Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Hey, Ivor is really funny and smart, nothing wrong with that! : )

I feel like the only one who went with Ivor the whole time my friend say I'm crazy like him lol

• Just a Quick question... Will Lukas still be in ep 5 if you leave him with bad terms? If no Okay does someone take his spot? if yes does he say anything different? Or is he a blaze rod? XD

• When do you think this episode will come out btw I'm new to this thread

• Hey guys anyone thinking of buying the adventure pass because I'm thinking of not because of being treatined in the season pass.

• me to.

Emeraldos posted: »

First time Posting on a Telltale Thread!

• Thanks! :)

Welcome to the forums!

• See this thread discription they said summer am i ridht or is ut april ormay

J-lol posted: »

When do you think this episode will come out btw I'm new to this thread

• Which platform are u talking about ?

I think they should update this page with the Episode 6 slide.

• Only 2months they said summer release date for episode 6

And here goes to another painful 3-6 months ._.

• edited March 2016

If u leave lukus i think lukus will not come or be friends again it is all because of wiether sickness secret is it ??

• First of all sorry for spoiler but i wanna know a thing the guys who played episode 5 the way jessie looks at reuben poster and at end the pigs we still can get reuben back is it ??

• Hey guys I just got the episode 5 nameits a pun! Lol order up? Order of the stone going up!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It looks like they are in the very early stages of voice acting or are getting things ready for voice acting for episode 6.

enter image description here

enter image description here

• You really needa add a spoiler tag. Even though I played the episode, there might be some who did not play till now.

• edited March 2016

No if you look in the first episode, aiden still has that same green-goldenbutton shirt or whatever under his ocelot jacket

NorthStars posted: »

Actually, I think aiden stole them somehow. Obviously no one like Ivor the one person who seems to be the only one who enchants would have g

• edited March 2016

Well atleast this time public holidays won't be there to stop the making of episode 6.

OzzyUK posted: »

It looks like they are in the very early stages of voice acting or are getting things ready for voice acting for episode 6. https://t

• There were 3 new characters and we only saw 2 sooo 3rd character must be the next new

AbdulM4701 posted: »

Well atleast this time public holidays won't be there to stop the making of episode 6.

• No, there was Reginald , the founder and milo. But wait VO already? I thought they said early summer!

There were 3 new characters and we only saw 2 sooo 3rd character must be the next new

• Any idea how much is the cost of adventure pack for android ????

• $12 I believe

Any idea how much is the cost of adventure pack for android ????

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited March 2016

This appears to be really early voice work so it's possible that they might need to go back to rerecord lines and record stuff from all voice actors, they also need to make the actual episode which will likely take them into summer.

Cuwwa posted: »

No, there was Reginald , the founder and milo. But wait VO already? I thought they said early summer!

• Yeah I think that there will be another 3 month gap between episode 5 and episode 6 because episode 5 was just an episode to show what happens to Jesse and the gang and what is to come of them... Then for 6,7 and 8 we will probably get quick releases again!

This appears to be really early voice work so it's possible that they might need to go back to rerecord lines and record stuff from all voice actors, they also need to make the actual episode which will likely take them into summer.

• I belive late april / early may must be release

No, there was Reginald , the founder and milo. But wait VO already? I thought they said early summer!

• Releasing in early summer or we could keep april 16,26 or may 3,10,17 as release date

• I like gill in episode 5 who else likes him

• I'm starting to get that sad feeling I did when the FNAF series was coming to an end... It's scary knowing we have 3 episodes left

• i got a bad feeling because my predictions after episode 6, 7, and 8... NO SEASON TWO

I'm starting to get that sad feeling I did when the FNAF series was coming to an end... It's scary knowing we have 3 episodes left

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Summer starts in June so late April or early May seems a bit too early for episode 6.

I belive late april / early may must be release

• Really here rainy season is june by the way they release episode at 2 months starting of V.O like episode 5

Summer starts in June so late April or early May seems a bit too early for episode 6.

• No dude I meant an actual date for the episode

See this thread discription they said summer am i ridht or is ut april ormay

• Oh we have to wait and see

J-lol posted: »

No dude I meant an actual date for the episode

• Haha , I get it!

Brayaown posted: »

Hey guys I just got the episode 5 nameits a pun! Lol order up? Order of the stone going up!

• I kinda like him. Just because he says "Blaze Rods" all the time

I like gill in episode 5 who else likes him

• I am soo sad i downloaded episode 5 on android and when installing it shows failed . Now i am downloading from first :(

• Ya coooool

vishanto posted: »

I kinda like him. Just because he says "Blaze Rods" all the time

• I think the episodes 7,8 comes Summer . Its impossible to wait again 3 months . They stayed 3 months for work at all 4 episodes i think. Episode 6 for May !

• Hope telltale are back in 1 month release likeprevious episodes

SCHLIRi posted: »

I think the episodes 7,8 comes Summer . Its impossible to wait again 3 months . They stayed 3 months for work at all 4 episodes i think. Episode 6 for May !

• So ep 6 is in early devlompt like ep 5 oh god plz dont tell me we have to wait 4 months agian plz

• I played Order Up again and this time "You Left Lukas With Bad Terms" And He comes and says he's sick of not talking to you and wants to be friends again so your are incorrect XD

• No, there is a lot of pigs and since Rueben died he is not comming back

Sign in to comment in this discussion.