Devil's Playhouse trailer released -- first episode in April!

124»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Man, Telltale needs some corporate spies. They just can't control the leaks. O_O
    Or they can, and the "leaks" are actually intricately orchestrated pressure releases intended to drum up interest!

THE DEVIL'S PLAYHOUSE

OR

HET SLEDIV HOULPYAES

...wait, no, that's gibberish. OR IS IT? Perhaps that's what the conspirators at Tell Tale Games WANT us to think. Very clever, Tee-Tee-Gee. Very clever.
  • edited March 2010
    IGN article with release dates, pricing and new features the season will have. Obligatory link to my news post here.
  • edited March 2010
    When I go to the game page on IGN, it says Page Not Found.
  • edited March 2010
    When I go to the game page on IGN, it says Page Not Found.
    It works on IGN's PC site:

http://pc.ign.com/objects/060/060970.html
  • edited March 2010
    Woohooooo!

April 15th! Some details! Read it!
  • edited March 2010
    Briing on the trumpets! ... I mean the pre-order link. :)
  • edited March 2010
    Still haven't seen it. Please, Telltale, don't make my head asplode from waiting.
  • edited March 2010
    Telltale is changing its game to encourage players to think through problems instead of trying to use every item in their inventory on every object in sight. Max now has psychic powers like telepathy and the ability to transform into inanimate objects. For many of the puzzles in Devil's Playhouse you'll need to utilize Max's powers instead of a massive inventory.
    What the .... that means?! :confused:
  • edited March 2010
    Nearby interactive objects will be highlighted, and you can hold down the R2 button to see all interactive objects in the area.
    Wow, that's unwanted hint!
  • edited March 2010
    Being able to pre-order at the PSN store is brilliant. Looks like Sony and Telltale have worked well together on this! Hopefully Sony really promotes it. Sounds fantastic. Sam & Max on my big screen TV in 1080P Woo!
  • edited March 2010
    Zodler wrote: »
    What the .... that means?! :confused:
    It means inventory puzzles that utilize "Use A on B" aren't going to be the only, or even the main, puzzles.
  • edited March 2010
    Or they can, and the "leaks" are actually intricately orchestrated pressure releases intended to drum up interest!

THE DEVIL'S PLAYHOUSE

OR

HET SLEDIV HOULPYAES

...wait, no, that's gibberish. OR IS IT? Perhaps that's what the conspirators at Tell Tale Games WANT us to think. Very clever, Tee-Tee-Gee. Very clever.

I think you mean:

THE DEVIL'S PLAYHOUSE

OR

OVULATED SHEEPISHLY
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2010
    Zodler wrote: »
    Wow, that's unwanted hint!

You don't need to do it. Wallace & Gromit and Tales of MI had the same feature -- a "show hotspots" button. Obviously they only show up when you press that button. Can you resist pressing the button? If not, will you blame us for your inability to resist? Find out in a forum thread near you, in a couple months or whatever.
  • edited March 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »
    I think it will sometime in the afternoon tomorrow, maybe around 4 or so.
    You win. Almost to the minute.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2010
    Closing this crazy monster. New thread exists here.
This discussion has been closed.