Will Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne have some potential romance? (Plot discussion thread)

Comments

• I would choose Iman Avesta

If you had to choose right now, based on what we have seen thus far.

• Gordon. Bros before hoes!

Damn, having to make that choice would suck. We have a history with Selina but Avesta is more likely to do good things and be a steady love interest. I would probably have to choose Selina, for some damned reason. Who would you choose?

• Damn that's quite the surprise coming from you.

strwar3 posted: »

I would choose Iman Avesta

• I just like her more than Selina and find her more interesting and there will be more chemistry between bruce and her this season. We will probably have that in episode 2 the chemistry part that is

Damn that's quite the surprise coming from you.

• Well I hope Telltale writers will be kind to you but I think you are getting way ahead of yourself.

Nothing thus far remotely hints at a possible romantic attraction. She holds Batman in high regard yeah but that's it really.

I just like her more than Selina and find her more interesting and there will be more chemistry between bruce and her this season. We will probably have that in episode 2 the chemistry part that is

• I think Telltale has been kind to us and i think they will kind to me too.but, I do think that MAJOR choice in episode 3 that spoke of will probably have that decision. Yes,she does have attraction towards Batman and she will probably have that still when she sees who Batman is.

Well I hope Telltale writers will be kind to you but I think you are getting way ahead of yourself. Nothing thus far remotely hints at a possible romantic attraction. She holds Batman in high regard yeah but that's it really.

• Well that's one hell of an assumption. I've not seen any attraction between the two at all.

I think Telltale has been kind to us and i think they will kind to me too.but, I do think that MAJOR choice in episode 3 that spoke of will

• edited September 2017

It's a very nice assumption, I hope happens and it's possible it will

Well that's one hell of an assumption. I've not seen any attraction between the two at all.

• edited September 2017

So,the trailer should based on your choice in first episode if you let Iman Avesta go deaf or let Agent Blake die. One of them gets attack at the 55 second mark and it only shows Agent Blake,but I guess Iman will be in it too depending on your choice. Either way I ain't gonna let those guys hurt her.

• edited September 2017

Kent Mudle from Telltale answered a question regarding Iman Avesta's role and he has this to say :

"Iman continues to be relevant as the season progresses. She's got a lot of work left to do. Glad she left a strong impression! -Kent"

I thought you would appreciate that. You might have your wish granted.

So,the trailer should based on your choice in first episode if you let Iman Avesta go deaf or let Agent Blake die. One of them gets attack a

• That's great and I can't wait

Kent Mudle from Telltale answered a question regarding Iman Avesta's role and he has this to say : "Iman continues to be relevant as the

• I hope Iman is a potential love interest. I'd like to have options this season and not just have Selina as the only option. I like Telltale's Selina (honestly I almost always like Selina/Catwoman), but after season one I'm not really interested in her as a love interest for Batman. I'd rather she and Batman be friends. But she should definitely be an option as a love interest because a lot of people do want she and Bats to be together. I just think there should be more than one option for Batman since some people (myself included) don't want him to be with Catwoman.

• My exact thoughts too! Honestly Telltale should do that and I hope that they do

I hope Iman is a potential love interest. I'd like to have options this season and not just have Selina as the only option. I like Telltale'

• edited September 2017

I mean if she is left deaf her role in the story pretty much ends here, right ?

They can rebuild her. They have the technology.

Seriously though, the Agency probably has impants to fix her up.

You are setting yourself up for some massive disappointment if you think Iman-Bruce will be given any real traction. I'm puzzled by the ment

• Why do people even like Selina? She is manipulative liar and a criminal. I saw right through her, but even if I didn't, her words and actions at the end, when she betrays you, are just disgusting. Not even considering her as an option at this point. Avesta is cute and just a better person.

Damn, having to make that choice would suck. We have a history with Selina but Avesta is more likely to do good things and be a steady love interest. I would probably have to choose Selina, for some damned reason. Who would you choose?

• I wonder how the potential romance between Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne will go down,once it happens? Mmmh I think it will go down to a point to where Iman Avesta opens up more about her life and Bruce will do the same(based on your choices)I think it's gonna be amazing and interesting.

• I'm keeping my fingers cross it happens! I don't want Selina as the only option again. And if Selina is the only option, I'm definitely passing.

I wonder how the potential romance between Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne will go down,once it happens? Mmmh I think it will go down to a point

• I'm also really hoping that Avesta is an option, I think Selina is out of the question in my game considering I told her she was nothing but a thief in City of Light.

• edited October 2017

OMG the hints of the potential romance of Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne from episode 2 are amazing!!!

• What hints ? There is barely any interaction at all.

You sure you are not putting way too much faith in this again ?

I still don't believe she is likely to be a romance option.

• Oh COME ON!!! Are you serious? There were hints and if you call Waller first(which I guess I will)she comes to you to give her thanks and I think there's more to come in future episodes. This episode should it and I think if she is showing to get impression from you that says a lot about the potentially romance between Bruce and Iman.

What hints ? There is barely any interaction at all. You sure you are not putting way too much faith in this again ? I still don't believe she is likely to be a romance option.

• If the episode is not publicly released for everyone yet and if the thread is not marked as containing Episode 2 spoilers, it's good form to either hold off on discussing spoilers until everyone can play, or using a Spoiler Flag

• edited October 2017

You're trolling at this point. There is absolutely zero signs of any romantic interactions in that episode. Checking in on someone to see if they're okay and thanking them is not a sign of romance.

• Harley Quinn on the other hand...

AnimalBoy posted: »

You're trolling at this point. There is absolutely zero signs of any romantic interactions in that episode. Checking in on someone to see if they're okay and thanking them is not a sign of romance.

• You should get a life. Personal life i mean. There are no hints at their romance at all, and you act prematurely excited about them talking for half a minute. Look at the Bruce/Harley stuff this episode. These are hints. Avesta is just there

• You are so incredibly defensive. Calm down.

I guess you are seeing things I'm not.

Oh COME ON!!! Are you serious? There were hints and if you call Waller first(which I guess I will)she comes to you to give her thanks and I

• Yeah. Now she is not subtle, at all.

I feel bad for John. He is the one who brought us in and now his loved one is having a serious crush on us.

Harley Quinn on the other hand...

• I'm not defensive. I just see that happening from my point of view.

You are so incredibly defensive. Calm down. I guess you are seeing things I'm not.

• Really? I see hints,okay you don't go be offensive and saying I need a life and yes,I'm excited even if a half a minute Telltale is probably going to do more with her and I don't understand why some people see potential romance (due to just hints right now) and others don't.

Perhaps we will see more in future episodes. Jeez

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

You should get a life. Personal life i mean. There are no hints at their romance at all, and you act prematurely excited about them talking for half a minute. Look at the Bruce/Harley stuff this episode. These are hints. Avesta is just there

• edited October 2017

It will either be a John/Bruce/Harley triangle or Harley is simply being manipulative...

Though that slushie bit makes me think twice.

Yeah. Now she is not subtle, at all. I feel bad for John. He is the one who brought us in and now his loved one is having a serious crush on us.

• I'd say it's not looking good. I'm all for Bruce to find a true romantic equal, and Selina is working with the pact so she can safely be crossed off the list.

Sadly, there does not seem to be much chemistry whatsoever.

I'm not defensive. I just see that happening from my point of view.

• And they want a romantic relationship with Harley. This HQ is a POS, and yet they want to bone her. I say something is wrong with them.

Really? I see hints,okay you don't go be offensive and saying I need a life and yes,I'm excited even if a half a minute Telltale is probably

• In my play through of episode two, Iman Avesta called Bruce "pretty boy" or something like that in the bar. She was sort of undercover so you COULD dismiss it, but still...

And then she told Bruce, "Be careful, Bruce" as he was leaving the bar, so I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a potential relationship with her.

I don't want the choices to be [Selina] or [no one] like the last season. Selina should be an option, I just don't want her to be the only option because I'm not interested in her as a romantic partner for Bruce/Batman. I like her better as a friend and occasional crime-fighting partner

• edited October 2017

Well,for right now you may not see it,but I think I do. I mean we are already 2 episodes in this season 2.There could more to come in future episodes.

I'd say it's not looking good. I'm all for Bruce to find a true romantic equal, and Selina is working with the pact so she can safely be crossed off the list. Sadly, there does not seem to be much chemistry whatsoever.

• edited October 2017

Yea,if Selina is ONLY option? Then that's gonna be really really not my cup of tea. I have nothing with her being option still. Just like you said @The_Scribbler she is more of a friend to me even though I pursued a romance with her in the first season.

Iman Avesta has shown to be wanting impression from Bruce/Batman(spoiler she knows who we are) and also the hints of (even if a a couple of minutes of it)potential romance between her and Bruce. My fingers are crossed too on there being a potential romance.

In my play through of episode two, Iman Avesta called Bruce "pretty boy" or something like that in the bar. She was sort of undercover so yo

• Some people want Harley,others want the continuation of Selina/Bruce romance,but others like me and other people want a Iman Avesta/Bruce Wayne romance. So,a lot of people want there to be more options.Which is what I want too(but not with Harley I couldn't break John's heart)

What's your thoughts on people wanting a romantic relationship between Harley/Bruce? @ShampaFK

ShampaFK posted: »

And they want a romantic relationship with Harley. This HQ is a POS, and yet they want to bone her. I say something is wrong with them.

• I agree. And like you said she already knows Batman's identity.

And in my play through she thanked Bruce for saving her on the boat, told him he wasn't at fault for Agent Blake's death (Blake died in my playthrough, but the second agent didn't), and told him to take care of himself (Bruce was pretty beaten up by Bane at the time).

I might end up being really disappointed because they may not make Avesta a romantic option, but I really, really hope they do.
    But if they don't, it's still been an amazing second season so far with a great storyline and great characters. I'll enjoy it either way, but I sincerely hope she's an option because I'm not at all interested in Selina or Harley romantically.

• Do you watch the show Gotham? Last season they did this thing with the proto-Joker where he espouses this nihilistic philosophy and the city of Gotham goes nuts... people just following their worst instincts. You know? Like, your boss has been pissing you off. Now you have the permission to just stab them or slit their throats so you can vent your anger. I feel like this HQ would have approved of it. I don't know. Maybe the people who admire or like this HQ yearn for some sort of upheaval. I think finding her attractive (not physical attraction, but attraction for her personality) is disturbing.

You can play Bruce as a very violent person, and John does say that he sees a darkness in Bruce, but that is not really canon. So Bruce is violent if you want to play Bruce that way. I have in one of my save files, but even a violent Bruce who goes after criminals wouldn't indiscriminately kill people. For what? And that maniacal laugh? Do they think that Bruce is like that? Or maybe they want to redeem Harley. Who knows? Me? I take this HQ for what she is: a twisted, violent sociopath. I don't know that they quite get what Bruce/Bats is or what he stands for.

Some people want Harley,others want the continuation of Selina/Bruce romance,but others like me and other people want a Iman Avesta/Bruce Wa

• She smiles when you drink it and frowns at John when he snatches it off her. But on the flip side if you don't drink it she frowns at you and smiles at John. These choices may have an impact on whether or not she gets together with Joker.

BigBadPaul posted: »

It will either be a John/Bruce/Harley triangle or Harley is simply being manipulative... Though that slushie bit makes me think twice.

• Selina is rotten inside. She is working with criminals, murderers, psycopaths. How is she even considered worthy of someone like Bruce is beyond me.

Avesta is serious material. Selina can fuck off.

I hope we can lock her up like the rest of her friends. She does not deserve my time.

In my play through of episode two, Iman Avesta called Bruce "pretty boy" or something like that in the bar. She was sort of undercover so yo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.