I'm going to create my own Jurassic park

edited May 2011 in Forum Games
with real dino's. I already have the dna and a bunch of crazy low-paid bulgarian scientists. Whos with me!!! I'm thinking of central London.

The concept I have is sort of like an amusementpark slash MMA-event.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I just bought the closed down Six Flags in New Orleans Louisiana If you would rather build it there. After we've made a deal about shared profits of course.
  • edited April 2011
    I just bought the closed down Six Flags in New Orleans Louisiana If you would rather build it there. After we've made a deal about shared profits of course.

Hey HEY. I bought it! Im making a Zombie park.
  • edited April 2011
    asyncus wrote: »
    with real dino's. I already have the dna and a bunch of crazy low-paid bulgarian scientists. Whos with me!!! I'm thinking of central London.

You could put in in Crystal Palace Park, but only if you engineer the dinosaurs to look like the things that Waterhouse Hawkins built!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Palace_Park#Crystal_Palace_Park
  • edited April 2011

You're going to need someone who knows, ah, chaos thory.
  • edited April 2011
    You create your own park, I'll steal embryos, and then I'll genetically modify all the dinosaurs with weapon attachments and grenade dispensers.
  • edited April 2011
    @Waroftheworld. Yes, but instead of sharing profits. I dont care about the money. If I get the limbs of the tourists, its fine by me. I want my own private basement where I can do very strange, ultra-illegal and scary experiments. This is my hidden agenda, but Im not telling anyone. But yes, in our park, what do we need, besides a lot of weird people.
  • edited April 2011
    Let's do this! I want to supervise the hatchery :D
  • edited April 2011
    Side B is mine!
  • edited April 2011
    I'll work with voice overs and tours. :D
  • edited April 2011
    FPug wrote: »
    I'll work with voice overs and tours. :D

Make sure the spare no expense for your voice overs!
  • edited April 2011
    anashastar wrote: »
    Make sure the spare no expense for your voice overs!

I'd do it for free.:)
  • edited April 2011
    This is my hidden agenda, but Im not telling anyone.
    your doing a good job not telling anyone.
  • edited April 2011
    I own a jeep too. So there's that. lol
  • edited April 2011
    So far we have:

-Bulgarian scientists
    -A supervisor for the hatchery
    -A voice over/tour guide
    -A Site B owner
    -Dr. Grant
    -A kid with a jeep

We're off to a great start.
  • edited April 2011
    I'm an experienced park warden. I assure you I will provide great security. Tasers on full charge.
  • edited April 2011
    Krokery wrote: »
    I'm an experienced park warden.

What are your credentials?
  • edited April 2011
    Im good at math.
  • edited April 2011
    I'll start splicing DNA strands together and see what I can come up with.
  • edited April 2011
    Because of the behavior systems in complex systems, I pronounce the park a failure without seeing any precautions or what-not that you have in place. :p
  • edited April 2011
    Because of the behavior systems in complex systems, I pronounce the park a failure without seeing any precautions or what-not that you have in place. :p

I hope you're not proven right by a coincidental case of poorly planned espionage.
  • edited April 2011
    Well, I am sorry to ruin your dream but if I were you I would stop where you are... the reason is that I have already succeeded in the task of recreating dinosaurs. I have been researching it for 10 years and the park will open next year, that is if the lawyers dont kill me first. Its really specatular, I spared no expense! Plus, I have not employed anyone named Nedry so I think im fine, but I am a little suspicious about Dennis, our computer technician who just left to the vending machine with a shaving cream can. Anyway, no worries, our park will open soon so all of you can enjoy it!!! :D
  • edited April 2011
    We will definitely have a huge restaurant filled with Jell-O
  • edited April 2011
    RexMaster wrote: »
    Well, I am sorry to ruin your dream but if I were you I would stop where you are... the reason is that I have already succeeded in the task of recreating dinosaurs. I have been researching it for 10 years and the park will open next year, that is if the lawyers dont kill me first. Its really specatular, I spared no expense! Plus, I have not employed anyone named Nedry so I think im fine, but I am a little suspicious about Dennis, our computer technician who just left to the vending machine with a shaving cream can. Anyway, no worries, our park will open soon so all of you can enjoy it!!! :D

.....................But I need a job! :'(
  • edited April 2011
    trocks wrote: »
    I hope you're not proven right by a coincidental case of poorly planned espionage.

LOL!!! this sentence is too funny XD Alliteration ftw
  • edited April 2011
    So wait there are competitive dinosaur parks??? Oh no stuffs about to go down D:
  • edited April 2011
    I would make sure there would be locking mechanisms on the vehicle doors.
  • edited April 2011
    If anybody needs a resident paleontologist for there park i have seen all the movies and read both books so i assume i am over qualified.
  • edited April 2011
    I would like design the buildings.:D
  • edited April 2011
    If you need an automation/electrotechnology engineer, that's what I'm studying.:)
  • edited April 2011
    I will be guy that checks the shaving cream cans just incase Customs has not checked it enough.

Further more I have an idea for the river tour the Megaladon a giant white shark that would make Jaws hide in shame.

We are gonna need a bigger boat just got a whole new meaning

sharkattackiii5.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    Our staff list now consists of:

-Bulgarian scientists
    -A voice over/tour guide
    -A Site B owner
    -DNA Splicer
    -A kid with a jeep
    -A math nerd
    -One park warden without credentials
    -An overqualified paleontologist
    -Someone who is able to install locking mechanisms into the jeeps jeep
    -An architect
    -A student training to become an automation/electrotechnology engineer
    -Shaving cream can inspector
    -Head of Holding Onto One's Game Warden
    -Head of Public Relations
    -Slightly suspicious and seemingly harmless janitor
    -Dinosaur nutritionist

What can possibly go wrong?
  • edited April 2011
    Our staff list now consists of:

-Bulgarian scientists
    -A voice over/tour guide
    -A Site B owner
    -DNA Splicer
    -A kid with a jeep
    -A math nerd
    -One park warden without credentials
    -An overqualified paleontologist
    -Someone who is able to install locking mechanisms into the jeeps jeep
    -An architect
    -A student training to become an automation/electrotechnology engineer
    -Shaving cream can inspector

What can possibly go wrong?

We are off to too a great start here :)
  • edited April 2011
    Have we already an Island in mind..? Or on the mainland..?

I prefer a Island.
  • edited April 2011
    RaptorsRwk wrote: »
    If anybody needs a resident paleontologist for there park i have seen all the movies and read both books so i assume i am over qualified.

OMG I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this XD

But Wait! We need some form of Human security!!! We are missing a Muldoon!:eek:
  • edited April 2011
    xcruiser wrote: »
    Have we already an Island in mind..? Or on the mainland..?

This shouldn't even be a question. I thought that when everyone signed on, they were aware that this act against God would reside on an island.
  • edited April 2011
    But the thread creator said Central London :D
  • edited April 2011
    I nominate myself as the head of general park and staffing design. Any opposition? I didn't think so. Since my job entails picking the location, I say that it's on an island.
  • edited April 2011
    Great list mr McFly. I just wonder. Who is flying the heli's? And I was thinking of getting some Venture Capitalists- the kind of ones that when things starting to heat up, always wanting to visit out-door toilets. I kind of like those.

Mr. McFly, you pick the island. Ive got my basement. Im satisfied.
  • edited April 2011
    As the head over qualified paleontologist i am going to need a giant trailer,a hat,flannel shirt,a raptor claw, assistant head over qualified paleontologist,and a gun(because everybody knows that when the sh!t hits the fan paleontologists know exactly what to do)
  • edited April 2011
    anashastar wrote: »
    But the thread creator said Central London :D

Of course! The British Isles, naturally. ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.