The Last of Us Discussion Thread

Comments

• Good point.

I-am-BUMP posted: »

Maybe she is playing the part, trying to not seem immune. Like how her tattoo covers her bite mark.

• Very-likely-but-not-100%-confirmed is the best word in that case :p

Well, it just so happens to sit on top of the bite mark, and we saw in the first one how people react to bite marks. I'd say "speculation" isn't a great word to use there. . .

• I thought their father-daughter relationship would be a bigger obstacle than age (like Lee and adult Clem).

Na think what you want. Seems like a weird ship with 30+ years difference. If that's your thing more power to you booboo.

• Gustavo Santoalalla creates magic, just like with films.

Gotcha

• edited December 2016

Eh..a very wrinkly bearded man having an intimate relationship with a young nineteen year old doesn't exactly sound very comforting to me anyways. I mean Joel has enough shit on his back, the least he needs is being accused of being a pedophile.

Though, it is the apocalypse so anything can happen.

• It wont be in the game. It's to show us what the game will be like.

sony12 posted: »

So is this trailer meant to be canon to the actual game or is it just an out of universe scene simply meant to give the audience an idea of

• I trust his words more than my own family's.

Ekelund21 posted: »

"Trust us. Please, just trust us." I love how he can say that and I can actually believe him.

• Cool, Just curious. I guess game trailers aren't like movie trailers then where in film they will often take scenes out of the actual movie to put in the trailer.

It wont be in the game. It's to show us what the game will be like.

• I did not see that Last of Us line coming.

• Okay, hows this for criticism; The Last Of Us is one of the worst games I have ever played in my entire life.

Criticize? You literally just said "WHY" and "Thanks for the laugh", hardly criticism.

• Well he taught her how to play guitar. She didn't know how to play either right? Im pretty sure she knows how to swim now. As we are playing as Ellie, there are bound to be areas we swim in again so i think she can swim this time

AronDracula posted: »

I hope Joel taught Ellie how to swim just like he said during the playthrough. I'm so sick of these wooden pallet puzzles.

• Nah I don't think Joel is an hallucination. Honestly hope they don't go down that road. I would personally like to see their relationship grow more and as this game is about "hate" or revenge or whatever. Perhaps seeing a breakdown in relationship between the 2 would make things interesting. Ellie already seems a darker version of her previous self. It's good to know Naughty Dog obviously have a new story in place and i trust them 100%

J-Master posted: »

I knew a sequel to Last of Us was inevitable and I also knew that Ellie was probably going to be the main playable character in the sequel,

• Well, if you look at this trailer, we didn't see it happen in Uncharted 4.

sony12 posted: »

So is this trailer meant to be canon to the actual game or is it just an out of universe scene simply meant to give the audience an idea of

• Thats pretty weird, not because of the age gap but more the fact that they clearly have a father/daughter relationship.

• edited December 2016

Go forth, my spawn! And CONQUER!!!

bloop posted: »

Ellie is on a revenge quest too? All my video game children are turning into bloodthirsty killers. I'm so proud....

• Was it really that long ago? Damn.

Well, if you look at this trailer, we didn't see it happen in Uncharted 4.

• edited December 2016

Ok. I guess it is time to start posting pics and talking about memories of the girl that is long gone.

enter image description here

I'm sorry what happened to you Ellie. You used to be so full of life.

• Why do you even bother coming to this thread if you hate the game so much?

Gary-Oak posted: »

Okay, hows this for criticism; The Last Of Us is one of the worst games I have ever played in my entire life.

• So what's your point being here?

Okay, hows this for criticism; The Last Of Us is one of the worst games I have ever played in my entire life.

• That makes no sense, this a Sony thread, why are you sharing this.

Who cares? RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2! HELL YEAAAAAAAAAH

• edited December 2016

Leaked picture of GOUSTTTT:

Can i share your pics like this?

• Sarcasm, DUUUUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!

papai46 posted: »

That makes no sense, this a Sony thread, why are you sharing this.

• Okay, that's an opinion, not criticism. Why do you think it's one of the worst games you have ever played?

• Last time I checked, forums are for expressing opinions. Why do people go anywhere if they dislike something? To express their opinion.

Why do you even bother coming to this thread if you hate the game so much?

• Cliche and predictable story, terrible ending, unoriginal and boring gameplay, terrible characters.

Okay, that's an opinion, not criticism. Why do you think it's one of the worst games you have ever played?

• Please elaborate further, I'm interested.

Cliche and predictable story, terrible ending, unoriginal and boring gameplay, terrible characters.

• Anything else? Any specifics?

Cliche and predictable story, terrible ending, unoriginal and boring gameplay, terrible characters.

• enter image description here

Sarcasm, DUUUUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!

• I've already elaborated countless times regarding this game before. So I don't think I will anymore.

Please elaborate further, I'm interested.

• Your first comment wasn't much of an opinion as much as it was just some buzzword.

You then proceeded to make a rude sarcastic comment about someone else's viewpoint and it actually took a couple of responses in order for you to even express your opinion.

So from where I'm standing, your first priority to come to this forum wasn't to express an opinion.

Last time I checked, forums are for expressing opinions. Why do people go anywhere if they dislike something? To express their opinion.

• If I didn't want to express an opinion, I wouldn't have posted. Saying that something is funny is an opinion, if it's rude, then fine. But it is my opinion that it was funny.

Your first comment wasn't much of an opinion as much as it was just some buzzword. You then proceeded to make a rude sarcastic comment ab

• i am excited for uncharted 4 dlc but iam hyped for last of us 2 thanks sony

• edited December 2016

THE LAST OF US part 2 confirmed - when i first hear the news i got up and dance around. then i watch the trailer and did more dancing ^_^

• TLOU2 looks great! I'd love to get the game in the future and break it down into pieces to see the technicalities behind the game - the trailer/teaser proves that Naughty Dog are only one of the few developers to really push the Playstation console to its limits.

• enter image description here

THE LAST OF US part 2 confirmed - when i first hear the news i got up and dance around. then i watch the trailer and did more dancing ^_^

• Holy shit, you used a gif that I created! I never expected them to last longer than their respective page in the waiting thread.

• I bookmarked it while I was banned.

Holy shit, you used a gif that I created! I never expected them to last longer than their respective page in the waiting thread.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.