what games are you playing?

Comments

• You can like Tales From The Borderlands (Telltale's game) even if you don't care about anything else Borderlands-related.

sarahsenpai posted: »

i found out i had mirrors edge catalyst and didnt even realize it so i'll probably play that when i get the time. or maybe tales from the bo

• thats good! guess i'll buy it after i play TWAU so my unplayed telltale games don't pile up.

WarpSpeed posted: »

You can like Tales From The Borderlands (Telltale's game) even if you don't care about anything else Borderlands-related.

• Replaying MCSM in a mean profile for the 50th time, Also playing Animal Jam and Animal Jam Play Wild. A bit of Roblox too, and a small bit of Papa's Bakeria.

• I just finished dying light/following for the first time ever just few days ago and it was amazing, looking forward to dying light 2

• Well the games that i am planing for the future will be like Final Fantasy 15, Darksiders 3, Spyro remasted Crash bandicoot n sane trilogey and some indie games along with LIS2. Thats when ive got my new gaming desktop home right now im using a macbook

so right a i can only play some click and point games along with Kotor 2 the sith lords. i plan on bying the gaming desktop later on next year

• Finished Dying Light base game the other day. Bought all the DLC last night since it was on sale and am gonna start The Following DLC soon.

• Going to start playing Red Dead Redemption 2 once I finish my New game + Ultimate mode on Spiderman ps4. Can't wait to see how the this prequel improves on the original.

• Playing Amnesia The Dark Descent right now because the Halloween season is going to end soon and I haven't played that game in a long time.

• Spiderman Ps4 and Life is Strange

• I'm replaying Andromeda. So far it isn't as awful as I remembered it to be, but then again I haven't even made it to Eos yet.
    I almost gave up after multiple attempts in the character creator, but I finally managed to create a Ryder that doesn't look terribly terrible.

• Just started Mad Max. The story doesn't seem that interesting and I'll probably get tired of all the open world activities eventually, but for now I'm enjoying it.

Also tried a bit of Injustice: Gods Among Us. It's pretty clear that game was made with controller in mind though. I barely finished the intro Batman chapters by just mashing random buttons on keyboard, but that may also be because fighting games are probably not for me, haha.

• I’m replaying BULLY (CANIS CANEM EDIT). This game is so underrated, and it’s personally my favorite Rockstar title.

• They NEED to make Bully 2 after RDR2. Like seriously, there have been so many leaks that Rockstar is working on the sequel for this game and if they're glad they released RDR2 instead of GTA 6, their best choice is to make a sequel to their most beloved underrated game which doesn't receive a lot of controversy in terms of violence and language.

I’m replaying BULLY (CANIS CANEM EDIT). This game is so underrated, and it’s personally my favorite Rockstar title.

• I completely agree with you on that. I feel like BULLY doesn’t get a lot of recognition it deserves, it definitely needs a sequel.

AronDracula posted: »

They NEED to make Bully 2 after RDR2. Like seriously, there have been so many leaks that Rockstar is working on the sequel for this game and

• Having just finished my first playthrough of Wolf Among Us, I guess I can get around to Telltale's Batman at some point.
    Or finally do Dragon Age Origins.

• I started playing Osu yesterday for the first time ever and here i am lying down and typing with a headache.

• So i got back into Divinity Original Sin 2 after like,3 weeks or more not playing it,and it was definitely worth it,seriously if you're a fan of RPG's you HAVE to play this game.

• Oh my god. I just remembered they had to change the name outside north america. I played it on the Ps2 back in the day and later bought the Scholarship Edition on the Xbox 360. I know I did the 100% on the Ps2 and it is indeed probably my favorite R* game outside of Red Dead Redemption 1.

The soundtrack is still one of the best and most overlooked aspects of it.

I’m replaying BULLY (CANIS CANEM EDIT). This game is so underrated, and it’s personally my favorite Rockstar title.

• Finally took The Wolf Among Us Season 1 out after the save system made it clear once again that I couldn't just rewind to whatever point & keep everything else and started Telltale Batman Season 1 last night.

• Im going to play the wither 3 tomorrow for the first time ever. Looking forward to seeing why is that game so good.

• edited January 2019

BULLY received a lot of controversies during the time of its release because everyone thought it promoted bullying based on the games title, but the storyline was about standing up against it. Rockstar decided to change the name of the copies that were sold outside of the U.S., but it still garnered some contention from certain countries because of all the controversy.

I played BULLY on the PS2 too, but switched to PC for the Scholarship Edition later on, and the soundtrack is definitely overlooked, it’s so catchy.

GSSalvador posted: »

Oh my god. I just remembered they had to change the name outside north america. I played it on the Ps2 back in the day and later bought the

• I really enjoyed it,it's not "THE BEST RPPPPPPG EVEER!!!" like so many people have been saying,it's definitely a little overrated maybe more than a little overrated but it's pretty good,i really enjoyed it.

And the dlcs are really good,especially Blood and Wine.

Bruno113 posted: »

Im going to play the wither 3 tomorrow for the first time ever. Looking forward to seeing why is that game so good.

• edited January 2019

Playing some left 4 dead community maps with the hood.....oh and playing spiderman ps4(all the dlc's) waited for em to get released to play em together with the classic spiderman suit(best decision I made in 2018).

• The things I would do to experience this game blindly agian....hope u enjoy it mate :-)

Bruno113 posted: »

Im going to play the wither 3 tomorrow for the first time ever. Looking forward to seeing why is that game so good.

• Man... this game is absolutely awesome, i really like it. Today i was playing it at 3 AM and the part where i am was meeting the crones and i can tell you i was scared as fuck lol. I have never seen anything like that, such devilary that i was afraid for Ciri and myself. I have like 15 hours, im playing it slowly, still trying to learn the game, theres just so much in it. But yeah i like the game and i hope theres more interasting and scary moments like i had with crones.

The things I would do to experience this game blindly agian....hope u enjoy it mate :-)

• Red Dead Redemption 2
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey
    Attack on Titan 2

• Finally completed the finale to Telltale's Batman Season 1 last night. Got Season 2 downloading pretty slowly, though.
    Considering maybe hooking back up the 360 and starting Jurassic Park, amongst other things.

• edited January 2019

nice

Jurassic Park, amongst other things.

Jurassic Park is..eh,it's not exactly great,if you're a man of the movies i've heard you'll have a really good time other than that it's mediocre at best.

This is also more "point and click" so before the walking dead games,but yeah the story is really cliche,i'm not sure if you'll even like it,i'd recommend Tales From The Borderlands instead if you haven't played it.

DabigRG posted: »

Finally completed the finale to Telltale's Batman Season 1 last night. Got Season 2 downloading pretty slowly, though. Considering maybe hooking back up the 360 and starting Jurassic Park, amongst other things.

• I have the Dark Souls trilogy and all their DLCs on PS4. I finished DS3 first, haven't finished DS2 yet but now I'm currently playing DS1.

• Cd Projekt Red be like: Just add boobs to the game and everyone be playing it

• Oh wait, was it out before The Walking Dead?

i'd recommend Tales From The Borderlands instead if you haven't played it.

I sorta feel like that's my initial assumption about the Michonne Miniseries, given Borderlands is it's own series.

iFoRias posted: »

nice Jurassic Park, amongst other things. Jurassic Park is..eh,it's not exactly great,if you're a man of the movies i've heard

• edited January 2019

So I've been playing some Phoenix Wright. It's good, it's fun. (It's also easier than the crossover game, so far.)

It's... criminally easy sometimes. The first case was essentially a tutorial, so that was a breeze to get through. Second case, a bit more difficult, but fairly easy and had an interesting plot. Third case... getting into some difficult territory. The plot for this one was interesting and how the case kept unfolding again and again and you really weren't sure by whom and how someone got killed. Characters are fun, the banter between Wright and Edgeworth is probably the best part (and there are a number of surprising and enjoyable moments Edgeworth has in Case 3).
    I think the trials are easier, probably because there's less gameplay mechanics than the later versions would have and I think that they're more lenient on strikes. I found myself getting constantly harassed in PWvsPL in any claim I'd make, and getting strikes taken off more than they should. Here, there are quite a few moments where what I say doesn't cause any harm to the number of strikes remaining.

I have to say, I enjoy the Trial segments way more than I do the investigations in between. There's just something about the kind dated gameplay and controls and how slow and methodical it all is. (Highlight an object to examine. Click the examine button. Comb the whole screen to see what can and cannot be interacted with.) Not to mention the fact that you have to leave and return to certain locations just to have something happen. I once went on a collect-a-thon in this Third case, where I found a bunch of key items at once. I was really unsure what to do with them, but it turns out that I had to go to a certain location, leave, return, and then someone finally appeared who I could talk to.
    I think I was kind of spoiled with PWvsPL. That's got the perfect blend of Layton exploration and Phoenix trials. There's less collecting evidence, interrogating witnesses, giving items to people... most of the time spent is solving puzzles that progresses the Layton-esque mystery, and at the end of every chapter there's a new crime to solve, where there are a few pieces of evidence and most of it is solved and revealed in court.

Phoenix Wright though... good game, good game. It's probably a bit tedious because it's the first game in the series that I'm on. The beginning. The basics. It has an idea and sticks to it. I'll live through it.

• So, I went out today in part for my dad's appointment and got Kingdom Hearts 3. I shilled out 70$ with a pro card to get a 3 dollar warranty and got roughly 3 back.
    :cold_sweat:

• Currently playing with books if u catch my depressing drift.

Currently playing with books if u catch my depressing drift.

• Lmfao ??

DabigRG posted: »

• Playing Far Cry 5 for a second time while waiting for a New Dawn release.

• edited January 2019

I bought Red Dead Redemption 2, Divinity Original Sin 2, Resident Evil 2 and Spider-Man (not 2) this week. Not sure which one I'll be playing first. I'm not really in the mood for any of them.

Anybody know which one of them would be the fastest to suck me into the game?

• Divinity Original Sin 2

Awesome,this is probably the best RPG i've ever played but you really need a lot of free time,i put hundreds of hours into this game and still haven't finished it.

Spiderman is also great,it really depends on what you're more into,Spiderman is really easy to get into so maybe start with that one.

Onmens posted: »

I bought Red Dead Redemption 2, Divinity Original Sin 2, Resident Evil 2 and Spider-Man (not 2) this week. Not sure which one I'll be playin

Sign in to comment in this discussion.