So, who did you ship Rhys with?

Comments

• Obviously (not) a virgin

I shipped him with Badass Accountant

• Guys lets be real,

It's all about Gortys and Loaderbot

• Lol 92.8% of us shipped Rhys and Sasha in the game... So I think we know who really win

• I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that the game basically guides you to it. There really isn't any hint that Rhys and Fiona is really a possible thing expect for one dialogue option at the very end that isn't even obvious to find, which was disappointing, to be honest.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Lol 92.8% of us shipped Rhys and Sasha in the game... So I think we know who really win

• Can't blame the 92 percent. They are too cute together!

Lol 92.8% of us shipped Rhys and Sasha in the game... So I think we know who really win

• Oh I know, it's just cause I finished episode 5 like five minutes ago and I'm just hype off of this ending! Can't believe that we actually have a decision about "shipping Rhys and Fiona"

It's like, I hope there's a season 2 so I can see them all again. But I don't want a season two because I don't want anyone to die.

lateraliss posted: »

I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that the game basically guides you to it. There really isn't any hint that Rhys and Fiona is r

• edited October 2015

It was a little sad that they hid it, Im sure the percentage wouldnt be so low if it appeared without having to flat out tell Rhys to not go near Sasha, plus you dont even get the option if you give Sasha the flower

lateraliss posted: »

I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that the game basically guides you to it. There really isn't any hint that Rhys and Fiona is r

• Wait, you can ship Rhys and Fiona? I'm so happy now, I was so upset when my game said I shipped him and Sasha when I was all for Rhys and Fiona from the very beginning. I mean, come on, who's better for you than you?

• edited October 2015

You sure can, but its 100% impossible if you gave Sasha the flower

Coraline96 posted: »

Wait, you can ship Rhys and Fiona? I'm so happy now, I was so upset when my game said I shipped him and Sasha when I was all for Rhys and Fiona from the very beginning. I mean, come on, who's better for you than you?

• Honestly I could ship just about anything in tftbl, but I think this eloquent tumblr post puts it best:
    heart eyes, motherfucker

IT WAS DOOMED TO FAIL BUT HEY

• Then I'll replay tomorrow ;)

Poogers555 posted: »

You sure can, but its 100% impossible if you gave Sasha the flower

• okay, make sure you tell Rhys to stay away from Sasha or you wont get the option for Rhys to say he likes someone else (Fiona)

Then I'll replay tomorrow

• GORTYSBOT

Guys lets be real, It's all about Gortys and Loaderbot

• edited October 2015

Gortys x loaderbot is the true ship, it is greater than all other ships, you see what Loaderbot did for love?

Loaderbot, the real mvp.

GORTYSBOT

• Wait, wait, you can? Like, you can have Rhys say he likes Fiona or something? Does the game acknowledge it? Because I did everything I could to avoid the stupid, forced Rhysha bullets, and the game noted it by saying I didn't ship the pairing.

Wait, you can ship Rhys and Fiona? I'm so happy now, I was so upset when my game said I shipped him and Sasha when I was all for Rhys and Fiona from the very beginning. I mean, come on, who's better for you than you?

• Rhys x Loaderbot

enter image description here

• Fiona. Was pretty disappointed we got so very little Rhyiona dialogue.

• Didn't want either, somehow magically ended up with Rhys and Sasha -_-

• Rhys and Loaderbot for the win..

"It's just you and me pal. Wouldn't have it any other way"

I would have had no problem dying on Helios as long as I was with my Loaderbot. :D

Rhys x Loaderbot

• As long as you loved Gortys and Loaderbot..

JakeSt123 posted: »

Didn't want either, somehow magically ended up with Rhys and Sasha -_-

• Fiona everyday ❤

• edited October 2015

I'd love a season 2. I think this game was actually better than the real Borderlands games, simply because I prefer the quality storytelling. I'd like to see what happens to Rhys and Fiona after that ending. Plus I gotta say, Rhys and Sasha shippers got screwed anyways, cause whether they like it or not Rhys and Fiona are kinda stuck together...

Oh I know, it's just cause I finished episode 5 like five minutes ago and I'm just hype off of this ending! Can't believe that we actually h

• Sasha.

Because, y'know, they have actual romantic moments and chemistry.

^_^

• Telltale games made me want to be an accountant.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Obviously (not) a virgin

• Probably going to hell for this, but I was really digging the Rhys and Jack dynamic.

• ayyyyyy

enter image description here

Fiona everyday ❤

• Rhys does say he likes someone else and then looks at Fiona, which means he likes her. Fiona picks up on that.

fayescarlet posted: »

Wait, wait, you can? Like, you can have Rhys say he likes Fiona or something? Does the game acknowledge it? Because I did everything I could to avoid the stupid, forced Rhysha bullets, and the game noted it by saying I didn't ship the pairing.

• Me too! I had to scour the internet to find out how to get that option, and when I found the actual scene on Youtube, I was like, "THAT's what you have to do? Be an ass to Rhys?" There was no way I'd ever get it "organically" in a normal playthrough.

Poogers555 posted: »

It was a little sad that they hid it, Im sure the percentage wouldnt be so low if it appeared without having to flat out tell Rhys to not go near Sasha, plus you dont even get the option if you give Sasha the flower

• You can avoid that towards the end. There's a way to make Rhyiona a thing. I'm not sure if you like that pairing though.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Didn't want either, somehow magically ended up with Rhys and Sasha -_-

• edited October 2015

Fiona and Vaughn (sometimes, I find Vaughn and him could be both platonic and romantic if it ever went that far)

• After months and months of believing Rhysha was the best, after the finale and the interactions my Rhys and Fiona had with each other, you'd have to pay me 500 bucks not to ship Rhyiona. So that's what I went with.

• TBH I just wanted to ship Fiona with somebody. In Episode 5 I almost shipped her with August (who suddenly became badass), before realizing how creepy that would be given the whole deal with Sasha.

Fiona's come a long way since Episode 1, where from the first scene I disliked both sisters, and liked Rhys a lot more. But the voice actress for Fiona did such a good job, and made her really awesome, funny, and likable. By the beginning of Episode 4, she was by far my favorite. I wanted to ship her with someone a lot more than I wanted to ship Rhys with anyone. IMO, Rhys is a fairly average character.

kristi78968 posted: »

Fiona and Vaughn (sometimes, I find Vaughn and him could be both platonic and romantic if it ever went that far)

• Better believe it ;)

ayyyyyy

• Yeah, I switched from Rhysha to Rhyona too.

After months and months of believing Rhysha was the best, after the finale and the interactions my Rhys and Fiona had with each other, you'd have to pay me 500 bucks not to ship Rhyiona. So that's what I went with.

• The final battle had the trickiest QTEs ever seen in a TTG by far, but I think it will be worth it just so I can make sure this happens, because I originally clarified we were just friends.

kristi78968 posted: »

Rhys does say he likes someone else and then looks at Fiona, which means he likes her. Fiona picks up on that.

• Rhys x Jack or Rhys x Timothy ;-;

• You also need to make sure Rhys didn't give Sasha the flower, because the option for him won't appear otherwise.

fayescarlet posted: »

The final battle had the trickiest QTEs ever seen in a TTG by far, but I think it will be worth it just so I can make sure this happens, because I originally clarified we were just friends.

• Ohh, that's pretty cool. :)

xValkyx posted: »

There is actually an option to ship Rhys and Fiona together though in the game. It's quite hidden but it still exists (and is actually recognised as such in the ending choices) So basically you can have Rhysha, Rhyiona or No one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.