Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Will Lukas turn on the New Order in episode 5 cant wait to see

• Here's something strange. on the website choices page of MCSM, Episode 4 is titled "Desperate Measures". Don't know if that was intentional or probably just a flub. What do you think of this sudden name change?

• It doesn't changed for me.

AChicken posted: »

Here's something strange. on the website choices page of MCSM, Episode 4 is titled "Desperate Measures". Don't know if that was intentional or probably just a flub. What do you think of this sudden name change?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm guessing that it's a old name they had planned for the episode before they changed it to the current name, the web guys probably added the old name by mistake.

AChicken posted: »

Here's something strange. on the website choices page of MCSM, Episode 4 is titled "Desperate Measures". Don't know if that was intentional or probably just a flub. What do you think of this sudden name change?

• Buy it on steam, I believe its on sale now.

FearfulInk posted: »

Hey all, I want to download the Minecraft Story Mode Season Pass for the PC. I found a MSM for $24.99, now is this including the season pass?

• I hope there is a 2nd season. or at least DLC. :)

I think they wont battle a regular wither after episode 4 and in episode 5 will the new order be split up like the old order and is there gonna be a season 2 of Minecraft Story Mode???????????? prob not

• You know how if you treat Lukas Mean in Eps 1-3 In 4 He will Leave with "Bad terms" Maybe if that happened for you Maybe In Ep 5 You might try to get Lukas to be your friend again? Just a theory

• edited December 2015

Now that my favorite character (Reuben) is dead, maybe he will respawn in episode 5. :P

Ok jokes aside. I loved Reuben, but he is gone now. And i doubt he will come back. But maybe...what if Jesse finds a member of Reuben's family. Then Jesse has a new pig! Stupid theory, i know. But i kinda like that theory. :P

• Or you could choose your new pet! (Or maybe that horse is your new pet)

He could just get a new pig

• edited December 2015

He could respawn And ellegaard could 2

IceKane posted: »

Or you could choose your new pet! (Or maybe that horse is your new pet)

• Wait... wait... wait.... Wait what are we wating for? We need it out now talltale WHAT ARE YOU WAITING 4?

=COME OUT SOON PLEASE!!!

• Or a little mooshroom!

He could just get a new pig

• I feel like Lukas should be part of the ep 5 picture and a member of The Order of the Stone.

I know you can be a dick to him and have him pissed off at you, but I think it makes more sense for Lukas to be part of the team than it does for Petra.

• Let's just hope we get to at least have him on Episode 5.

xValkyx posted: »

I feel like Lukas should be part of the ep 5 picture and a member of The Order of the Stone. I know you can be a dick to him and have him pissed off at you, but I think it makes more sense for Lukas to be part of the team than it does for Petra.

• Yea, that I really hated. Lukas deserves that spot more than Petra, she didn't really do anything in my playthrough.

I feel like Lukas should be part of the ep 5 picture and a member of The Order of the Stone. I know you can be a dick to him and have him pissed off at you, but I think it makes more sense for Lukas to be part of the team than it does for Petra.

• Good point

IceKane posted: »

Or you could choose your new pet! (Or maybe that horse is your new pet)

• Yeah she can hole herself up in a cave and do nothing and become more of a hero than Lukas?

Yea, that I really hated. Lukas deserves that spot more than Petra, she didn't really do anything in my playthrough.

• Seems a bit strange if ya ask me......

Yeah she can hole herself up in a cave and do nothing and become more of a hero than Lukas?

• Yeah, I originally thought it could also possibly be just you Axel and Olivia in the new order, it would be nice if they added in that option

Seems a bit strange if ya ask me......

• In Story Mode, the Minecraft world is their reality. So I don't think they will respawn

L-dog posted: »

He could respawn And ellegaard could 2

• Who could blame her for getting Wither Sickness? (well actually we can but skip that for now)
    If you rescue Gabriel, she comes with you to the Far Lands. That's something, right? Although it would be nicer for Lukas to join the new Order. Paradise for Lukesse shippers.

• edited December 2015

Nah I totally get why she didn't do much. I mean she WAS sick and there was no way for her to do as much as Lukas in her condition and her coming with you is determinate.

But from a Storytelling standpoint, I think Lukas deserves that spot more.

Or at the least, have them both there.

Who could blame her for getting Wither Sickness? (well actually we can but skip that for now) If you rescue Gabriel, she comes with you to

• edited December 2015

Yeah. You have a point.

Well, only Episode 5 will tell.

Nah I totally get why she didn't do much. I mean she WAS sick and there was no way for her to do as much as Lukas in her condition and her c

• if will be a episode 6 the guys who bought the seasonpass will get it right? because look one adventure took 4 episodes it might that will be a more episodes that episode 5 isn't hte last one but maybe just naybe they will do episode 5 endless i mean something like MMO and episode 5 will contain a lot of mission but it is just maybe

• edited December 2015

I do hope Episode 5 is not the last episode of the... Uh, I literally forgot. You need to help me out a little, Jesse. MCSM franchise? I do not know what to call it.
    Although, maybe there could be a Season 2, but it is not confirmed one way or the another.

avihai40 posted: »

if will be a episode 6 the guys who bought the seasonpass will get it right? because look one adventure took 4 episodes it might that will b

• edited December 2015

No, episode 5 won't be endless with plenty of "Missions" to do. That isn't what Telltale does. Sorry.

Also, I don't think season pass owners will get episode 6 for free if there is one. Walking dead fans had to pay for episode 6: 400 days, even if they did have a season pass.

if will be a episode 6 the guys who bought the seasonpass will get it right? because look one adventure took 4 episodes it might that will b

• wawzah i hope not

• the best thing to happen would be for rueben to some-how come back to life or maybe respawn, it is minecraft after all.

• i think that telltale made it so at the end the new order is just like well, the old order.Jesse is the leader, Olivia is a redstone engineer, Axel is a rouge/greifer, and Petra is a warrior. but all these talents lead up to the characters actions. Axel is a prankster, Olivia likes redstone, Jesse is pretty much leader of the group the ( order of the pig 4 me)
    and Petra is pretty much a warrior. they could add Lukas but he has his own group. and he probably wouldn't want to leave his old friends. besides who would Lukas be? he was a bit of a coward at the beginning. Sry if this comment is annoyingly long i just wanted to make a point.

• Cliffhanger for the end of Episode 5: Reuben will return on the end, as a villain. That would be awesome (and sad).

• It would be good but, a lot of people wouldn't like this idea. Maybe Jesse gets a new pet at least.

the best thing to happen would be for rueben to some-how come back to life or maybe respawn, it is minecraft after all.

• What means "Early 2016"? Does that mean that it will come out in January?

• edited December 2015

Not necessarily, while it's certainly likely, early 2016 can also be February and even early March (although it coming out in March is highly unlikely). January would probably be the best guess, but nothing is set in stone.

What means "Early 2016"? Does that mean that it will come out in January?

• Heck yeah, I would love a good plot twist.

captainivy1 posted: »

Cliffhanger for the end of Episode 5: Reuben will return on the end, as a villain. That would be awesome (and sad).

• Telltale works on Episodes live in a Season, so they can't give concrete time-frames until close to an episode release. That being said, I think the episode will come out around late January or early February.

What means "Early 2016"? Does that mean that it will come out in January?

• edited December 2015

Jesse stole the command block, and made the new storm...

THE PIG STORM.

captainivy1 posted: »

Cliffhanger for the end of Episode 5: Reuben will return on the end, as a villain. That would be awesome (and sad).

• Nothing is set in... (Order of the) Stone.

Eeeeeehhhhh?

Not necessarily, while it's certainly likely, early 2016 can also be February and even early March (although it coming out in March is highly unlikely). January would probably be the best guess, but nothing is set in stone.

• And now, it is up for the Ocelots and Ivor to solve this problem...

Oh wait, this is going weird already.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Jesse stole the command block, and made the new storm... ... THE PIG STORM.

• I think lukas might turn evil because hes not part of the new order and they will have to fight him

Sign in to comment in this discussion.