So, who did you ship Rhys with?

Comments

• Yeah, I suppose we all have that instinct.

kristi78968 posted: »

I think it's just instinct to freak out when someone ships the same thing as you.

• I shipped Sasha with Rhys until I finished all Episodes. Then I realised Fiona is better so I ship her with Rhys now.

• Fiona! That short scene with them in the vault at the end had more chemistry than any of the Rhys/Sasha scenes combined for me.

• enter image description here

Fiona! That short scene with them in the vault at the end had more chemistry than any of the Rhys/Sasha scenes combined for me.

• uh excroose me? uwot? i'll quickscope u 1v1 m7

seriously, i agree the vault scene to some degree had some rhyiona, but not more than rhys and sasha, ignore my bias.

Fiona! That short scene with them in the vault at the end had more chemistry than any of the Rhys/Sasha scenes combined for me.

• u wot m8 i'll fite u i swear on me mum!!!

Well hey, I really liked the Pinky Promise scene between Rhys/Sasha in ep 2, but everything after that fell flat for me. Where as it only took like 2mins of Rhys and Fiona to have some alone time for the sparks to fly.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

uh excroose me? uwot? i'll quickscope u 1v1 m7 seriously, i agree the vault scene to some degree had some rhyiona, but not more than rhys and sasha, ignore my bias.

• JOIN THE THREAD BEFORE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND

• THATS NEVER EVEN BEEN DONE BEFORE! MUM GET THE CEMRA! WOMBO COMBO! uh-OH! OOOH! OOOOHHHHH!

pinky scenes episode 1, episode 2 you get dialogue that rhys can see the impression sasha left on august, episode 3 for the jungle scene, episode 4 the exchange of eyes, episode 5 the tears heal scene, the hug (determinantly 2), some more. rhys and fiona had 120 seconds of walk and talk. :L i saw it as a "let's not want to kill each other" type of talk in there, friendly

u wot m8 i'll fite u i swear on me mum!!! Well hey, I really liked the Pinky Promise scene between Rhys/Sasha in ep 2, but everything aft

• Agreed

Qthemuse posted: »

Rhys and Fiona all the way. The game tried to spoon feed me Sasha but I rejected her every chance I got because I personally didn't like her

that's the spirit, buddy! :D

• edited October 2015

I ship Rhys And Fiona, Sasha is a great character but,I just feel like her and Rhys don't have enough chemistry. On the other hand Rhys and Fiona Throughout the game seem to have better chemistry. So RHIONA all the way

Hydra_Hell posted: »

I ship Rhys And Fiona, Sasha is a great character but,I just feel like her and Rhys don't have enough chemistry. On the other hand Rhys and Fiona Throughout the game seem to have better chemistry. So RHIONA all the way

• Ah you're right, it was episode 1! But yeah, that's what I mean; we got all these scenes you listed between them in every episode and I never really felt anything between them. At times it seemed like Sasha tolerated him at best, and Rhys stumbled through it like the dork he is, so it was definitely humorous and cute, but nothing that made me go "wow these two have got something." That's just me though! I can see their appeal for sure.

I agree with the vault talk being friendly. I think it says a lot that as soon as Rhys and Fiona got past their differences things really flowed between them. It was that and the extreme prolonged heart eyes they were sending at each other that made me finally cave in and ship them. Goddammit, Telltale.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

THATS NEVER EVEN BEEN DONE BEFORE! MUM GET THE CEMRA! WOMBO COMBO! uh-OH! OOOH! OOOOHHHHH! pinky scenes episode 1, episode 2 you get dial

• Good...good...

enter image description here

• Here take this free membership card to the Rhyiona thread :^)

• I'm in that 1.8%

Me and 1.8% of people refused to ship Rhys and Sasha.

• Oh come on, you gotta say this is something.

enter image description here

PS, I don't know your gender. But let's be real, us males really do not know how to be friends with women without people saying we're dating them. So ._.

Ah you're right, it was episode 1! But yeah, that's what I mean; we got all these scenes you listed between them in every episode and I neve

• Card Taken

Here take this free membership card to the Rhyiona thread :^)

• Lets be honest, Sasha is like that High School crush you banged and remember fondly. Fiona is the type of woman you marry and actually have a relationship that is more than just looks.

• I always thought Sasha had way more personality than Fiona, but whatever.

Lets be honest, Sasha is like that High School crush you banged and remember fondly. Fiona is the type of woman you marry and actually have a relationship that is more than just looks.

• Pretty sure people didn't knew that picking "Stay away from Sasha" option will open Rhiona ship, that's why it's so little %

I mean the option alone already shows aggresion and pretty sure very little peoplewho plays this game is aggresive

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Lol 92.8% of us shipped Rhys and Sasha in the game... So I think we know who really win

• Fiona all day all night, a bit sad that Telltale didn't gave us an option to ship Rhiona earlier

• Tbh I think Fiona is 10X more attractive than Sasha, but I see your point LMAO

Lets be honest, Sasha is like that High School crush you banged and remember fondly. Fiona is the type of woman you marry and actually have a relationship that is more than just looks.

• When you consider all the Rhysha moments in the game and the actual chemistry between the two as opposed to one throwaway line of dialogue, the inverse is actually more accurate. Sasha is the one Rhys would marry and Fiona would be the one night stand. :)

• When you consider all the Rhysha moments in the game and the actual chemistry between the two as opposed to one throwaway line of dialogue

Really? Because the only Rhysha moment I got was the wink in episode 4, seems like way less than one throwaway line of dialogue :)

When you consider all the Rhysha moments in the game and the actual chemistry between the two as opposed to one throwaway line of dialogue,

• Determinant or not, still way more than Rhyiona.

Green613 posted: »

When you consider all the Rhysha moments in the game and the actual chemistry between the two as opposed to one throwaway line of dialogue

• still way more than Rhyiona.

Not if it never happened in my game :]

Determinant or not, still way more than Rhyiona.

• nightmare fuel. thanks m8 :D

Poogers555 posted: »

Good...good...

• There was also Rhys defending Sasha at the beginning of Episode 4.

When you consider all the Rhysha moments in the game and the actual chemistry between the two as opposed to one throwaway line of dialogue

• Vaughn was there in mine, he barely defended her.

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

There was also Rhys defending Sasha at the beginning of Episode 4.

• Doesn't matter. There's still more potential moments than one line of dialogue thrown in to appease other shippers.

still way more than Rhyiona. Not if it never happened in my game :]

• There's still more potential moments

What's the point of potential if it's never reached?

Doesn't matter. There's still more potential moments than one line of dialogue thrown in to appease other shippers.

• Healing her with his tears, too. ;(

There was also Rhys defending Sasha at the beginning of Episode 4.

• I wouldn't call pushing a henchman with a gun barely defending her.

Vaughn was there in mine, he barely defended her.

• edited October 2015

Liked how this is slowly changing to a "well, my ship makes more sense than yours" thread at this point. Would not be surprised if it escalates. This started out civil and could of stayed that way, but I guess not.

• I would :p Plus that doesn't mean it has to be done in romantic love for her, I took their relationship as friendly.

I wouldn't call pushing a henchman with a gun barely defending her.

• I took their relationship as friendly

And that's how I took Rhys' relationship with Fiona.

I would Plus that doesn't mean it has to be done in romantic love for her, I took their relationship as friendly.

• Exactly! It's all about everyone's interpretation of the situations! ^-^

I took their relationship as friendly And that's how I took Rhys' relationship with Fiona.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.