Will Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne have some potential romance? (Plot discussion thread)

Comments

• I don't why she would be the mole at all. You think she is the mole? Really? I remember she fought to get on this assignment to see Batman and her hometown. So I wouldn't think she is the mole at all.

Btw the reason I fancy the character Imam Avesta cause she is a interesting character and i wanted a potential romance with her,but seeing the episode 3 and playing it makes it sound and look like it isn't happening. Which is disappointing.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Though I hate you fancy Avesta so much for being a background character only, this episode we learned that there is a mole in the Agency and it is pretty obvious that it is Avesta. So we will get some story with her, you should be happy

• Contains some Ep 3 Spoilers

Avesta being a mole in the organization would be disappointing, but not as a defender of a relationship. It'd be disappointing because it'd be another retread of S1. Far too much like Season One's Vicki Vale, which was about the point that S1 lost a lot of interest for me. The focus became too spread out, and made Harvey and Oz into minor sub-plots than the major villains.

I don't want the same thing to happen to the Pact. It's already spread thin with the trio combination of Harley, Bane, and Freeze. These are each fantastic villains which need more limelight to shine, and are already very much over shadowed by John. The only twist that would be heart wrenching would be if there were a spy rather than a mole. If Harley Quinn got to Tiffany after the Riddler murdered her father, offered her revenge, and she'd been using her gadgets like the pesky small drone that flew into Bruce's office to gather information.

I don't think that TellTale would go that route, but if they did and with the option to tell her Bruce is Batman and reveal her father's work with Batman in Ep3 that would be an intense twist.

• Okay, it's pretty damn clear that there isn't a romance happening. She's just a backround character with Agent Blake.

• Sorry but when do they mention a mole in the Agency?

Pieszka posted: »

Why do I have a feeling that Avesta might be like Vicki Vale in season1? If she really is a mole in Agency I would not be surprised that in

• Waller mentions it after she saves you from being arrested. Tiffany will leave the room and Waller and Acesta will come in. That's when the conversation happens.

HexIgon posted: »

Sorry but when do they mention a mole in the Agency?

• I have replayed the ep twice and never heard that, I might have been focused on something else, or maybe it depends on some dialogue choices?

AnimalBoy posted: »

Waller mentions it after she saves you from being arrested. Tiffany will leave the room and Waller and Acesta will come in. That's when the conversation happens.

• Ya I haven't gotten any talk of a mole either. Mine has Avesta talking about too much pressure being on Bruce. For those with the mole talk, did you let the agents die in episode 1?

• That never happens

AnimalBoy posted: »

Waller mentions it after she saves you from being arrested. Tiffany will leave the room and Waller and Acesta will come in. That's when the conversation happens.

• If she is not the mole then who? There are no other Agency characters (Blake is determinant). And Kent Mudle said that she might have some role in the plot. So yeah, she is the mole, just accept that she was the fucking rat the whole time. You were delusional before, when you thought that there will be a romance with her, don`t make the same mistake twice. Avesta is the mole

strwar3 posted: »

That never happens

• edited November 2017

[Mod edit: Insult redacted] In conversation with Bruce Waller says that someone is the mole in the Agency. Pay attention to the game before making any conclusions and opening your mouth

• Maybe You should follow Your own advice? This probably depends on the relationship which You have with Waller, and/or some dialogue options or choices, because I for sure didn't have such dialogue in ANY of my playthroughs

[Mod edit: Insult redacted] In conversation with Bruce Waller says that someone is the mole in the Agency. Pay attention to the game before making any conclusions and opening your mouth

• Oh is that right Mr. All-Knowing? Well pardon me but I have to inform you that in my playthrough, an Agency mole was never mentioned. I can remember details quite vividly so I'd like you, if you're so sure about this information, to show me a screenshot or a video where they mention the word "mole" in the conversation at WayneE. And do your very best to lose some of that attitude lest you want to lose the ability to comment at all. Just a friendly advice.

• Please don't leave personally insulting attacks towards members. Thanks.

• edited November 2017

They don`t say mole, but when Waller says that someone is conspiring around her, it is obvious to everyone who is not blind that there is a mole in the Agency. Keep your friendly advice to yourself and find a video yourself. Or play again and say "You let this slip?" in conversation with Waller

Oh is that right Mr. All-Knowing? Well pardon me but I have to inform you that in my playthrough, an Agency mole was never mentioned. I can

• edited November 2017

Also, be sure to remember me "vividly" when Avesta is revealed to be a mole in 2x04 or 2x05.

Oh is that right Mr. All-Knowing? Well pardon me but I have to inform you that in my playthrough, an Agency mole was never mentioned. I can

• You are welcome. Sorry if I seemed rude. Some people just don`t get me sometimes

Please don't leave personally insulting attacks towards members. Thanks.

• edited November 2017

You weren't there to see me play so how would you know what happened in my game that was different from yours? Or were you there watching me play with your invisibility cloak on?

That never happens

• I am curious what the relationship between Riddler and Selina was, I feel like there is more to that then she let on. (Not talking romantically, but in general)

• There's nothing saying it couldn't have been romantically between Selena and Riddler. She seems to have some regrets about not being in Gotham for him, and that's not an attachment she'd normally afford herself. It'd actually be a really interesting alteration in the Bat-Verse if Riddler was an Ex of Selena Kyle.

Zjaa6 posted: »

I am curious what the relationship between Riddler and Selina was, I feel like there is more to that then she let on. (Not talking romantically, but in general)

• edited November 2017

I wish we got some more dialogue between Bruce and Avesta in Wayne tower (romance, or at least just some more development with her)

• In my game she went deaf and I didn't like her at all until that moment where she sacrificed herself for her comrades and then I thought she was cool. I would've totally been fine with an Avesta option for Bruce. But only if they could have managed to pull it off without it affecting the story. Which, honestly, I don't think they could have because they haven't even bothered to do so as of yet. There's already too much going on in the story for them to worry about that I think. But hopefully she's not another Vicki Vale and we see more of her in a season 3? Maybe then they can try it out, it'd be a more realistically paced relationship that way anyways. Right now the dynamic is just a batman fan-girl who managed to prove herself to her hero. Bruce even notes in the codex of using her affection for batman to his advantage which shows he doesn't start off caring. So its hard to imagine them jumping into a relationship, but I wouldn't be opposed to it if they really did push it off for a season 3. Hopefully they make a season 3.

• If a romance between Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne start off in season 3? I would be happy and I'm not big on the Selina and Bruce romance and I don't want it and it's better if they are friends than them having a romance. I didn't pursue it in Season 2 but S1 I did.

Iman Avesta shows how much she willing to sacrifice herself for her friends just like Batman,but sacrificed her friends than her getting hurt.Because I wanted a romance between them. I hope it happens in Season 3 and it's possible we will have Season 3

GamerLady posted: »

In my game she went deaf and I didn't like her at all until that moment where she sacrificed herself for her comrades and then I thought she

• And if she is the mole, I hope its not like a Vicki Vale scenario. That would be disappointing because it'd be a recycled story-line. If she's the mole I hope its because whoever she's helping has her father hostage or something. Something completely sympathetic. I mean, what happened to Vicki sucked but she wasn't sympathetic and just came off crazy because she really just took it out on someone who had nothing to do with what happened to her. Not to mention her whole motto was to take down corruption for the innocent people but at the same time unleash a drug on them that would make them kill each other/die. lol never made much sense to me.

If a romance between Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne start off in season 3? I would be happy and I'm not big on the Selina and Bruce romance an

• I hope for a possible Bruce and Iman romance. Maybe in episode 4 or 5

• You know Iman Avesta is also a Middle-Eastern name

"Investa with Avesta." HAHA that cracked me up. I love it.

• She seemed great for Bruce and not viable to walk out.

• I think that having an option for Bruce that's equivalent to his morality is a good idea. So far Avesta's there. So far. But I will add that Selina is actually headed in that direction. Her character progression was great and she may end up like how Avesta was. She even states that she wants to be a better person. I do think she'll walk out though no matter what decision you made in episode three. Either the betrayal will be too much or she'll feel like a hindrance that you picked her over several innocent people and feel obligated to leave.

She seemed great for Bruce and not viable to walk out.

• I thought this too, no matter the choice she will leave. But I really do believe she has strong feelings for Bruce, and will be hurt by either choice.

I think that having an option for Bruce that's equivalent to his morality is a good idea. So far Avesta's there. So far. But I will add that

• That would be depressing if Selina just left again

• Clearly not happening. Looks like only romance would be Catbat. Harley seems unlikely now.

• Maybe in Season 3. I mean it could happen in that Season 3. BTW I don't know why I have feeling Catwoman is gonna die in this season.

Dan10 posted: »

Clearly not happening. Looks like only romance would be Catbat. Harley seems unlikely now.

• I doubt they'll kill Catwoman. Not after Telltale pushed the Bat x Cat ship so hard.

Maybe in Season 3. I mean it could happen in that Season 3. BTW I don't know why I have feeling Catwoman is gonna die in this season.

• I have a feeling Selina will die and that will push Bruce off the edge setting up a darker Season 3 with a Batman who has broke his code.

• edited November 2017

I understand what you're getting at. But there are people that don't like or are tired of Selina, even on this forum. It wouldn't make sense for their Bruce to be "set off" because of her death. If Telltale really would want to go that way they would have to kill a character that is almost universally liked, like for example Alfred (I hope not).

I have a feeling Selina will die and that will push Bruce off the edge setting up a darker Season 3 with a Batman who has broke his code.

• At this stage in the season it is clear that there wont be a romance with Avesta. There has been little to no interaction with her since episode 1, a romance would feel so random and forced.

Plus she is 95% sure to be a villain

• edited November 2017

That's what I think too and I can feel it cause it makes sense. The idea of that happening feels more likely cause every intro from episode 2 and episode 3 had Bruce talking about his identity, his mask and his code and drives him to protect his code.

But,if that code breaks (and it's possible in this season 2) and it could leave to a cliffhanger in episode 4 or episode 5 by seeing Selina get killed in this season 2.

I have a feeling Selina will die and that will push Bruce off the edge setting up a darker Season 3 with a Batman who has broke his code.

• Well I hope they make it an option for him to break his code but not like a forced thing. It'd be in-character for my Bruce to break his code but not for everyone. I also don't think Selina will die because I don't see that driving Bruce to break his code this season, more because you have an option to basically leave her to die by the end of episode 3. I see it as 'the enemy within' himself. His inner darkness unleashed with all that he has had to do and a moment in which he forgets himself. Like Waller said 'things gonna get blurry.'

That's what I think too and I can feel it cause it makes sense. The idea of that happening feels more likely cause every intro from episode

• Well Telltale and DC comics went on the record that this season of Batman will have choices that people will die like Catwoman or anybody just like Riddler and Lucius Fox cause this is a Telltale game and DC comics gave them free reign to do want they want to do.

So it's possible that Seliba could die in this game and it just seems like it to me and it could push us to break Batman's code and it sets up the story to Season 3 more after this (I hope for a Season 3 and I think it will happen). Maybe Bruce will be darker just lime Ben Affleck's Batman was BvS Dawn Of Justice was in and making Bruce more darker in this game after a MAJOR choice in Episodes 4 or 5.

Well I hope they make it an option for him to break his code but not like a forced thing. It'd be in-character for my Bruce to break his cod

• edited November 2017

If someone's going to die, I doubt it'll be Selina. She's a divisive character, so her death would mean nothing to some, while everything to others. Given how you have freedom as to how you play your Bruce and how you manage his relationships, it just wouldn't fit well with some. Her death wouldn't make my Bruce break his code, that's for sure.

The moment Batman breaks his code is when things have less impact. Once he's killed someone, he knows the feeling and it only gets less and less worse the more he does it. The appeal to Batman (at least for me) is a hero who is nothing (doesn't have superpowers) but does whatever he can to protect anyone. That includes villains. He protects the innocent, but prevents villains from escaping punishment. By dying, they don't have to pay for what they've done.
    Batman is a "good guy". The moment he kills someone is when the world would turn on him. Then he's just an average criminal who fights other criminals.

If he does kill, then Telltale would have to add in options in future seasons where someone gets erased from the story. They die, they can't do anything else.

Well Telltale and DC comics went on the record that this season of Batman will have choices that people will die like Catwoman or anybody ju

• I think breaking the code will be a choice that Telltale will give us, I think its inevitable at this point.

AChicken posted: »

If someone's going to die, I doubt it'll be Selina. She's a divisive character, so her death would mean nothing to some, while everything to

Sign in to comment in this discussion.