Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Batman

Comments

• I was in good terms with him but he still turned it down because he felt guilty for almost betraying Batman

If you and Gordon are on bad terms during episode 5 in the villain path, he turns down being reinstated as Commissioner.

• I think that happens no matter what. Someone I was watching chose to tell Tiffany to follow his lead and she also did the voice change freakout.

If you go the vigilante route and choose to bring Tiffany with you to the crime scene, she asks you for advice about how to handle her first

• Don't know if it's been mentioned elsewhere but be sure to go back to the Batcave in the menu after finishing the episode. There's a different set of Joker items on the villain wall depending on your path, and you can also access the bio and newspaper sections for some new material. Depending on your path you can get some interesting articles including a funny one on the Vigilante path talking about how John's friends have been 'helping' people. Bruce also talks about his feelings on the outcomes in the bios, including a sad note if Alfred's left.

The most interesting article though is actually on both paths, which is about how Oswald's parole has been overturned after an appeal at Blackgate, with the next appeal in a few years. Makes you wonder whether they're suggesting that Oswald will be returning in Season 3 or not. Nothing updating Harvey's situation, sadly.

• edited March 2018

Damn, beat me to it, just checked the going back to the Batcave and saw that now there is a Bane, Freeze, Harley, and Joker trophy set. But most interesting was definitely that Oz article we can read in the news feed.

I actually think this can very well be a hint to Batman S3. Lots of people really liked Penguin so bringing him back to even a smaller role would make people happy. Not to mention even in both outcomes in S1, Oz always gets the same leg broken and has his face beaten, thus making the "crippled cane" Penguin. The "5 years" until he gets another chance to be possibly on parole I think also lets us know a general time zone for Season 3. I think we all know some type of time jump will happen in S3 (more than a year like S2) and 5 years is a decent time forward, and at the same time not too far in the future either.

Don't know if it's been mentioned elsewhere but be sure to go back to the Batcave in the menu after finishing the episode. There's a differe

• edited March 2018

You guys remember that Bruce Wayne doll - John was holding at the end of episode 5 when he was in Arkham Asylum? (villain ending)

I totally forgot we saw it back in episode 2

• So I kinda had this theory of mine kicking around in my head for a long time now, but seeing a part in the Joker villain route, I think my theory might have some proof to it.

So my theory is that Dr Leland is dead, John killed her and escaped Arkham. Now I know that may sound kinda strange at first but think about it. We never really know how John got out of Arkham, we are just told that "Dr Leland decided it was time for him to leave" by John himself and through out the season John mentions Dr. Leland, a lot. Almost every episode John is saying something about Dr. Leland and the advice and talks they had. However, in the villain route of ep 5, we see John talking to him self for a bit, but we see that he seems to be talking to "Dr. Leland" in his head. This is what really makes me think that Dr. Leland did not agree to letting John leave Arkham, but that John probably killed Dr. Leland to escape, its why John is out of Arkham so fast after S1 Ep 5. Through the entire season when John mentions Leland, none of it is completely true, just something in his mind. Something he uses to cope with the guilt of him killing Leland.

• The whole John and Leland thing is seriously strange. However I think the agency mentions she let him go? In the first episode? I don't remember too well so I'm probably wrong. But I agree with you in that there is something really fishy about it.

Poogers555 posted: »

So I kinda had this theory of mine kicking around in my head for a long time now, but seeing a part in the Joker villain route, I think my t

• Now that is something I can totally get behind. I can't believe Arkham would release him.

So I kinda had this theory of mine kicking around in my head for a long time now, but seeing a part in the Joker villain route, I think my t

• So about Arkham Asylum in the post-credits scene-- I notice it still looks like a crappy, run-down facility, even though in my game Bruce chose to tear it down and build a state-of-the-art mental healthcare facility.

• Avesta said in episode one that he was discharged from Arkham months ago, so he was actually released.

• Nope. That was his plan at the beginning of the first season, but it got ruined after all the stuff with Waynes being criminals was leaked. If you choose to improve Arkham in episode 5 he says he is going to IMPROVE it, not tear it down and build a new facility.

So about Arkham Asylum in the post-credits scene-- I notice it still looks like a crappy, run-down facility, even though in my game Bruce chose to tear it down and build a state-of-the-art mental healthcare facility.

• Well he may have forced her to "officially" let him go and it was against her will. I just feel like there is definitely something about the Dr. Leland with John. He might have had Leland sign the papers for his release and killed her, and then waltzed out of Arkham, but no one stopped him because he did have the signed papers for his release.

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

Avesta said in episode one that he was discharged from Arkham months ago, so he was actually released.

• Here are all of the Card variations for the Villain Joker path of Episode 205.

• ...oh, nice catch!

ANXXX7 posted: »

You guys remember that Bruce Wayne doll - John was holding at the end of episode 5 when he was in Arkham Asylum? (villain ending) I totally forgot we saw it back in episode 2

• edited March 2018

If you stay silent when Villain Joker asks if you had a single good time as his friend, the post-credits scene shows John putting lipstick on the Bruce doll in the Joker style rather than burning it. Edit: he does it regardless but the dialogue is differen. You're also one of 0.6% of people who ignored his question.

• What's the dialogue?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

If you stay silent when Villain Joker asks if you had a single good time as his friend, the post-credits scene shows John putting lipstick o

• While it does say he was discharged, this is really interesting and a bit mind-blowing.

• Hmm, idk why I thought I remembered hearing it'd be torn down. Still, in that scene it doesn't look much improved or state of the art :P

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Nope. That was his plan at the beginning of the first season, but it got ruined after all the stuff with Waynes being criminals was leaked.

• The graves in the villian path are quite interedting. On the graves Lucius is called a puppet and Martha is called an accessory. Is joker trying to say that Bruce just uses people or percieves them as objrcts just like hisfatherThe wording on Thomas Wayne's grave is a bit funny to me. It has philantrophist which is then followers by murderer.

• So, you guys think this was a lie or just a joke?

Because 2 episodes before he said

• It's probably a joke.

Kaelthas posted: »

So, you guys think this was a lie or just a joke? Because 2 episodes before he said

• Nah he was just kidding.

So, you guys think this was a lie or just a joke? Because 2 episodes before he said

• Apparantly in the Vigilante route, if you let Joker's jokerang hit Waller when you're on the rooftops of the GCPD she gets a head wound that appears for the rest of the episode.

lupinb0y posted: »

Apparantly in the Vigilante route, if you let Joker's jokerang hit Waller when you're on the rooftops of the GCPD she gets a head wound that appears for the rest of the episode.

• Goddamn. I almost missed that QTE when it happened my first time and I hardly ever do, so I wouldn't have known this could happen.

I assumed that Waller would die if you missed that and it would result to a game over and you'd have to try again.

• Yeah ! That's what i love when i play their games,i remember they did something similar with Snow if you failed a QTE at the funeral in TWAU.

• Lol thanks.

• If you look very closely you can see that Bruce peed his pants during the fight with Joker

ENHANCE!

• Foreshadowing Selina's cat for Season 3?

• Selina won't be there to help you after the explosion if you put her in the murder box. I clicked the bomb headed towards Selina first and it was still Avesta who helped me.

• Am I reading too much into this?

• Better question is why are Selina's tiddies all bent ?

Foreshadowing Selina's cat for Season 3?

• They are fake.

Better question is why are Selina's tiddies all bent ?

• In the vigilante route, when Joker blocks the batarang with his jokerang, the splash sound the batarang makes when it hits the chemicals is the same splash sound from Minecraft (and by extension Minecraft: Storymode).

Batman

Minecraft

• I learned that apparently even if you choose to save Catwoman from the bombs in a Vigilante playthrough, if you made choices like not warning Catwoman about Gordon and selling her out to the Pact, Avesta will be the one to save you from the rebar.

• Nope, it was official. John put Bruce down as his emergency contact, its why Avesta comes to ask Bruce questions in episode 1.

GamerLady posted: »

The whole John and Leland thing is seriously strange. However I think the agency mentions she let him go? In the first episode? I don't remember too well so I'm probably wrong. But I agree with you in that there is something really fishy about it.

• At Ace Chemicals near the Vigilante ending. If you wait to sneak forward and listen to Joker/Waller dialogue all the way through he reveals that he was going to give her the virus on the bridge if she hadn't tried to shoot him.

• I didn't warn Catwoman. Then I lied about it. But I went into the icebox in her place. She came to help me after I went for her bomb.

I wonder which choice leads to her not helping? Letting her take the fall into the icebox maybe?

Smoughstein posted: »

I learned that apparently even if you choose to save Catwoman from the bombs in a Vigilante playthrough, if you made choices like not warning Catwoman about Gordon and selling her out to the Pact, Avesta will be the one to save you from the rebar.

• Yes, I think as long as you don't throw her under the bus and blame her for the laptop theft she will come and save you.

I have not tested it out but I don't think it matters if you don't warn her about the GCPD if you don't invite her to the Batcave as long as you don't sacrifice her at the end of episode 3.

Gudmooore posted: »

I didn't warn Catwoman. Then I lied about it. But I went into the icebox in her place. She came to help me after I went for her bomb. I wonder which choice leads to her not helping? Letting her take the fall into the icebox maybe?

• This, and I think you also have to go for the bomb that is closest to her instead of the bomb that is closest to Avesta.

19Street95 posted: »

Yes, I think as long as you don't throw her under the bus and blame her for the laptop theft she will come and save you. I have not teste

Sign in to comment in this discussion.