E2 Release Discussion:PC/Mac/PSN/XBLA/iOS/Kindle/Android out now;Vita/PS4/XOne:Nov 4 NA/Nov 7 EU

Comments

• i can accept it and have done so, but it is you constantly badgering me about being wrong or coming up more reasons to prove you are right...

seriously.

FiachSidhe posted: »

No, i won't "STFU" just because you can't handle being called out for statements you make on an open forum. If you don't like what I have to say. Ignore it, and don't respond. But I certainly won't shut up for you.

• No it isn't.
    I don't care if you answer each and every person in this thread. My point was, if you can't handle people refuting your arguments, then don't engage yourself in as many as you can.

• edited January 2014

[removed]

No it isn't. I don't care if you answer each and every person in this thread. My point was, if you can't handle people refuting your arguments, then don't engage yourself in as many as you can.

• You took it upon yourself to badger everyone with a complaint here, with excuses. You don't get to complain when someone badgers you with actual arguments to your claims. and you certainly don't tell people to shut up simply because they proved you wrong.

i can accept it and have done so, but it is you constantly badgering me about being wrong or coming up more reasons to prove you are right... seriously.

• edited January 2014

well i didn't badger them as much as you're badgering me, unless by everyone you mean yourself.

but once again you win

You took it upon yourself to badger everyone with a complaint here, with excuses. You don't get to complain when someone badgers you with actu

• yup

Non Disclosure Agreement??? i love guessing acronyms

• i try and make jokes and look where it gets me..

downvote city..

JOKE TIME: What is black and white and red all over???

• didn't realize i was talking to a clairvoyant , at any rate you are just as inaccruate as most physic's are, in the end if it makes you feel better to think i'm shitting my pants in rage at your posts than you go on thinking that and i'll go on laughing at you and calling you a loser between gasps of air in between my laughter...

You can start with calling them all "losers", then finish up with pretending you're "laughing" to fan the flames and make upset customers, mor

• ....mhm. By all means call me whatever you want, champ. I've been called worse, by better.

smithjohn57 posted: »

didn't realize i was talking to a clairvoyant , at any rate you are just as inaccruate as most physic's are, in the end if it makes you feel b

• good for you

....mhm. By all means call me whatever you want, champ. I've been called worse, by better.

• Soon.

Why no blog post yet?

• edited January 2014

Very soon.

In February ...soon =| lol

• Please take your stupidity and sarcasm elsewhere

In case you aren't already aware, Febuary 24th is not in the first week of February.

• well, it was kind of rude but I get what you mean.

• edited January 2014

Any chance Episode 3 will follow a release date in March?
    Season Pass, Now I know why I don't usually buy into them.

• I'm not bothered by anything you've said. Simply pointing out that your "clever" replies (and original post above) are going to have nothing but a negative effect on people who read them. As I've said, you're incapable of making a point or stating your opinion without being childish about it. I'm glad you're uninterested in people here respecting your opinion, though...'cause you certainly won't be getting any with the way you act :) Have a nice day :)

don't want your respect, don't need it if you are truly bothered by my use of the letter D than i humbly apologize would you prefer to suck an A or perhaps a C i personally prefer the D but to each their own

• I don't get the meaning of ttg season passes, you really don't get anything early, just everything is already paid for just 5$ or 3$ off original price.

But regardless, we're not even into episode 2. And from the looks of it, it'll come out next month, or possibly early march.

Episode 3 will be by april mid to late aprils (15-30), or may 17th being the latest.

redworminc posted: »

Any chance Episode 3 will follow a release date in March? Season Pass, Now I know why I don't usually buy into them.

• doesn't get it then proceeds to explain it lol

Ellias posted: »

I don't get the meaning of ttg season passes, you really don't get anything early, just everything is already paid for just 5$ or 3$ off origi

• edited January 2014

1 - 7 february is the release date. But come on we know telltale, its the 7th of february. ;)

• for the wolf among us? duh.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

1 - 7 february is the release date. But come on we know telltale, its the 7th of february.

• well i reckon it'll be 4th for pc /steam/origin and psn NA

the 5th for xbox

WalkerHH93 posted: »

1 - 7 february is the release date. But come on we know telltale, its the 7th of february.

• i know i'm a modern day Hitler right? days been stellar BTW ...

the_Sean712 posted: »

I'm not bothered by anything you've said. Simply pointing out that your "clever" replies (and original post above) are going to have nothing b

• the red panda reading a newspaper!!!

JOKE TIME: What is black and white and red all over???

• edited January 2014

Episode 3 will be late !edit(march to late April)! Prediction made.

I don't get the meaning of ttg season passes, you really don't get anything early, just everything is already paid for just 5$ or 3$ off origi

• Well you are in The Wolf Among Us sub-forum...

for the wolf among us? duh.

• Because they're the one making the game. Fans will rage anyway whether people will like it or not. Besides, Telltale did agree to MS and Sony's terms I guess you could say it's their fault for not reading the fine print. But I guess it's like someone passing away. We still should be expected to say "I'm sorry" to the person involved when they first mention it, or even at the funeral, not because we had something to do with the death, but because I guess it's a form if courtesy.,

but we can't go around asking for those two to apologise can we? so why the fuck do people expect telltale to do it ? or sure it's their g

• I've seen you though-out this thread getting angry at people who are raising complains and asking for an apology, and FiachSidhe has every reason to attack you better than you have attacked them, so don't go crying because someone's trying to stomp you out.

well i didn't badger them as much as you're badgering me, unless by everyone you mean yourself. but once again you win

• Sejborg posted: »

Telltale might want to reconsider how they do their project planning. As a side note, The Last of Us dlc 'Left Behind' is rumored to be released on the 14. of february.

• Gotta get that completion % up brah

redworminc posted: »

Any chance Episode 3 will follow a release date in March? Season Pass, Now I know why I don't usually buy into them.

• because make one mistake and you are branded for life, awesome to see things never change

passerby posted: »

They said they'd have an update after the holidays and we got the update on 14th Jan. So it's safe to say that when they announce that Ep 2 will be released first week of Feb, it's going to be mid Feb that they'll actually deliver.

• dis your life white Russians are amazing!!!

White Russian...UGHHHH

• dis your life?

dis your life white Russians are amazing!!!

• Why aren't I receiving updates on my e-mail? It would be easier than checking the forums everyday..

• "The episode is looking really good (as is the rest of the season!)"

Alt text

Would be funny if a Co-founder said any different, lol.

• edited January 2014

WRONG.

It's just publicity, not for a better overview. They want to make us believe they are so super awesome by giving us the super exclusive information FIRST before announcing it on reddit and you fell for their eyewashing. As if it made us forget about their failure. By closing the other thread they just proved they don't give a crap about our complaints, because they knew the new thread would contain more chorus of praise for finally saying something than grievance for their previous ignoring. The other thread was full of complaints, and as in every thread there were of course a few trolls, but negative feedback is BS in your point of view? At the latest from January on we have a right to be upset, an enormous delay without even one word of explanation or apology. The perfect place to apologize was there, not in a new thread with a smaller audience. This was a coward move.

WRONG. they made a new thread so people can find the info easily, also if you look at who made the new thread/closed the old one, it may no

• [removed]

TheMissus posted: »

WRONG. It's just publicity, not for a better overview. They want to make us believe they are so super awesome by giving us the super exclus

• I would have been ok with if it was just a 3 months wait, but damn it took like 5 BS telltale I regret buying the season pass. I never do but I liked the game so much I did and now you made me regret it with all this wait for ONE episode that is going to last 20 minutes. WTF? This better not happen with TWD2 or it will be the last time I ever buy anything from you guys.

• And you should watch your tone

• its probably not going to happen again ( the delay)

• its ok. i was pretty frustrated at first too but after they gave us the update i calmed down.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.