Alfred? How can you say no to that face?

• AvestaxBruce ship will stand against all those who oppose her on the seas!

Then go make a BruceXAlfred threa... wait a minute... DON'T YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING, You made them close John romance thre

• So Avesta shippers, what option(s) would you like to see in Ep5 realistically speaking?

• Take her for a spin in the Batmobile
    • Invite her to the Batcave
    • Date night
    • Something else ( suggestions )

It could be a fun little moment tucked away in Ep5 and for those that romanced Selina possibly an opportunity to see her instead in that section of time. I don't necessarily see Bruce as someone that'd take the Batmobile for a joyride, but it could be an option for them both to stand in front of it in the Batcave and rev the engine.

• KIss her in front of Selina, film it, and watch it in slow motion how her heart breaks.

Poptarts posted: »

So Avesta shippers, what option(s) would you like to see in Ep5 realistically speaking? * Take her for a spin in the Batmobile * Invit

• edited February 2018

is all part of your evil plan so AlfredxBruce is the last ship standing.

Mess with the best, sink like the rest.

Then go make a BruceXAlfred threa... wait a minute... DON'T YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING, You made them close John romance thre

• Just a reminder, please keep discussion story-oriented as opposed to treating this like a shipping thread.

• I approve of this meme and I approve of your plan.

nobody competes with my BrucexAlfred! ????

• We are! :)

Just a reminder, please keep discussion story-oriented as opposed to treating this like a shipping thread.

• Oh Boy. I mean I don't know about that. I mean i would definitely want to take her to the batcave and maybe she will see the Batmobile and possible something else.

KIss her in front of Selina, film it, and watch it in slow motion how her heart breaks.

• While I'm sure that would make an excellent edited meme should the TellTale staff decide to include a kiss for Avesta in Ep5, I'm nearly certain for those that have chosen not to romance Selina Kyle this season, we've been able to finally make it clear enough to have disappointed her already.

KIss her in front of Selina, film it, and watch it in slow motion how her heart breaks.

• That'd be a nice addition, and I think it'd be one that the team could use a lot of the assets for both romances if they did work it that way. I think a lot of people are hoping that Selina will make an appearance in Ep5, and be able to have her in their home in some respect whether or not she stays.

I'd like the opportunity to officially make good on the offer Bruce made for her to work with him instead, and that's something he could at least offer to Selina. I'm not sure that Selina would take it, but I think the offer would be a nice optional dialogue for whichever has the appearance at the Manor/Batcave.

strwar3 posted: »

Oh Boy. I mean I don't know about that. I mean i would definitely want to take her to the batcave and maybe she will see the Batmobile and possible something else.

• The thing is,I like Avesta more than Selina and Selina romance was a good thing in season 1 in Batman and in this season 2? I'm not big on it now and I wish cared but I can't. I think potential Avesta romance with Bruce is more interesting than Selina(in my view.

She is interesting and I hope Telltale gives that to those who haven't chose Selina romance in ep3. I just chose friend than romance with her in that ep 3.

Poptarts posted: »

That'd be a nice addition, and I think it'd be one that the team could use a lot of the assets for both romances if they did work it that wa

• Don't give them any ideas to lock us out of Avesta romance if we also agreed to romance Selina.

The thing is,I like Avesta more than Selina and Selina romance was a good thing in season 1 in Batman and in this season 2? I'm not big on i

• Actually the Harley threads never got closed...

• Agreed, one of the most boring Batman characters created...people are just using headcanon to have some sort of epic romance between her and Batman I guess

Dan10 posted: »

No she's so generic and bland.

• Is not a headcanon, she loves me, she called me handsome.

Journey95 posted: »

Agreed, one of the most boring Batman characters created...people are just using headcanon to have some sort of epic romance between her and Batman I guess

• Selina isn't trustworthy, fun to have one nighters but not a stable relationship. Good ally, but trouble always lurks around the corner.

• Yeah. tbh I don't know what's worse: Her being Talia Al Ghul or this ship actually happening.
    Ugh.

Journey95 posted: »

Agreed, one of the most boring Batman characters created...people are just using headcanon to have some sort of epic romance between her and Batman I guess

• Why wouldn't you like her being Talia Al Ghul?

Yeah. tbh I don't know what's worse: Her being Talia Al Ghul or this ship actually happening. Ugh.

• Talia Al Ghul being beaten by Riddler and losing her hearing would be kinda pathetic. I doubt Talia would of let someone like Riddler capture her.

Why wouldn't you like her being Talia Al Ghul?

• ayy fam how u get this scene homie haha

Is not a headcanon, she loves me, she called me handsome.

• u haev to sav avesta episode noe ayyyy bro if u dnt u get a ntoe tats it lol

Poogers555 posted: »

ayy fam how u get this scene homie haha

• Makes 0 sense that's why

Why wouldn't you like her being Talia Al Ghul?

• Please try to keep discussion in this thread related to story/plot discussion and speculation. This is not a shipping thread, so please try to keep the discussion focused on genuine story discussion and speculation instead of memes, shipping discussion, etc.

• Well, so did Vicki Vale, a petty reporter, as the whole villain mastermind of the release of the prisoners of Arkham and the leader of a revolution. Yet they pulled it off.

Why do you think it makes 0 sense? Yeah Talia has black hair, that is quite characteristic of her, but in a game where Batgirl is black I think a change of hair color is allowed, besides in the Arkham City games she also has brown hair because she dyed it.
    If it is about story wise, she does mention how she ran away from problems before, so maybe this Talia isn't her father's puppet but more like a fugitive? They ruined Bruce and his parents relationship so I don't see why they couldn't do it with Talia.

If is about what @gamingdevil800 said

Talia Al Ghul being beaten by Riddler and losing her hearing would be kinda pathetic. I doubt Talia would of let someone like Riddler capture her.

It could have been her plan all along? or maybe it was just a mistake, is not as if Talia in the comics and other games was never a damsel in distress, being deaf is not that big of a thing with the hearing aids she has.

She's still sassy and bitchy, as was shown in Episode 1 when she snarky remarks how Bruce father is a criminal, and the whole Batman fangirl could be a new Telltale thing for her character, same as Vicki was evil.

I hardly think they would give so much screentime to a simple "Agency agent that wants to go rogue"

Makes 0 sense that's why

• Avesta being just a Agency agent makes more sense than her being Talia Al Ghul.

It could have been her plan all along? or maybe it was just a mistake, is not as if Talia in the comics and other games was never a damsel in distress, being deaf is not that big of a thing with the hearing aids she has.

That could possible be it? But She is a Agency agent and Talia Al Ghul wouldn't be easily captured by the riddler and if she was Talia? Sure the potential romance would happen,but I don't know? I'm kinda stuck on her saying she was running from her past maybe her being League Of Shadow assassin? That would make sense.

Well, so did Vicki Vale, a petty reporter, as the whole villain mastermind of the release of the prisoners of Arkham and the leader of a re

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited February 2018

Doesn't in the comics Talia pretends to be kidnapped so Batman rescues her, and it was all a setup to prove if Batman was worthy as an heir?
    I could see this happening here, it could even be mentioned the outcome, if you didn't play games with Riddler Talia's father would "respect" that, same if you answered Riddlers questions to save lives.

Avesta being just a Agency agent makes more sense than her being Talia Al Ghul. It could have been her plan all along? or maybe it was

Sign in to comment in this discussion.