Devil´s Playhouse release waiting thread

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Grrrrrrr I have to wait until 3 AM!
  • edited April 2010
    So, 4 hours left? Or even less?
  • edited April 2010
    should be around 4:15 hours left if the countdown on the frontpage happens to sync up with the release.
  • edited April 2010
    TonViper wrote: »
    should be around 4:15 hours left if the countdown on the frontpage happens to sync up with the release.

In earlier pages of this thread, one of the employees (I think Jake) said the game can be out BEFORE the countdown ends, since countdown is not for the release of the game.
  • edited April 2010
    Would be nice. I get off work in a little over an hour, so I should be home just in time to play with a little luck. If not, I'll just have to play something else to fill the time until release.
  • edited April 2010
    Well, it's up on the EU PSN Store :-) Downloading it now :-D
  • edited April 2010
    Really?!
  • edited April 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    ...joystick.

That is all.

... I meant sex with another person.

And that sounds like it would be tricky. I mean if you're playing, you've got to actually mover the stuff and press buttons and all.
  • edited April 2010
    TonViper wrote: »
    Would be nice. I get off work in a little over an hour, so I should be home just in time to play with a little luck. If not, I'll just have to play something else to fill the time until release.

You're on the internet at work?
  • edited April 2010
    Well yeah. When there aren't any customers in the store, I don't have anything to do.

Admittedly I should also get around to putting up some new price tags, but I'm waiting for my printer to be fixed before I can make some proper ones.
  • edited April 2010
    Hm, spamming F5 on the games page doesn't seem to work. Neither does running around in circles in a disorganized manner. I'm officially out of options.
  • edited April 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    Hm, spamming F5 on the games page doesn't seem to work. Neither does running around in circles in a disorganized manner. I'm officially out of options.

Well I started playing Dangeresque 3 again and it bored me after five minutes of playing. So I'm in the same boat.
  • edited April 2010
    Well I started playing Dangeresque 3 again and it bored me after five minutes of playing. So I'm in the same boat.

I'm making embarrassing posts and then regretting them, but that's nothing unusual.
  • edited April 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    I'm making embarrassing posts and then regretting them, but that's nothing unusual.

Still a good way of spending time till the release, you know.
  • edited April 2010
    It's a good way of spending time every day :p

Sometimes I wish there would be a chatroom though.
  • edited April 2010
    No, the replies sent in a chatroom are only visible for some minutes or less. I like it when I can see the posts that their authors are regretful about whenever I want. Forums are really great databases for such things.
  • edited April 2010
    Happened a few minutes ago

attachment.php?attachmentid=1341&stc=1&d=1271345708
  • edited April 2010
    Five threes. Does that mean...

...IT'S SEASON 3 AND IT HAS 5 EPISODES?
  • edited April 2010
    Meh. I won't care till we're down to 00:03:33.
  • edited April 2010
    I won't really care until we're down to 0:00:00:00:01 and then ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE AS WE CRUSH THE TUBES WITH OUR MASS DOWNLOADING.

Also, Falanca, that's some amazing logic. but seriously, i didn't even notice that.
  • edited April 2010
    I hope it comes out before I get home from work.
    Meaning... in less than 2 hours.

Mac version <3
  • edited April 2010
    I won't really care until we're down to 0:00:00:00:01 and then ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE AS WE CRUSH THE TUBES WITH OUR MASS DOWNLOADING.

I know, right? To be honest I don't really care the game, I just like to mess things up by being another individual that caused the servers exceed the bandwidth.
    Also, Falanca, that's some amazing logic. but seriously, i didn't even notice that.

I feel like I just improved humanity by pointing that out.
  • edited April 2010
    Oh, I care about the game, which is why I want to clog up the bandwidth and get the game intime to not feel the effects. trouble is, that involves staying up until 3am...
  • edited April 2010
    No, the replies sent in a chatroom are only visible for some minutes or less. I like it when I can see the posts that their authors are regretful about whenever I want. Forums are really great databases for such things.

As the too-often regretful author, I beg to differ :p

But really, I think sometimes we have exchanges that would be better suited for a chatroom. Also it's better for actually talking, as in quick back-and-forth exchanges. Sometimes you just don't ask a question when you would on a chatroom.

I don't wish it was a chat instead of a forum, I just wish there were both.
  • edited April 2010
    Surely you would not dare sleep with S&M coming out any second?
  • edited April 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    Surely you would not dare sleep with S&M coming out any second?

that's exactly my problem. i am tired, but i must wait another while. not any second. any time 2 hours from now more like
  • edited April 2010
    that's exactly my problem. i am tired, but i must wait another while. not any second. any time 2 hours from now more like

It will come out any second now. I can...sense it.
  • edited April 2010
    A minute later will be a start of another hour so I'm pretty sure...
  • edited April 2010
    you mean like... NOW!??

Aw, crap!
  • edited April 2010
    Nah, it was too dreamy and I actually WANT to see you post in here in 3 am.
  • edited April 2010
    So, what, if I don't post at 3am you'll kill yourself? Ok, I'll be your saviour. geez.
  • edited April 2010
    So, what, if I don't post at 3am you'll kill yourself? Ok, I'll be your saviour. geez.

Don't do it! It's all part of an elaborate plot to cause you to die of sleep deprivation!
  • edited April 2010
    All Hype And No Sleep Make Me A Dull Boy
  • edited April 2010
    Hell no, I'm staying up. Usually telltale releases their games on a wednesday, which correlates to thursday when im at work. Ive never been online during a game release, and im not going to miss out now because this may be my only chance this season.
  • edited April 2010
    I always knew I have to got free the friday!
  • edited April 2010
    I'm just gonna spend the next few hours eating chips and interchanging my ipod cases.
  • edited April 2010
    I'm just gonna spend the next few hours eating chips and interchanging my ipod cases.

I want chips now...
  • edited April 2010
    Mmmm, Red Rock Deli. Does anyone in America know of Red Rock Deli chips?
  • edited April 2010
    Not Chile at least
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    I like that one of the tags for this thread is "prop eyes open."
Sign in to comment in this discussion.