Sam & Max The Devil's Playhouse: The Tomb of Sammun-Mak OUT NOW! (Trailer & Reviews!)

Comments

• edited May 2010
    where do steam users get it?
  • edited May 2010
    Zodler wrote: »
    It is out!

I'd only just looked and I still checked...you ****!
  • edited May 2010
    where do steam users get it?

If you really do mean where, Steam, as always. When you think it's been released on Steam, restart Steam and it will start to download the episode.

If you mean when (which I think you do), your guess is as good as anyone else's between almost instantly at time of release from TT and tomorrow.
  • edited May 2010
    Ah. Was makoing sure I didn't have to go on and download it, lol
  • edited May 2010
    It is out!

That's not funny....
    Jake wrote: »
    We launch the game during working morning hours, Pacific Time. I've answered this question a few times in the last four-five years I think :)

We don't do midnight launches because we want the whole team to be in the office when the game goes live. Launching a game is usually a relatively painless process, but (as long-time customers of Telltale and other online-based game companies know), it doesn't always go perfectly. If we do midnight launches or other weird late-night things, the risk that something goes wrong is higher, and since it's the middle of the night, we'd be unable to rope people in for tech support, etc. So, we wait until the proper morning when people are all in and prepared for whatever's goin on. It stinks for you guys to have to wait until we all go to sleep, wake up again, and come in to the office in the morning, but I promise that it makes the actual launch of the game go smoother for you.

So yeah, expect the game to go up sometime between 9am and early afternoon, Pacific time. Right now it's 11:10pm (23:10) on Monday the 17th in California, so you've still got a decent wait until it's business hours here on the 18th. We've all still got to go to sleep and stuff :) See you soon!

Well you did release the first Episode of W&G at like 11 PM, and it wasn't even the date.
  • edited May 2010
    Meh, Zodler did that several times while waiting for 301, so when I saw the name I didn't bother looking or whatever at all...

"Oh, Zodler again. Same old, same old."
  • edited May 2010
    It is out!

Thanks a bunch, Boy-o. I went from :D to :( to :mad: to :o in less than 8 seconds.

You are aware that people have been shot for less, right? ;)
  • edited May 2010
    Well you did release the first Episode of W&G at like 11 PM, and it wasn't even the date.

They did say that W&G followed a different schedule because it was a British franchise, so they released them early in the morning GMT. Not the case here sadly :(
  • edited May 2010
    when will British users get it? came on my laptop to find nothing!
  • when will British users get it? came on my laptop to find nothing!

You know this is a family place right?

Sorry.
  • edited May 2010
    uh huh?
  • edited May 2010
    you know this is a family place right?

sorry.
    lol :d
  • edited May 2010
    You know this is a family place right?

Sorry.

edit
  • edited May 2010
    it is time for
    f5_key.png

KEY :guybrush::guybrush::guybrush:
  • edited May 2010
    If my timezone skills aren't incorrect, its half past 8 in the morning where Telltale are at. I'd guess it'd at least take another hour.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2010
    More reviews added to the original post!
  • edited May 2010
    "We don't need no stinkin' reviews!"
    edited May 2010
    They are not compulsory.
  • edited May 2010
    Drink some morning coffee and release a damn thing! :)
  • edited May 2010
    Might as well throw my review into the pool. I shortened my URL because I always make my titles too long: http://bit.ly/aMCrDk

Great episode by the way.
  • edited May 2010
    My F5 key broke.
    edited May 2010
    KLind wrote: »
    Might as well throw my review into the pool. I shortened my URL because I always make my titles too long: http://bit.ly/aMCrDk

Great episode by the way.

• edited May 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    My F5 key broke.
    This could have prevented it... :D

np: Jamie Lidell - Compass (Compass)
  • edited May 2010
    Stupid reviewers stop taunting me with your pre-release copies emot-argh.gif
  • edited May 2010
    When is it out? I'm bored.
  • edited May 2010
    What exactly are we supposed to F5?

I am just watching my uninstalled games list on Steam...

I assume when it's out it would show up as a separate title since the first one is showing with the entire episode name.
  • edited May 2010
    It's nearly 6PM in the UK, eagerly awaiting my Sam and Max fix. Any ETA?
  • edited May 2010

They said it'll be 9am - early afternoon in pacific.
    Translate that to Uk time (taking early afternoon as around 4pm) and we're looking at somewhere between 4pm and 10pm
  • edited May 2010
    Emo Hoe wrote: »
    Translate that to Uk time (taking early afternoon as around 4pm) and we're looking at somewhere between 4pm and 10pm

It's 12:45 eastern and so far I got nothin!
  • edited May 2010
    Emo Hoe wrote: »

Cool beans. Not too late then.
  • edited May 2010
    Well at least we Playstation users know *exactly* when it will be out... sometime around 9PM EST tonight, and then it takes an hour to download so it should be done just seconds before I have to go to bed for work early tomorrow :mad:

I really hate sony and their lazy asses, waiting so long to update the store is ridiculous
  • edited May 2010
    The time is now:

10:00 AM PST (California)

Take this time, and use it to find out what time it is here if you're in another time zone.
  • edited May 2010
    Between 1 and 3 hours...
  • edited May 2010
    What exactly are we supposed to F5?

I am just watching my uninstalled games list on Steam...

I assume when it's out it would show up as a separate title since the first one is showing with the entire episode name.

I don't think it'll show up without restarting Steam.
  • edited May 2010
    Can't wait! x] I loved how The Penal Zone went out and i'm very excited to see what happends next for our heros
  • MRNMRN
    edited May 2010
    Sunday up on the EU PSN store??????????????????
  • edited May 2010
    Next week.
    Sucks to be you...
  • MRNMRN
    edited May 2010
    I already new it wouldnt be at the same time as the US PSN, but will it really be on Sunday?
    Cause the store updates on wendesdays now
  • edited May 2010
This discussion has been closed.