Ohhh... shit.

Comments

• Well guys, time to create another save file solely for saving money. And to think my biggest concern was not having enough money to buy Loader Bot his tux.

I really don't feel right conning Scooter to get an extra $1000, but I need my Maya dammit!

• enter image description here

I said it in the waiting thread, but if this is the way that Telltale is able to include ALL the (presumably alive) Vault Hunters in the gam

• edited October 2015

I have to wait and see if its worth not getting the Scooter special

xValkyx posted: »

Well guys, time to create another save file solely for saving money. And to think my biggest concern was not having enough money to buy Loader Bot his tux. I really don't feel right conning Scooter to get an extra $1000, but I need my Maya dammit!

• I like how one eyebrow is completely thin while the other is wide as hell.

I said it in the waiting thread, but if this is the way that Telltale is able to include ALL the (presumably alive) Vault Hunters in the gam

• It's not worth it, really. I didn't get a special and just conned him.

KCohere posted: »

I have to wait and see if its worth not getting the Scooter special

• Is there anything special about it? or is it just meant to be flashy looking?

It's not worth it, really. I didn't get a special and just conned him.

• It's just for flashy looks.

xValkyx posted: »

Is there anything special about it? or is it just meant to be flashy looking?

• Ha! Oh dear, I bought Fiona a new outfit and Rhys a new arm :')

• I went and replayed this morning just so I didn't waste a single buck.

Ha! Oh dear, I bought Fiona a new outfit and Rhys a new arm :')

• I'm glad I didn't spend anything now

• How many times did you have to replay episode 2? How much cash do you get in episode 2 anyways?

DoubleJump posted: »

Well my physco pal it is quite simple, but time consuming. What I do is play through from episode 1 to episode 3 without spending any money

• Well I used my original playthrough and kept the money from that, then restarted to ep. 1, played through to the beginning of ep. 3, then restarted ep. 2. You can do this any way besides my method. You get a grand total of 2000 from ep. 2 collecting all money opprutinitys.

How many times did you have to replay episode 2? How much cash do you get in episode 2 anyways?

• The thought just occurred to me how hilarious it would be if poor people had to settle for Claptrap.

• I'm going to hire Maya and Zer0.

If there's an option to hire Maya and I don't have enough money I'm going to be replaying the whole game without spending a little bit of cash.

• Go eat some chicken, Chaye.

• OMG, I figured that I wouldn't need to spend anymore money, so after saving up for everything till episode 4, I bought the most expensive 2 dresses for Sasha and Fiona.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Don't even joke about that lol

MrShadow posted: »

The thought just occurred to me how hilarious it would be if poor people had to settle for Claptrap.

• As long as I got the money to buy Axton or Sal im good...............maybe they'll be cheap...........im doomed

• Wha... Psh, Nah I'm good, I... psh... haha, I still have money haha... psh........

(Goes back and replays entire first season so I can afford maya and make all of my Fiona X Maya fanfics come true)

• edited October 2015

Someone mind sharing their saves with all cash saved? Looking for both siding with jack and not siding with jack saves.

Saves files locations:

Windows Vista or Higher: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Telltale Games\Tales from the Borderlands

Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\YOURUSERNAME\My Documents\Telltale Games\Tales from the Borderlands

Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/Tales from the Borderlands/

It's a bit complex picking out all the files for the save but just zipping the folder if you have a save on it should do it as I can sort it myself.

• and make all of my Fiona X Maya fanfics come true

Riiight...

Wha... Psh, Nah I'm good, I... psh... haha, I still have money haha... psh........ (Goes back and replays entire first season so I can afford maya and make all of my Fiona X Maya fanfics come true)

• Me at the start of episode 3

enter image description here

Me at the end of episode 4

enter image description here

• If you have the money amirite? xD

I'd hire Maya and Axton if given the chance :)

thebat3000 posted: »

I'm going to hire Maya and Zer0.

• edited October 2015

No need anymore, I think I can afford most of the vault hunters in the world now.

dll injecting

I'll just pray to the lord nothing will check my monetary status when starting EP5, I don't need another witcher 3 taxman.

Reliqum posted: »

Someone mind sharing their saves with all cash saved? Looking for both siding with jack and not siding with jack saves. Saves files locat

• Boy, you must be the most 13333337 hacker the world has ever seen.

No need anymore, I think I can afford most of the vault hunters in the world now. I'll just pray to the lord nothing will check my monetary status when starting EP5, I don't need another witcher 3 taxman.

• If you are being sacastic, I'll let you know it is pretty hard to make a dll that allows you to complete all 4 episodes within 30minutes and not skipping any decicions no matter how unimportant they are. Especially since freezing the converstation timer simply doesn't work properly since it puts you into a loop most of the time. So yeah, it's easier to make something that forces your money to an insane amount than try to fix all the converstation timer bullshit.

dojo32161 posted: »

Boy, you must be the most 13333337 hacker the world has ever seen.

• I was just talking about the amount of money since 1337 spells leet, so I added in your extra 3's and well this got awkward real fast.

If you are being sacastic, I'll let you know it is pretty hard to make a dll that allows you to complete all 4 episodes within 30minutes and

• Damn... I've got a little over a thousand left over... maybe that'll be enough to buy an hour of their time? That's really all we'd be needing right?

• What? don't believe me? Trust me, I've written a lot of fanfics, One that's even a crossover between LoZ and Adventure Time that spans over 50 pages. If I say I wrote a few fan fictions for 2 characters that haven't even met but are in the same universe, then I indeed did. And I would post them, but between you and me, it has some explicit content.

and make all of my Fiona X Maya fanfics come true Riiight...

• I feel like they'll be free (it is their job to open vaults after all) , if not, at least one of them will be, ( cant wait to fid out which one)

since each one has a motive to do it for free, i'm not sure who it might be.

Kennybadger posted: »

As long as I got the money to buy Axton or Sal im good...............maybe they'll be cheap...........im doomed

• lol we can hope...

Umikaloo posted: »

I feel like they'll be free (it is their job to open vaults after all) , if not, at least one of them will be, ( cant wait to fid out which one) since each one has a motive to do it for free, i'm not sure who it might be.

• edited October 2015

Managed to replay all 4 episodes without spending a cent. It was excruciating scamming Scoot out of a grand, not buying the Scooter Special paintjob, or new clothes for Fiona, Rhys, and Loader Bot. ;_;

I got just under $5000. Let's see what happens!

• hOW THE FUCK

No need anymore, I think I can afford most of the vault hunters in the world now. I'll just pray to the lord nothing will check my monetary status when starting EP5, I don't need another witcher 3 taxman.

• You know what, I think this is pretty self explanatory.

I'll best be on my way.

What? don't believe me? Trust me, I've written a lot of fanfics, One that's even a crossover between LoZ and Adventure Time that spans over

• I don't think we're going off time, more so how many vault hunters we're buying.

Damn... I've got a little over a thousand left over... maybe that'll be enough to buy an hour of their time? That's really all we'd be needing right?

• I missed around 300 bucks or something ;-;

DirtSPP posted: »

Managed to replay all 4 episodes without spending a cent. It was excruciating scamming Scoot out of a grand, not buying the Scooter Special

• It's actually very easy to miss some choice cash drops cuz of a shitty camera angle. I missed the loot crate by the World of Curiosities vent because of this the first time, as well as the loot crate by the killer plant when you go into the Atlas Dome.

I missed around 300 bucks or something ;-;

• edited October 2015

-whispers quietly- I like Claptrap so i'm okay with that.

MrShadow posted: »

The thought just occurred to me how hilarious it would be if poor people had to settle for Claptrap.

• this feels like an actual conversation athena would have with someone tbh
    dojo32161 posted: »

I was just talking about the amount of money since 1337 spells leet, so I added in your extra 3's and well this got awkward real fast.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.