Devil´s Playhouse release waiting thread

1235»

Comments

• edited April 2010
    It is out early!
  • edited April 2010
    Zod.
  • edited April 2010
    One of the tags is "ins'n'outs", is that a Monstrous Regiment reference?
  • edited April 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    Not Chile at least

ahh, i just read on wikipedia that they are in australia only, and maybe the uk. oh, they're the best. Here are some flavours: Vintage Cheddar and Red Onion; Lime and Black Pepper: Morrocan Chicken; Tzatziki; and my personal favourite - Honey Soy Chicken
  • edited April 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    I like that one of the tags for this thread is "prop eyes open."

I made that tag
  • edited April 2010
    My favourite chips flavour is paprika but I haven't found it yet in Canada. That makes me sad.
    Also, I like the salt & pepper ones but it's harder than it should to find some without milk in them.
  • edited April 2010
    Zodler wrote: »
    It is out early!

Is not! Liar. You got me excited, too.
  • edited April 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    My favourite chips flavour is paprika but I haven't found it yet in Canada. That makes me sad.
    Also, I like the salt & pepper ones but it's harder than it should to find some without milk in them.

Are these red rock deli? also, is joo lactose intolerant?
  • edited April 2010
    Cheese Onion FTW!
  • edited April 2010
    Are these red rock deli? also, is joo lactose intolerant?

Is red rock deli a brand? I don't care much about brands, and paprika flavoured chips are available in pretty much any brand in France. It's just a common flavour. On the other hand you'd have a harder time finding cheddar or barbecue flavoured chips.

I'm not lactose intolerant but allergic to milk, which is a bit different because I'm still allergic to some lactose-free stuff. It's not lethal or anything so sometimes I'm like "oh what the heck", but I still try to go for milk-free stuff when that's possible (or "milk ingredients" free, rather). But I don't sweat it if it says "may contain milk ingredients" for instance.
  • edited April 2010
    Wow. I can't believe how impatient i am. It's been too many month without new TT games.

TOMI was great but i like S&M even better. Season 2 made me drop from my chair repeatedly. :D
  • edited April 2010
    the wait is over :D
  • edited April 2010
    One of the tags is "ins'n'outs", is that a Monstrous Regiment reference?
    Sadly no - I'm afraid it's been to long since I read it to remember that...

I made just made it to poke fun at all the "is it out yet" posts... :D

EDIT: Also, downloading... :D

np: Jónsi - Tornado (Go)
  • edited April 2010
    Where did everybody go? :P
  • edited April 2010
    This thread is doomed to be abandoned.
  • edited April 2010
    I'm still waiting on the Steam version over here.

149pa2a.gif

Of course, I wouldn't be able to play tonight anyway since I have work so it's no big deal. :cool:
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    Of course, I wouldn't be able to play tonight anyway since I have work so it's no big deal. :cool:

Keep telling yourself that... ;)

Just kidding - you'll enjoy it all the more for the anticipation!! Lucky I have a "use it or lose it" leave day... if I get completely suckered in, I'll use it. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.