1-516-vis-ion-1

Comments

• edited May 2010
    My husband was willing to do it but then he started to panic.
    He's not better with phones than I am xD
    I suggested just recording him to share here but somehow it was even worse.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2010
    I called for a third time today, asking if avistew has shouted that she wants Yare yet, and i pronounced it like hair.

Yare kindly answered the pronunciation question a while back (thanks Yare!), it does rhyme with hair. It means agile/responsive or easily handled, often used in the nautical sense to describe a boat.
  • edited May 2010
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Yare kindly answered the pronunciation question a while back (thanks Yare!), it does rhyme with hair. It means agile/responsive or easily handled, often used in the nautical sense to describe a boat.

:D
    That makes me happy.
  • edited May 2010
    Called for a forth time being a real idiot and acting like a teenage girl. Sooooooooo bored, I really need to get a life
  • edited May 2010
    :] Planning on calling the number sooner or later. :B
  • edited May 2010
    Im sorry to jump here like this , and excuse my ignorance (This isprobably related with 302 which ty steam btw I havent played yet) I know im gonna regret asking but:
    Where's this number from and What's the joke with it?
  • edited May 2010
    fedefrasis wrote: »
    Where's this number from and What's the joke with it?
    See this thread which has links to the 3 Future Vision videos. The phone number (and web site) are at the end of the videos. Then call the number and leave a message!
  • edited May 2010
    Wapcaplet wrote: »
    See this thread which has links to the 3 Future Vision videos. The phone number (and web site) are at the end of the videos. Then call the number and leave a message!

Aw man, I'm just now seeing those videos.. They were cool. Don't know how I missed that.
  • edited May 2010
    because you have a life well more than me
  • edited May 2010
    kane wrote: »
    because you have a life well more than me

LIES!!!

Sorry I couldn't resist. :D
  • edited May 2010
    no it is:(
  • edited June 2010
    I hate to necro this thread, but...is anything happening with this? It's starting to get sort of late in the season to not have the unlockable in episode 1 unlocked yet...
  • edited June 2010
    yes but what dues it do it gust a phase of card but what on it telltale pleas tell us
  • edited June 2010
    i should scream "DONT SELL ANY TOYS TO AN ODD LOOKING SPACE APE...... that is all"
  • edited June 2010
    I hate to necro this thread, but...is anything happening with this? It's starting to get sort of late in the season to not have the unlockable in episode 1 unlocked yet...
    Yeah. At this rate the season will be long over and we'll have to wait for the DVD version before we can get it.
  • edited June 2010
    Best $1.10 I spent today. I didn't leave a message though. ^^;
  • edited June 2010
    I called Twice, my first time acting like a stoner who found Ryhnoplasty and got psychic powers, and my second an angry worshiper of Sammun-Mak cussing them out for stealing my lord's toys of power. :p

Then again as my worst impersonation of Strong Bad possible.

I need a life.
  • edited June 2010

Do you mean the Nutrition Specs? I actually forgot about those... Did they ever unlock? [for pc]
  • edited June 2010
    No, they haven't yet, which is why I'm asking.
  • edited June 2010
    They said it was delayed, but now I'm pretty sure it was cancelled.
  • edited June 2010
    Strong Max wrote: »
    Wait, WHAT?

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I REALLY hope this isn't true. If it is.... well, that's the last devoted fanboy preorder Telltale ever gets from me.

If Telltale really has gone back on its word and axed porting the PS3 bonus content to PC, (which I must acknowledge has not at all been confirmed), in the future I'll wait until well after release day to decide whether to buy Telltale's games. No more buying blind for me. And making the purchase won't be an automatic "Yes" decision, either.

I don't want to get cheated ever again by stupid stuff like this. :mad:

Of course, nobody from Telltale has said anything to confirm or deny this rumor yet, so I may be overreacting to nothing at all. I'm still holding out hope that you guys will (belatedly) deliver. Come on, Telltale!
  • edited June 2010
    pre-order Telltale I diet just they pro-mist dot get to big Telltale remember you get money from us are relationship is bast on trust we can what a 1 year but it has to be don ok
  • edited June 2010
    I do not mind as long as they have it on the DVD...
  • edited June 2010
    ATMachine wrote: »
    Wait, WHAT?

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I REALLY hope this isn't true. If it is.... well, that's the last devoted fanboy preorder Telltale ever gets from me.

If Telltale really has gone back on its word and axed porting the PS3 bonus content to PC, in the future I'll wait until well after release day to decide whether to buy Telltale's games. No more buying blind for me. And making the purchase won't be an automatic "Yes" decision, either.

I don't want to get cheated ever again by stupid stuff like this. :mad:

I will just say that no one from Telltale said anything about cancelling, and second, from what I remember, the content is already there, it needs to be unlocked.
  • edited June 2010
    Eduardo wrote: »
    I will just say that no one from Telltale said anything about cancelling, and second, from what I remember, the content is already there, it needs to be unlocked.
    That's what I'd thought. I don't mind if it takes a while, I just hope it gets done at some point. I'm quite willing to forgive and forget once I get my precious precious NutriSpecs. :D

Sorry if I've offended anybody with the brusqueness of my earlier post; this particular subject tends to make me a bit touchy. ;)
  • edited June 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I do not mind as long as they have it on the DVD...

hey, i didnt even think of that... maybe now they're going to market the dvd as having a "bonus artificial reality game"
  • edited June 2010
    I think I know what Nutrition Specs do but how were they effectively used? (as in did they serve any further purpose than extra dialogue?)
  • edited June 2010

I like all the sources you cite in presenting this "fact" to the thread. You must work for Fox News.
  • edited June 2010
    I like all the sources you cite in presenting this "fact" to the thread. You must work for Fox News.

That's why I said "pretty sure."
  • edited June 2010
    That's why I said "pretty sure."

It's still based on nothing, while making it seem like you've had access to information that would lead you to draw that conclusion.
  • edited June 2010
    tbm1986 wrote: »
    I think I know what Nutrition Specs do but how were they effectively used? (as in did they serve any further purpose than extra dialogue?)

Extra dialogue & looking into something Future Vision told you to.

If I had to guess, the key to unlocking it should be (going by previous Telltale's games), a registry entry... I wish I could look into the inner workings of 301. ;)
  • edited June 2010
    Eduardo wrote: »
    Extra dialogue & looking into something Future Vision told you to.

If I had to guess, the key to unlocking it should be (going by previous Telltale's games), a registry entry... I wish I could look into the inner workings of 301. ;)

Oh kind of how we unlocked the abb adder in sbcg4ap
    after I did that i looked for other costume items like the security jacket.
    Hmmm. now i want to try that in 301.
  • edited June 2010
    I wonder what they are planning with this page?
    http://www.telltalegames.com/516vision
  • edited June 2010
    It's still based on nothing, while making it seem like you've had access to information that would lead you to draw that conclusion.

Sorry, it wasn't meant to do that.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited June 2010
    I think this all depends on the stage this little "extra" is in right now.

Telltale probably has a massive manpower problem right now - "Puzzle Agent" has two days left to actually still be released "this month", and there's no release date still. Although I think they could actually manage to NOT miss their June release, it's clear that this was planned otherwise (Mind you, I'm not nagging here - I actually didn't buy "Puzzle Agent" ;) ).

Then there's that Universal bomb. Two new series, reportedly "boss hogg", enormous pressure on the programmers to deliver something absolutely new, enormous pressure on the designers to make a game that fits the customers - and I can not imagine that Universal would not put their finger on quite a lot of design issues. As the IGN article suggests, Telltale would even try to talk with main authorities from these two movies to get that fan-all-important, but nonetheless exceptionally diffuse and non-defined "valid" or "official"-stamp on these two series. That cranks up the difficulty even more.

And two episodes of "Sam & Max" are in line still - deserving much, much love and attention.

So, this "extra" might be dropped for the simple reason that it's just_too_much_work at the moment. I'm OK with that, as long as Telltale doesn't announce a "Twilight" series while still working on "Back to the Future". :D
  • edited June 2010
    I think this all depends on the stage this little "extra" is in right now.

Telltale probably has a massive manpower problem right now - "Puzzle Agent" has two days left to actually still be released "this month", and there's no release date still. Although I think they could actually manage to NOT miss their June release, it's clear that this was planned otherwise (Mind you, I'm not nagging here - I actually didn't buy "Puzzle Agent" ;) ).

Then there's that Universal bomb. Two new series, reportedly "boss hogg", enormous pressure on the programmers to deliver something absolutely new, enormous pressure on the designers to make a game that fits the customers - and I can not imagine that Universal would not put their finger on quite a lot of design issues. As the IGN article suggests, Telltale would even try to talk with main authorities from these two movies to get that fan-all-important, but nonetheless exceptionally diffuse and non-defined "valid" or "official"-stamp on these two series. That cranks up the difficulty even more.

And two episodes of "Sam & Max" are in line still - deserving much, much love and attention.

So, this "extra" might be dropped for the simple reason that it's just_too_much_work at the moment. I'm OK with that, as long as Telltale doesn't announce a "Twilight" series while still working on "Back to the Future". :D

Eek! When you put it like that, it's almost expected that Sam & Max will suffer under the huge migration in manpower.
  • edited June 2010
    Honestly, whether or not it's been scrapped, I just hope it's on their radar, because what would suck the most is if the PC unlock of the Nutrispecs was simply forgotten about.
  • edited June 2010
    biting of more than they can chow
    so slow down Telltale
  • edited June 2010
    Honestly, whether or not it's been scrapped, I just hope it's on their radar, because what would suck the most is if the PC unlock of the Nutrispecs was simply forgotten about.

Even if they decide to scrap the metagame for unlocking Nutrispecs, rest assured that at the very least, they will just unlock them for use manually at some point. They know we want it and they aren't going to just ignore it.
  • edited June 2010
    Oh, I know that. I guess better phrasing would've been "whether or not the ARG has been scrapped, I just hope the Nutrispecs are on their radar".
Sign in to comment in this discussion.