So, who did you ship Rhys with?

Comments

• IMO they don't really need that, people need to stop whining. Him liking Fiona is implied if you go the route of having Rhys say he liked someone else. Not every character has to be open to every relationship and Telltale is based on a story with characters that have an established base that you build off of when you make choices, not one you create from scratch. It just doesn't make sense for him to like any of those people.

Sasha of course though I wish there was multiple choices to make everyone happy. Like as Rhys you can say "Yeah I like Sasha" or "Actually I like you Fiona" or "Actually I like Vaughn" or heck even another choice like "Actually I like Yvette"

• I probably shipped everyone lol
    In the first episode I shipped Fiona with Vaughn.
    In third I was into Fiona x Athena.
    Also I had angsty one - Jack x Rhys.
    And I ended up with Rhyona.
    I have no regrets.

• either Jack or Vaughn.

• In the end, Fiona - glad we finally got some dialogue for it too!

• I shipped him with Sasha, but yeah this is cute :D

BigBadPaul posted: »

Rhys and Fiona. C'mon, you can't tell me that isn't cute!

• edited October 2015

I shipped him with Sasha,

And I respect your choice!

but yeah this is cute :D

enter image description here

SoMuchSass posted: »

I shipped him with Sasha, but yeah this is cute

• I WILL NOT LOOK!!!!!

Look at my avatar. LOOK AT IT.

• Sasha. at first i was with fiona, but then it seemed as kinda that TT was gonna make the rhysha thing happen given the lil moments that they had together. idk but i wouldve liked to seen them put choosing who to have those "special" moments with, not until the end with the dialog, or the last scene. but im glad you were able to choose. btw shipping the rhyiona thing, from what i seen, seems kinda hidden..

• Thanks bro! :D

? SoMuchSass won't forget that.

I shipped him with Sasha, And I respect your choice! but yeah this is cute

• There is actually an option to ship Rhys and Fiona together though in the game. It's quite hidden but it still exists (and is actually recognised as such in the ending choices) :)
    So basically you can have Rhysha, Rhyiona or No one.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Isnt the choice to "Ship Rhys and Sasha" or "Didn't ship Rhys and Sasha"? This doesn't necessarily mean "Ship Rhys and Sasha" or "Ship Rhys and Fiona" if that's the case

• How do you ship him with Fiona? I was trying to deny Sasha when Fiona was asking about her at the end but still no option for Fiona.

• I let it open only to stop the satisfaction of the shipping Groups ;p

• Someone else ;)
    I don't necessarily want Rhys and Fiona together because I really love them as best friends...but I really hate Rhys and Sasha :') their 'romantic moments always felt forced and unnatural :P

• You need to tell him to stay away from Sasha, if you didnt give her the flower it gives you an option to say he likes someone else (Fiona)

JackBauer24 posted: »

How do you ship him with Fiona? I was trying to deny Sasha when Fiona was asking about her at the end but still no option for Fiona.

• I told him to stay away, but I did give Sasha the flower and it gave me the same dialogue options again.

Poogers555 posted: »

You need to tell him to stay away from Sasha, if you didnt give her the flower it gives you an option to say he likes someone else (Fiona)

• Rhack, obviously.

Hmmm, I have a Rhysha mark on my avatar, which is a photoshopped picture of Rhys and Sasha wearing Metallica clothing, I wonder who I picked?

• In the game, Sasha. In my mind, myself.

• RIP

Only way you can get it if you care enough is go back and replay ep 3

JackBauer24 posted: »

I told him to stay away, but I did give Sasha the flower and it gave me the same dialogue options again.

• Now you mention it your ship is the biggest looser here along with Rhack.

Telltale never let me ship Rhys with LoaderBot. 0/10, terrible finale, would boycott Season 2

• enter image description here

SoMuchSass posted: »

Thanks bro! ? SoMuchSass won't forget that.

• Beat that

• I ship him with loader bot and Zer0

lol jk

• Obviously, that's why I chose not to kill him and kept the eye, so I can bring him back and make Rhack canon.

No_username posted: »

Rhack, obviously.

• These two since day 1:

• edited October 2015

Fiona of course.

• edited October 2015

HAHA

In the game, Sasha. In my mind, myself.

• I did exactly that.

What does this game do to me, I would never care enough to do something like that in any other game ;(

Poogers555 posted: »

RIP Only way you can get it if you care enough is go back and replay ep 3

• You're a true hero.

I did exactly that. What does this game do to me, I would never care enough to do something like that in any other game ;(

• Zer0 isn't a bad idea actually...

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I ship him with loader bot and Zer0 lol jk

• I honestly shipped Rhys with nobody throughout the series. My avatar is just because I think Rhys is cute, and Vaugh is an adorable dork (then he got hot).

But I have to admit... in the last few minutes,,. I hopped onto the Rhiona ship. It just happened man!

• Firstly Sasha,

Then Fiona when I realised you could.

Was pretty disappointed with the latter.

• Dat slight look down below Rhy's face tho.

Rhys and Fiona. C'mon, you can't tell me that isn't cute!

• I hopped onto the Rhiona ship.

Welcome aboard!

Miny77 posted: »

I honestly shipped Rhys with nobody throughout the series. My avatar is just because I think Rhys is cute, and Vaugh is an adorable dork (th

• Rhysha cannot be ignored.

jamex1223 posted: »

I WILL NOT LOOK!!!!!

• Well although I ship Rhys with Sasha, I could see Rhys and Fiona as a thing too.

• I shipped him with Badass Accountant

• His shoe.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.