E2 Release Discussion:PC/Mac/PSN/XBLA/iOS/Kindle/Android out now;Vita/PS4/XOne:Nov 4 NA/Nov 7 EU

Comments

• Stupid ass troll lmfao.

Just pointing out the blatant fallacy in your "Inside tip." I'm done now.

• only troll here is you ellias.

Ellias posted: »

Stupid ass troll lmfao.

• but you have said they owe you a free game or dlc..

and i agree with rp you have been pretty vocal and posting long drawn out rants about the lack of 'what ever'

RedCombLP posted: »

If you're going to quote me, quote what I actually say, not a distortion of it. Let's see where I ever once said "they owe us an apology because they do"....

• Couldn't agree more.

Idontcare posted: »

Alright I'll take what I can get. First week of February it is.

• WHERE WAS THIS FOUND

• Looks like Bigby needs to do some spanking on the bad guys. Can't wait!

• edited January 2014

WHERE WAS THIS FOUND

• [removed]

only troll here is you ellias.

• 'your honour the defense rests'

• ElliasEllias Banned
    edited January 2014

" That joke wasn't even funny or clever at all, how long did it take to think of that?

This is going no where at all since you're too stupid to actually produce a damn logical reply. "

'your honour the defense rests'

• Alt text

Ellias posted: »

" That joke wasn't even funny or clever at all, how long did it take to think of that? This is going no where at all since you're too stupid to actually produce a damn logical reply. "

• Cute, but still not clever.

Aren't you angry because I called you stupid? HA OMG LOL

• .....fap?

Looks like Bigby needs to do some spanking on the bad guys. Can't wait!

• No fap.

.....fap?

• edited January 2014

the dreaded word...

"#TheWolfAmongUs Episode 2: Smoke & Mirrors - Coming Soon to @Xbox, @PlayStation, PC/Mac, and iOS @AppStore pic.twitter.com/8u0cM2AdCO"

• What is with IGN and TellTale Games? It is like a weird romance between a video game industry and a video game journalism.

I know it is IGN's job to report news on games but with TellTale they are doing everything but that. Yet they always find a way to talk about TellTale and make them look good.

• I've never put much stock in IGN's opinions. As far as I'm concerned, they're so deep inside publisher's pockets that they're choking on lint.

d_cover posted: »

What is with IGN and TellTale Games? It is like a weird romance between a video game industry and a video game journalism. I know it is IGN

• I can't wait. I've been reading the cmics and even bought 2 statues from fables.

• Yeah your problably right first and last episodes of season 1 were short as hell as well at least they felt like it.

first episodes are usually a bit shorter.

• I just wanna hear: "Previously on The Wolf among us"

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

In Dave Fennoy's voice

Pashok57 posted: »

I just wanna hear: "Previously on The Wolf among us"

• edited January 2014

:D

Or in Adam Harrington's voice :)

OzzyUK posted: »

In Dave Fennoy's voice

• Why the hell would he need that thing ... I mean he can change to a wolf and tear some people up... He don't need dat sheet!

• edited January 2014

Maybe he's still trying to protect Fabletown's secret, so he decides to show restraint and beat the shit out of people like a normal mundy would. :)

ReckleGodzX posted: »

Why the hell would he need that thing ... I mean he can change to a wolf and tear some people up... He don't need dat sheet!

• edited January 2014

Um, because paddle bats can deliver as much of a serious ass-whuppin' too, that's why! :D

ReckleGodzX posted: »

Why the hell would he need that thing ... I mean he can change to a wolf and tear some people up... He don't need dat sheet!

• edited January 2014

And because, let's face it, it makes for a badass picture. :D

Um, because paddle bats can deliver as much of a serious ass-whuppin' too, that's why!

• telltale said that moday at ign up at noon will show the first preview of a fight between bigby and the person dave fennoy voices, god i hope he voices bluebeard, cause his voice is perfect for him

• FreddeN93FreddeN93 Banned
    edited January 2014

Seems like you guys will get your first exclusive clip of Smoke & Mirrors on Monday at IGN. Lucky bastards. :)

'Bigby Wolf' (@HarringtonVO) vs. @ DaveFennoy? Exclusive 1st clip of #TheWolfAmongUs Ep2 hits #UpAtNoon w/ @ GameOverGreggy Monday on @ IGN.

And still here I am, my poor soul, waiting for The Walking Dead news.

• YAAY

FreddeN93 posted: »

Seems like you guys will get your first exclusive clip of Smoke & Mirrors on Monday at IGN. Lucky bastards. 'Bigby Wolf' (@Harringt

• In other news, Telltale just changed their Twitter profile avatar to E2 Bigby. Can't wait for their header image to possibly change to a TWAU theme. Getting tired of their Twitter being WD themed...

• FreddeN93FreddeN93 Banned
    edited January 2014

The Walking Dead is without question their flagship this year. Nevertheless if they change they'll just have to change back a few weeks later.

Edit: The new theme looks great. I got a feeling this will be one of them long weekends you just wish to kill. :P

Zeruis posted: »

In other news, Telltale just changed their Twitter profile avatar to E2 Bigby. Can't wait for their header image to possibly change to a TWAU theme. Getting tired of their Twitter being WD themed...

• What if Dave is the pimp?

dylanvdg posted: »

telltale said that moday at ign up at noon will show the first preview of a fight between bigby and the person dave fennoy voices, god i hope he voices bluebeard, cause his voice is perfect for him

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2014

We're working on assets for the rest of the switchout. It's Bigby's turn to shine for a bit. ;)

EDIT: Bam. Check it out!

Zeruis posted: »

In other news, Telltale just changed their Twitter profile avatar to E2 Bigby. Can't wait for their header image to possibly change to a TWAU theme. Getting tired of their Twitter being WD themed...

• edited January 2014

Lovin' it! I've missed those noir colors on the page. :)

Can't believe there's like seven ESRB content descriptions, and yet it still got an "M" rating...

puzzlebox posted: »

We're working on assets for the rest of the switchout. It's Bigby's turn to shine for a bit. EDIT: Bam. Check it out!

• Every time I lay my eyes on it. :)

And because, let's face it, it makes for a badass picture.

• It feels so close, yet so far away! Just a little over a week left! Adam Harrington on IGN Monday and we'll be getting a nice preview of something.

• edited January 2014

As much as I love TWD game series, I'm truthfully way more excited for TWAU episode 2 to come out first, I can somewhat predict what happens in a walking dead story, whether it be game or tv show, I think it's more obvious. But in TWAU I truly feel surprised, challenged, and left with minimal clues, and I've read the comics of fables, Snow White is definitely not dead, since this is a prequel.I think telltale is staying true to the comics and Snow White is not dead. In my opinion TWAU is way more interesting than TWD because I'm truly not surprised by anything the game orshow comes up with because it's more logical thinking than anything.

• edited January 2014

Alt text

Boagrius posted: »

As much as I love TWD game series, I'm truthfully way more excited for TWAU episode 2 to come out first, I can somewhat predict what happens i

Sign in to comment in this discussion.