Ohhh... shit.

enter image description here

Looks like I'm going to have to replay episode 3 (and obviously 4) to make sure I don't splurge...

Comments

• edited October 2015

Ohhh goddd if I can buy the help of Gaige.... :D :D :D

• I'm really hoping for Maya.

• Luckily, I only used my money for fiona's hyperion outfit.

• How much money did you collect though?

lottii-lu posted: »

Luckily, I only used my money for fiona's hyperion outfit.

• Dang it! I'm broke! >.< I got tempted by all the friggin costumes now I can't do poop!

• Hopefully Zer0 will be cheap because we're friends... right?

• I can't recall the number, but I'm swimming in money B)

dojo32161 posted: »

How much money did you collect though?

• Athena and Maya :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Flog61 posted: »

Ohhh goddd if I can buy the help of Gaige....

• Same.

I'm really hoping for Maya.

• WELL I'M NOT

FUCK

I can't recall the number, but I'm swimming in money

• I knew I should've saved my money....

• Maybe Zer0 will just automatically help us since he does have interest in the Gortys project already.

Hopefully Zer0 will be cheap because we're friends... right?

• Oh, no. I was a victim of fashion and spent it all on outfits.

/time to start a new save

• Same :(

I should have only gotten Rhys and Fiona something, not Sasha and Vaughn. Although I really wanted to treat everyone, and those specs looked really good, I just couldn't stop myself from giving them some fancy new gear. :(

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Dang it! I'm broke! >.< I got tempted by all the friggin costumes now I can't do poop!

• Right.

• Makes me wonder how much money Felix was hoarding if he could hire Athena.

• Hmm, that's an interesting thought.

Makes me wonder how much money Felix was hoarding if he could hire Athena.

• You can buy new outfits for Rhys and Vaughn???

Same I should have only gotten Rhys and Fiona something, not Sasha and Vaughn. Although I really wanted to treat everyone, and those specs looked really good, I just couldn't stop myself from giving them some fancy new gear.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Well if there's an option to buy Krieg then I sure know what I'm going to do

You walk over to the vault all like "Don't worry, I brought a friend"

You hear a voice beyond the dusty haze of the wasteland before you

The voice gets closer and closer, until you can finally hear a mighty roar as a giant shirtless man comes charging over the horizon shouting "NIPPLE SALADS" at the top of his lungs

• Ahahah...haha...ha

I might have to do that too.

Serazone posted: »

Oh, no. I was a victim of fashion and spent it all on outfits. /time to start a new save

• /time to start a new save

Same :c

Serazone posted: »

Oh, no. I was a victim of fashion and spent it all on outfits. /time to start a new save

• I believe that at least a Vault Hunter will be free (maybe Zer0 because of his interest for the Gortys project or Athena to fullfill her contract with Felix).

• Not outfits.

Rhys can get a new robotic arm skin (or maybe a new entire roboarm idk), Vaughn can get better glasses, Sasha can get 'Look Specs', Loader Bot can get a new skin, but only Fiona can get new outfits.

You can buy new outfits for Rhys and Vaughn???

• I'm getting the siren. Ugh, I bet Maya's going to be expensive.

Deltino posted: »

Well if there's an option to buy Krieg then I sure know what I'm going to do You walk over to the vault all like "Don't worry, I brought

• I'm swimming in money B)

In Dahl money?

I can't recall the number, but I'm swimming in money

• I hope so, mainly because he's my favorite.

Maybe Zer0 will just automatically help us since he does have interest in the Gortys project already.

• Hopefully Zer0 costs Zer0 dollars.

...I'll show myself out the door.

• LMFAO

Hopefully Zer0 costs Zer0 dollars. ...I'll show myself out the door.

• I feel like I only saw options for Fiona and Sasha to change outfits... this is at the same point when August tells you to buy something nice?

Not outfits. Rhys can get a new robotic arm skin (or maybe a new entire roboarm idk), Vaughn can get better glasses, Sasha can get 'Look Specs', Loader Bot can get a new skin, but only Fiona can get new outfits.

• No in episode 3 at the Quick Change Machine in the room Cassius was living in.

I feel like I only saw options for Fiona and Sasha to change outfits... this is at the same point when August tells you to buy something nice?

• What if it's like the end of Walking Dead Season 1, where you can have several potential groups including different combinations of Vault Hunters together, solo Vault Hunters, or no Vault Hunters?

Maybe Zer0 will just automatically help us since he does have interest in the Gortys project already.

• Yeah, the Quick Change dojo632161 is talking about is far off to the left when you can freely walk around in Cassius' work station. It's off camera, but just walk left for a few seconds and you will see it behind a table I think.

No in episode 3 at the Quick Change Machine in the room Cassius was living in.

• Shit.

Oh well, at least in my gameplay Fiona and Sasha are looking damn good!

• Luckily I started a second play through, I'm doing the same choices but choosing not to spend any money (except for the mask in Episode 1). I must know what I can buy in the final episode.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited October 2015

but choosing not to spend any money (except for the mask in Episode 1).

enter image description here

All of it Metallica, no exceptions.

Luckily I started a second play through, I'm doing the same choices but choosing not to spend any money (except for the mask in Episode 1). I must know what I can buy in the final episode.

• enter image description here

Hopefully Zer0 costs Zer0 dollars. ...I'll show myself out the door.

• enter image description here

It was only like a $100 mask, it wasn't that much money, that's not going to mean anything right? RIGHT?

but choosing not to spend any money (except for the mask in Episode 1). All of it Metallica, no exceptions.

• :(

but choosing not to spend any money (except for the mask in Episode 1). All of it Metallica, no exceptions.

• -_-

I should've wasted all of it then.

• But I had to give Rhys his cool black arm! I HAD to!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.