Devil´s Playhouse release waiting thread

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Waiting.... But not really. I'm going off that timer now, just getting up at 6am tomorrow.
  • edited April 2010
    And were watching and waiting, and were watching and waiting
    Were on the edge of our seats in anticipation.
  • edited April 2010
    I'm going to sleep.

That will kill around 10 hrs at once. I hope.
  • edited April 2010
    It is out!
  • edited April 2010
    Zodler wrote: »
    It is out!

You got me there...

...not.
  • edited April 2010
    Fury wrote: »
    Waiting.... But not really. I'm going off that timer now, just getting up at 6am tomorrow.

This.
    Sometimes I do love living in Australia. Release times are awesome.
  • edited April 2010
    It probably won't be here for another 15 hours.
  • edited April 2010
    After it is out I will probably not be around for a while..... I do not want things spoiled at all.
  • edited April 2010
    It probably won't be here for another 15 hours.

Actually it'll be out in.... 16 hours, 51 minutes and 49 seconds.
  • edited April 2010
    Are we there yet?
  • edited April 2010
    I-I just got called in to work tomorrow after school.

*sob*
  • edited April 2010
    I'm going to be sleepwalking tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the due date for our 2 semester's worth of work on a group film. Wow, school years go by fast.

I'll have to stick to my tradition of missing TTG launches and play it after reading past all the spoilers in the forums. At least I'll be proud to say this will be my first unplayed episode of a TTG on the mac.

Good luck TTG! You have one heckuva large population of rabbid fans.
  • edited April 2010
    Hi everyone. Woke up recently, I'll probably be up until it comes out... And then go to bed :p (Not on purpose. I just think it will probably be out around the time that I'll call it a day).

Anyway, nice waiting with you guys. Is it your first time waiting (for some of your)?
  • edited April 2010
    Doesn't seem too likely. Most people are either here because of Tales of Monkey Island or the first two Sam and Max seasons. I don't think there are many people jumping on Telltale's site to wait for the Season Three premier as the first thing they've waited for from Telltale. Maybe some PS3 users who are just being introduced? But I don't think they're waiting here. I mean, people introduced to Sam and Max through the PS3.
  • edited April 2010
    I was just trying to make it sound like something else. You know, saying "so, is it your first time here?" and stuff. Wait, I'll add the tag.
  • edited April 2010
    It's OK. You're French. It's probably a French thing. Maybe. Or YOU are the only one that is GOOD at humor, and everyone else is terrible?
  • edited April 2010
    i dunno if you all realized, but there's a countdown to a noon pst release on the main page.

but thatz 4 teh preorder codes lolololololollollololololololololololol
  • edited April 2010
    My father gets my jokes and I get his. So I blame him.

At least I still have the ability to make boob jokes. People find these funny, right?
  • edited April 2010
    Heehee. Boobs.
  • edited April 2010
    I believe this to be an appropriate song for the occasion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbatIfRg6MU

:D :p
  • edited April 2010
    Heehee. Boobs.

And the track was de-railed by a "boob" comment.
  • edited April 2010
    Well sometimes, it feels it's the only thing I'm good at :( [/emo]

It's not derailed yet though. Threads are unpredictable around here. I also am unsure why anyone would want to wait on a forum for a release. That sounds boring.
  • edited April 2010
    Whoever's staying up way (and I mean WAY) past their beddy-time, you should totally write a log of the effects of your sleep deprivation, as you both wait for and play (to completion, if possible) the first episode.

"shaking pretty bad, might be hallucinating. oh, hello, horrible genitalia monster who speaks with the cries of the stillborn."
  • edited April 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    I also am unsure why anyone would want to wait on a forum for a release.

Teehee.
  • edited April 2010
    Good Morning everybody.
    Its 9am.

Not out yet.
    I hope I get to play later on.

Have a great day.
  • edited April 2010
    Waiting for such an epic game is sooooooo boring!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    It's half past midnight, here in California. Which means, its probably ~8 hours until people even end up in the office, at 8:30-9:00am in the morning to start the day.

So, if you are planning on staying awake through the night or something, you shouldn't :)
  • edited April 2010
    There's a timer on the front page counting down to the end of the pre-order offer, with over eleven hours left.
    Jake wrote: »
    So, if you are planning on staying awake through the night or something, you shouldn't :)

Unless you're planning on documenting your horrible health-wrecking experience, in which case, please do!
  • edited April 2010
    eh... that means it won't be released untill tomorrow in Australia... and even then, who knows how much later the psn will update... :(
  • edited April 2010

You mean I have to go to bed? Awww, but I woke up at 9pm, I'm not tired yet!
  • edited April 2010
    elzbenz wrote: »
    eh... that means it won't be released untill tomorrow in Australia... and even then, who knows how much later the psn will update... :(

Is the PSN version coming out tomorrow/today?
  • edited April 2010
    living in a different time zone, I set my alarm at 6:00 am. I woke up every hour. PLEASE RELEASE IT, OR I'M GOING NUTS (a bosco kind of nuts)!
  • edited April 2010
    elzbenz wrote: »
    I believe this to be an appropriate song for the occasion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbatIfRg6MU

:D :p

Haha, yesterday I saw the episode for the first time.
    Yes, it's really appropriate.
  • PsyPsy
    edited April 2010
    The PS3 EU version might already be out, I'm not sure.
  • edited April 2010
    Oh yeah, I totally forgot about this game! Hahahaha, $35 almost gone to waste!
  • edited April 2010
    I knew I shouldn't have bought it on the Auzzie psn...

EDIT: It's out on the Auzzie PSN... YIPPIE!!!!

EDIT 2: No it's no I was just looking at the preorder download thing... what does that do anyway... what will happen when it comes out... will it be on our download lists?
  • edited April 2010
    that sucks about the wait elzbenz it will b so epic on ps3 :)
  • edited April 2010
    It's half past midnight, here in California. Which means, its probably ~8 hours until people even end up in the office, at 8:30-9:00am in the morning to start the day.

I'm awake because I got the greatest headache of the last month thanks to the lack of vacations.

But I'm calculating you will get the Game out in the middle of my *I still have to figure out a name in English but I'm pretty sure there must be one* class. At least it's not going to be before Karate. And that means that this is going to be my last post in the forum until tomorrow. At least.
  • edited April 2010
    I've no problem waiting. I've just been playing season 2 for the very first time (even though I bought it months ago!). Seeing as how I'd bought season 3, it didn't occur to me until a week ago that I better finish season 2. I just finished "Chariots of the Dogs" then (best episode yet), and now I'm on to "What's New, Beelzebub?". Should finish that before too late tonight, then I'll sleep and wake up next morning to "The Penal Zone" :)! Talk about timing.
  • edited April 2010
    So... I've just realised that even if it works, I won't be able to play the Penal Zone right away, considering my husband hasn't finished Season 2 and we've decided to play Season 3 together.

So... yeah.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.