The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Happy New Year! Fingers crossed, whatever goal you have for this year, you will earn it.

• Happy new year, forumgoers! Hopefully it's the year we'll be able to discuss how great Wolf 2 ended up being. :D

• Interesting indie animation film I just found out.
    It's been making the rounds at film festivals and has secured a few distributors for various regions. Hopefully sometime next year we'll start seeing it pop up globally. GKIDS has it for North America, apparently

• Happy new year!

• Happy New Year!!!

• Now that the whole world is in it, I am now happy to say happy New Year! I saw a nice firework show last myself. Hopefully we get some more actionable news on Wolf 2!

• edited January 1

Happy 10 years of waiting for wolf 2 everyone!

Now, will we get news before or after episode 5 turns 10?

• I just fucking realized the Wolf 2 delayed post from Telltale never actually said 2024

• I watched the Wolf 2 trailer again and it continues to look excellent, especially in 4k/60. Way better than previous Telltale games. I guess that's the visual standard they want to maintain throughout the whole game.

• The IGN article says "It's now on the docket for 2024," but of course, that was before the layoffs.

Mirror, mirror, on the wall,
    Will this game come out at all?

Poogers555 posted: »

I just fucking realized the Wolf 2 delayed post from Telltale never actually said 2024

• I wonder if the voice actors have said anything about the game since the deep dive with Geoff Keighley.

WarpSpeed posted: »

The IGN article says "It's now on the docket for 2024," but of course, that was before the layoffs. Mirror, mirror, on the wall, Will this game come out at all?

• We really gonna get gta 6 before wolf 2 😔

• edited January 3

• me only 3 days into 2024 and no wolf 2 news.

bruzdaa posted: »

• So I just logged into my Steam account for the first time in probably several years. Reason being is that I'm looking to get a gaming PC sometime soon and just wanted to check and see if I still remembered how to sign into my account. The reason I want the PC is to play some classic games that don't have current gen remasters or remakes, stuff like Dragon Age or Jade Empire, which were on my list of games to purchase.

Turns out, I already have all 3 DA games, and Jade Empire, and I have absolutely no recollection of ever buying them. Which is especially weird because I could have sworn I had only heard about Jade Empire a year or so ago, and only because it was made by BioWare. When I see it somehow in my library, fully purchased and never played, I'm sitting there like a dumbstruck motherfucker trying to figure out when in the hell I ever made that purchase.

• So I decided to get caught up on the new Fables issues now that it is almost over. As expected I don't think it is that great. Feels like the story could be greatly condensed and feels unfocused. Something that I feel Fables always struggled with was wanting to focus on so many characters when there really should be a larger focus on Bigby and Snow. I feel like so many times reading Fables comics the stories are scattered all around and then always try to focus on Bigby and Snow again at the end when it would be making more sense be focusing on them far more the whole time. I will say the last few issues were probably the better ones. Seeing how when this ends it will be the new ending to the series I hope it doesn't end poorly. But like I was saying, it doesn't really do much for me to think this story really justified bringing the series back. But that said, I didn't really like the ending before so maybe it will be a better ending anyway.

• Pain

me only 3 days into 2024 and no wolf 2 news.

• https://gamerant.com/silent-hill-2-remake-bloober-team-skybound-game-project-r/

Oh great. Bloober Team is confirmed with to be working on a new game in association with Skybound, DESPITE NOT GIVING US ANY UPDATES ON SILENT HILL 2 REMAKE!!! What's it gonna be? Another Walking Dead game? I have zero excitment because Layers of Fear was terrible and none of their projects are worth the recommendation.

• I don’t think Skip Woods would be a good fit producing Hack🔪Slash is tract record is mostly action films and Hack 🔪Slash ain’t not action series I think this list is a better choice for Hack🔪Slash tv series

Blumhouse
    Platinum Dunes
    Ghost House Pictures
    Helltimate Studio

A movie would be too much to do pluse Hack🔪Slash has too much lore to cover a movie is a terrible idea.

• Maybe there was a BioWare collection on sale or free and that's how you got it. My library has hundreds of games I've collected for free or whatever or were on sale that I have not played. I did just buy Lethal Company, but I plan to play that pretty soon.

Also, in years? Bruh.

So I just logged into my Steam account for the first time in probably several years. Reason being is that I'm looking to get a gaming PC som

• I miss the old WWE, might give it a watch again hows it doing these days?

entering the year of wolf 2 (again) knowing damn well its getting delayed (indefinitely) again

• I had moved exclusively to playing on my PS4/5, didn’t have a need to use Steam anymore. Plus I had a Mac, not many things you can play on that anyway.

Maybe there was a BioWare collection on sale or free and that's how you got it. My library has hundreds of games I've collected for free or

• One of these days I've gotta try one of these "perfectly timed X at midnight"

This person had an epic start to 2024!

• edited January 6

me finally playing wolf 2 and the first episode ends after only 30 minutes

• I have the official release date of Wolf 2

• For a decade, Poogers555 was anticipating The Wolf Among Us 2, the most requested Telltale game in the world but for some reason, despite everything they have been through, Telltale still managed to make the same mistakes as they did before they went bankrupt in 2018 and it keeps Poogs worried, considering how he keeps making memes on this forum.

Little would he know that he is actually in the Dark Place. A world that pretends to be like the one from real life but instead of having the new Telltale making logical corrections, they are intentionally delaying the requested project and keep making unnecessary ones just so he could lose his entire mind in order for Scratch to take over his body.

• In the darkness I could feel something like I haven't felt before. Horror beyond all measure. I wasn't sure what it was at first but I knew I had to find a way to avoid it. In my attempts to deflect it I turned it into reality. Joking about a Gearbox lead Tales from the Borderlands did nothing but warp its way out of the dark place and into the real world. Unlike my many attempts to do the same with Wolf 2, it seemed to do nothing but have it seep further and further into the darkness. It was then I knew the dark place fed on pain and suffering, and no matter what I did to try and correct it, I had unleashed New Tales from the Borderlands into the real world.

AronDracula posted: »

For a decade, Poogers555 was anticipating The Wolf Among Us 2, the most requested Telltale game in the world but for some reason, despite ev

• I think the original Season 2 was only going to be like 3 episodes. Oh well, I think the story that's planned now will be better.

me finally playing wolf 2 and the first episode ends after only 30 minutes

• Crazy? I was crazy once. I was waiting for a game. A game called Wolf 2, and the wait made me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. I was waiting for a game. A game called Wolf 2, and the wait made me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. I was waiting for a game. A game called Wolf 2, and the wait made me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. I was waiting for a game. A game called Wolf 2, and the wait made me crazy Crazy? I was crazy once. I was waiting for a game. A game called Wolf 2, and the wait made me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. I was waiting for a game. A game called Wolf 2, and the wait made me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. I was waiting for a game. A game called Wolf 2, and the wait made me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. I was waiting for a game. A game called Wolf 2, and the wait made me crazy.

• edited January 7

We did it lads. We're finally insane!

• They did what they said they would… they added the “sex” update… :flushed:

• I don’t know how these women only fans keep following me on my horror X/Twitter page , like seriously my content is about horror, not female, nudity or feet.

• They follow everyone, trying to get you to follow back so they can sell you their homemade cryptocurrency or whatever the daily scam is.

I don’t know how these women only fans keep following me on my horror X/Twitter page , like seriously my content is about horror, not female, nudity or feet.

• edited January 8

I’m lost. I'm lost in the dark. Drowning. I’m drowning. I’m drowning. No way out. There’s no way out. Sinking deeper. Deeper and deeper. This is hell. I'm in hell. I died. I wish I was dead. Let me die. I just want to sleep. Please let me sleep. I’m so tired. I just want The Wolf Among Us 2. I’ve waited so much. I wait and I wait. There’s nothing left. It’s all gone. I don’t know how to wait. All the hype is gone. There’s no more hype. Where did it go? Did I kill the hype? I don’t recognize this game anymore. Are the devs working? This is familiar. Why is this familiar? I’ve been here before. Have I said this before? I’ve seen this somewhere. Where am I? Who am I? Poogers555? Poogers? That’s a strange name. P. 555. That sounds like a character’s name. Did I write the name up, did I make that name up? I don’t want to be a character. I don’t want to be in this fandom. Just take me out of this fandom. Ram this hype down your throat. Make you choke on this hype. I know the hype. Secret hype. You can’t take the hype. This is my hype! Stop using my hype! The hype! Cult of the Hype. This isn’t your story. It never was your story. The story is a monster. The story will eat you alive. The darkness is coming! The darkness inside. This is my Wolf 2! You’re in my Wolf 2! Get out of my Wolf 2! You are a character in my Wolf 2! You can’t stop Wolf 2. This hype will go on forever. There’s no escape! You will never escape! You will drown here. You’re stuck in a loop. You don’t have a clue. You’re lost. You lost the plot. I’ll show you.

AronDracula posted: »

For a decade, Poogers555 was anticipating The Wolf Among Us 2, the most requested Telltale game in the world but for some reason, despite ev

• I'm afraid of being infected by the insanity going on this in this thread.

Then again, what is the definition of insanity?

• Luckily, I’m on Slasher and Only Fans links to that app can get you banned which is good I just wish Twitch would follow the same the sight is dead after all the only fans showed up.

WarpSpeed posted: »

They follow everyone, trying to get you to follow back so they can sell you their homemade cryptocurrency or whatever the daily scam is.

• what is the definition of insanity?

I'm afraid of being infected by the insanity going on this in this thread. Then again, what is the definition of insanity?

• Poor Expanse. Numbers not looking that good. Let's check how it is doing on Steam...

Sees Expanse for whatever reason blowing up out of no where this week

• When I tell Bigby to [GLASS HIM] for the Woodsman, why does he try to start a fight? Is he stupid??

Sign in to comment in this discussion.