TFT3K: Telltale Fanfic Theater 3000

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Hey guys, before I was a part of Tft3k, I was doing a thing on something called Rifftext on the Homestar Runner Wiki User Wiki. I kind of am still doing it.

http://wuw.clamburger.org/wiki/RiffText/Wiki_User_Email_Zoo977

Allow me to explain the whole Remolay and Remadin thing. They are character versions of me. Remolay in this case is an evil elf guy with katana because I was stupid when I made him. Remadin is a healer/paladin type thing, whom in another universe I write these guys in, is a lawyer.

Whatever, just enjoy.

Also, I noticed one of the tags is "Remember the TFT3K mantra". Would our mantra be "Hand me that gun"?
  • edited December 2011
    Remolay wrote: »
    Hey guys, before I was a part of Tft3k, I was doing a thing on something called Rifftext on the Homestar Runner Wiki User Wiki. I kind of am still doing it.

http://wuw.clamburger.org/wiki/RiffText/Wiki_User_Email_Zoo977

Allow me to explain the whole Remolay and Remadin thing. They are character versions of me. Remolay in this case is an evil elf guy with katana because I was stupid when I made him. Remadin is a healer/paladin type thing, whom in another universe I write these guys in, is a lawyer.

Whatever, just enjoy.

Also, I noticed one of the tags is "Remember the TFT3K mantra". Would our mantra be "Hand me that gun"?

In response to the first part, that's pretty cool.

Second, I actually added that tag. My idea for the mantra was "Let no bad fic ever go unpunished"
  • edited December 2011
    This isn't a TFT3K post, but...I have started an Invader Zim fanwar, anyone want to join my army? You don't have to do anything if you don't want to, just having more members than the other side helps.

On a sorta unrelated note, certain people thought I was one of your alternate accounts.
    I found that hilarious.
  • edited December 2011
    On a sorta unrelated note, certain people thought I was one of your alternate accounts.
    I found that hilarious.

That was a part of my plan. I told them I had a third account, and gave them certain specifications that both indicated your account AND my actual third account that I will not name here, in hopes of seeing them fall for the trick and MST your fic.

Said specifications were:

1. The fic has about a month since it's last update.
    2. The fic is horrible.
    3. The fic has Mystie in it.
  • edited December 2011
    Well, I PMed IGoD through with the idea for the third story and I think you will have something to MST soon.

EDIT: Also look at here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/r/7130144/

"MULTIPLE PEOPLE SAID MY STORIES SUCK, HENCE YOU HAVE A PERFECT REASON TO MST THEM," said Nuff.
  • edited January 2012
    Random thing!

Remember the “Being Human” story I wrote (mentioned in the Sue Mary interview)? I noticed those “ask-a-character” tumblr things and I decided to start one based off Being Human!

You can find it here:

http://askbeinghumanwheatley.tumblr.com/
  • edited January 2012
    New TFT3K(Christian Humber Reloaded, Part One) FINALLY up.

Oh, and we're trying something where you can anonymously(or abbreviated, if you prefer), join the commenting on a really horrible Invader Zim fic. Just right-click on whatever you want to comment on.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FhNcvgpR7C9RppjN8wiJzf_Irfk5d3241Si4jlU17YY/edit?hl=en_US

(TT: me, AM: Alcoremortis, MP: MightypirateTM, SB: StrongBrush1)
  • edited January 2012
    Yay its here! Too bad Skep couldn't make it though. At least the world can see the fruits of our bad fanfic-reading labors.

Also I'm working on a new Sue Mary story: this one will be a crossover between Dexter (the serial killer show), Dexter's Laboratory, Cars, Leave it to Beaver, and the Ricky Gervais Show with special guest appearances by Sasha Baron Cohen and Snoop Dogg!
  • edited January 2012
    I love how the author of one of the first fics we riffed has pretty much become a friend of the show.
  • edited January 2012
    Presenting: Dexter's Old Technology

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7755546/1/

Here's a sample:
    Ricky Gervais joomped out of shattow "COME AT ME BRO!" for challenge Lithing Queen to dual. Dexten used the distract to get behines Lighting and made a garrote from shoo strung. "THIS. WAS FOR HERVELEY!kl1JKL!"He tromed and garroted Lighting Queen in the left jaw. Lightings head distended off and justace of Herplay was complete.
  • edited February 2012
    It finally is here.

Portal: The 4th Millennium: The Trollfic Edition Chapter 1.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f2-6gM-bSu2gyHQnFzg6ZybsgPXVCvh0TdhkssXFWzY/edit?hl=en_US
  • edited February 2012
    It finally is here.

Portal: The 4th Millennium: The Trollfic Edition Chapter 1.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f2-6gM-bSu2gyHQnFzg6ZybsgPXVCvh0TdhkssXFWzY/edit?hl=en_US

It's even worse-spelled than the original! :D

I like the "shokin plot twiss bout Prinipal GLaDOS", this will definitely be a worthy successor to ITS MY LIFE! saga.
  • edited February 2012
    So is this group dead or what?
  • edited February 2012
    Just sleeping.
  • edited February 2012
    So is this group dead or what?

I'm going to go with or what. I'm not sure, but I think we're currently on hiatus.

I'll have to ask R1ngo.
  • edited March 2012
    In the meantime, I just realized something...

Remember my "How Not To Write A Total Drama Fic"? It's now in video form:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKQ9jrmw-EQ
  • edited March 2012
    I just thought of something! When TTFT3K rises from the ashes like a riffing phoenix, you guys should look to the works of David Gonterman for material!
  • edited March 2012
    I just thought of something! When TTFT3K rises from the ashes like a riffing phoenix, you guys should look to the works of David Gonterman for material!

*Goes to TVTropes looking him up*
    TvTropes wrote:
    Dating back to 1995, he has produced a number of mind-numbingly convoluted fan fiction X-Over stories. His stories involve Sailor Moon, Power Rangers, and Sonic the Hedgehog series, which in his fan-fiction universe all take place at the same time. King of the self-insert fan fic, he was one of the first Sailor Moon fan fiction writers to insert himself as Serena's one true love. He also gained infamy among fans of the show's gay cast members; in one of his more infamous stories ("American Kitsune"), they died at his character's hands while his insert character made a homophobic rant justifying their deaths. He is also notoriously thin-skinned (he once wrote a story where he beat up poor Mary Jo Pehl of Mystery Science Theater 3000 fame, who had the misfortune of being a stand-in for his legion of critics).

I see...

Bring it on.
  • edited March 2012
    I concur. Let us return with this fic. And then, let's follow with some good old ComicsNix thunderdome material!
  • edited March 2012
    Don't forget part 2 of Christian Humber Reloaded!
  • edited April 2012
    Hey guys, First off, it's been a while. When are we going to do something new?

Second: How did it take me a whole month to realize that our favorite author wrote a Doctor Who fic?
  • edited April 2012
    Hey guys, First off, it's been a while. When are we going to do something new?

Second: How did it take me a whole month to realize that our favorite author wrote a Doctor Who fic?

Yeah, that makes 29 so far!

Speaking of, I've been getting into this Dramatic Reading thing, using Sue Mary's stories as the target (there are SOME Sue Mary DRs, but they're mostly of just one fic and none of the others), and uploaded DRs of "SamB ecomes a Hafla 1111" and "Zeke and Luther Skateboard Tragedy" to YouTube! I may put others on there as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sEns2iEfPc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZfFl20HZlw
  • edited April 2012

Did you also notice the new MarrissaTheWriter story?
  • edited April 2012
    Did you also notice the new MarrissaTheWriter story?

If you're talking about the Invader Zim one... YES. It was brilliant and I think I left you a comment somewhere on ff.net. I think the plan is to eventually MST it whenever that becomes a thing that we do again.
  • edited April 2012
    I just realized the next Sue Mary story will be the thirtieth! In that honor, what would you, TellTale Fanfic Theater, want it to be:

Remembers of Nemo, a Father's Fite: Despite his better judgement, Marlin lets Nemo and Dory got to a Hector Lavoe concert where Nemo is taken by pedophiles. Marlin goes on a roaring rampage of revenge with all sorts of INTENSE AKSHUN!

Naruto Sand Worriors: Can Guko and Vegiteble find all the magic Narutos?

TOY STORAY 4: A serryill killer is attacking The College. Can Woody and co. save Andy and commit wanton acts of destruction before its too late?

Primevil, The Arockalpyse: Rock stars and from games like Brootal Legund are attacking the city and only the Primevil team can stop them.

300 Teem Up: Master Chief and Leonidas must join forces to combat Sauron and the evil Mondor army!

John Carter of Earth: John Carter, a Mars fiter, its sent to Earth and must fite the Men in Black.

Which one is next? U DESIDE!
  • edited April 2012
    300 Teem Up. Please.
  • edited April 2012
    Primevil, The Arockalpyse: Rock stars and from games like Brootal Legund are attacking the city and only the Primevil team can stop them.

300 Teem Up: Master Chief and Leonidas must join forces to combat Sauron and the evil Mondor army!

John Carter of Earth: John Carter, a Mars fiter, its sent to Earth and must fite the Men in Black.

The ones that I really want to see happen.
    Especially John Carter of Earth, despite the fact that I haven't read John Carter of Mars.
  • edited April 2012
    300 Teem Up. This needs to happen.
  • edited April 2012
    I just realized the next Sue Mary story will be the thirtieth! In that honor, what would you, TellTale Fanfic Theater, want it to be:

Remembers of Nemo, a Father's Fite: Despite his better judgement, Marlin lets Nemo and Dory got to a Hector Lavoe concert where Nemo is taken by pedophiles. Marlin goes on a roaring rampage of revenge with all sorts of INTENSE AKSHUN!

Naruto Sand Worriors: Can Guko and Vegiteble find all the magic Narutos?

TOY STORAY 4: A serryill killer is attacking The College. Can Woody and co. save Andy and commit wanton acts of destruction before its too late?

Which one is next? U DESIDE!

Knowing Sue Mary, she'd probably do all of them at once just for lulz! :D
  • edited April 2012
    lattsam wrote: »
    Knowing Sue Mary, she'd probably do all of them at once just for lulz! :D

But then which would be the "thirtieth" one? (I do plan on doing them all eventually, though).

Also another potential choice:

Three Angry Stooges: The Casey Anthony trial gets heated when Moe, Curly and Larry are bekome the new jerry!
  • edited April 2012
    But then which would be the "thirtieth" one? (I do plan on doing them all eventually, though).

Three Angry Stooges: The Casey Anthony trial gets heated when Moe, Curly and Larry are bekome the new jerry!

Oh man, now you've gone and made things difficult. This sounds like the recipe for hilarious disaster.
  • edited April 2012

I'd like to change my answer. This. Just this.
  • edited April 2012

...is it too late for me to change my answer?
  • edited April 2012

This.

Also, some news:

We're working on the Invader Zim: Born Again Christian TFT3K now. However, this is going to be MightypirateTM's last appearance as a main TFT3K member. After that, he's only going to be appearing on MSTs that he really wants to appear on.

But, after ZBAC, we are going to do:

"Unbroken Dreams" by Carlotta Valjean, a Harry Potter fanfic.
    "The Big Lyra Theory" by Killjoy, a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fanfic.
    The remaining Sue Mary fics we haven't MSTd yet.
  • edited April 2012

AKA: "The fic in which Snape is a blonde. For some reason."
  • edited May 2012
    This.

Also, some news:

We're working on the Invader Zim: Born Again Christian TFT3K now. However, this is going to be MightypirateTM's last appearance as a main TFT3K member. After that, he's only going to be appearing on MSTs that he really wants to appear on.

But, after ZBAC, we are going to do:

"The Big Lyra Theory" by Killjoy, a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fanfic.
    The remaining Sue Mary fics we haven't MSTd yet.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Wait a second.... Carlotta Valjean?!?! Isn't that the author of.... Love Knows No Race!?! That's going to be interesting.

Sorry to hear MightypirateTIM's going. Does this mean you need a new member?
  • edited May 2012
    Sorry to hear MightypirateTIM's going. Does this mean you need a new member?

Are you volunteering? Because that would be weird.

You would be the "Insane Sue of Doom": Half-Badfic-Author, Half-Riffer, All 100% badass, ready to take on all opponents...

Holy crap, that actually sounds like an awesome idea for a meta-fic!
  • edited May 2012
    Well I could not be involved in any Sue Mary/Marrissa fics. That would be too meta. But if you would have me I'd love to be a part of TTFT3k.
  • edited May 2012
    I'd like to volunteer too! I've done three of these things before (and I'm also doing some dramatic readings of Sue Mary's work on the side!)
  • edited May 2012
    After odd complications, the Zim:BAC MST is finally going to be released TOMORROW. But, for now, have summaries of Season Two's upcoming TFT3Ks:

From Episode Two:
    I shall never become part of this system.
    Our whole universe was in a hot dense state until a magical unicorn discovered us on the internet wait.....What?

From Episode Three:
    While Championing a sponsered horse trail ride for chairty, the titan come across and old riding field that turns out to be haunted by the ghost of a rider who abducts anyone who dares to trot along his field

From Episode Four:
    Well, Draco and Harry are finally together. But some weird things start to happen... Dreams come true, and only some are broken. Will Draco and Harry find out what is causing their dreams?

From Episode Five:
    Love is patient, love is kind, love can be sort of awkward sometimes. You never forget the first time you go on a date with someone, or the first time you say "I love you". Loki/OC, Bruce/OC.
    The Avengers are a wolf pack, Steve is Alpha, and Tony worries about his new feelings toward Steve.
    One of my other stories, entitled "Drunken Confessions", with the comments from one of my friends, nicknamed "Awesome Sauce" to protect his identity from ridicule. Mature rating for his comments. ThorxLoki, CaptainAmericaxBlackWidow, TonyxPepper.

Episode Six:
    This ish teh story bout Invader Zimmerman falling in love w MAH awesome new OC. BUT THEN ANOTHER GURL CUM TO TAKE IT! Can their luv b 4.ever? TILTED CHAIN! WOOO!

And episode seven is the Sue Mary stuff.

So yeah, with the exception of Insane Guy's stuff, we're in for some serious shit.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.