[Jurassic Park quotes thread] Dodgson...

Comments

• edited March 2011
    "sorry i could't catch a cab"
  • edited March 2011
    mommy's very angry...
  • edited March 2011
    rixcm wrote: »
    "sorry i could't catch a cab"

"That's okay. Uh, now listen; I got to tell you something, I got to talk to you."
  • edited March 2011
    "Anybody hear that? It's an... It's an impact tremor, that's what it is... I'm fairly alarmed here."

C'mon, C'MON! We have to leave! Right now... RIGHT NOW!!!
  • edited March 2011
    RexMaster wrote: »
    C'mon, C'MON! We have to leave! Right now... RIGHT NOW!!!

"Must go faster."
  • edited March 2011
    "Must go faster."

*Ian quickly pushes himself back a few inches as the Tyrannosaur reaches out its teeth towards his injured legs.*
    GET OFF THE STICK!!! BLOODY MOVE!!!
    GET DOWN!!!

*tree limb crushes the top of the jeep clean off as Muldoon, Ellie, and Ian duck and the Rex breaks the limb and gives up on the chase after just missing its meal by a few inches.*
  • edited March 2011
    *Ian quickly pushes himself back a few inches as the Tyrannosaur reaches out its teeth towards his injured legs.*
    GET OFF THE STICK!!! BLOODY MOVE!!!
    GET DOWN!!!

*tree limb crushes the top of the jeep clean off as Muldoon, Ellie, and Ian duck and the Rex breaks the limb and gives up on the chase after just missing its meal by a few inches.*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
    *Rex Leaves*

...Think they'll have that on the tour?
  • edited March 2011
    Ellie: SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! ... LOOK OUT!

Noisy scene :p
  • edited March 2011
    Trenchfoot wrote: »
    Noisy scene :p

Ain't that the truth. :p

"See, the, uh, Tyrannosaur doesn't obey any set patterns or park schedules. That's the essence of chaos."
  • edited March 2011

"See, the, uh, Tyrannosaur doesn't obey any set patterns or park schedules. That's the essence of chaos."

*Drums on knees*
  • edited March 2011
    Shutting down the entire system is the only way to wipe out everything that he did.
  • edited March 2011
    "See, no one could have predicted that Dr. Grant would jump from a moving vehicle."
  • edited March 2011
    Jefe! Jefe!
  • edited March 2011
    "See, no one could have predicted that Dr. Grant would jump from a moving vehicle."

*sees Ellie jump out* "There's another example. See, here I'm now sitting by myself, uh, er, talking to myself. That's, that's chaos."
  • edited March 2011
    Que lindo eres! Vas a ser...
  • edited March 2011
    "here we are in the worst place on earth and we aren't even being paid" "now wait,if you ever do a-a bathroom, or a kitchen...!"
  • edited March 2011
    Envy23 wrote: »
    Shutting down the entire system is the only way to wipe out everything that he did.

Then the system should start back up from its original start-up mode, correct?
  • edited March 2011
    Then the system should start back up from its original start-up mode, correct?

Theoretically, yeah, but we've never shut down the whole system. It may not come back at all.
  • edited March 2011
    Thanks for comeing on a white horse Ian, but sometimes I need you to come in a cab.
  • edited March 2011
    Envy23 wrote: »
    Theoretically, yeah, but we've never shut down the whole system. It may not come back at all.

Ellie: What about the phones? Will we get those back?
  • edited March 2011
    "It's Kirby's Paint and Tile Plus. The "Plus" stands for bathroom fixtures."

Alan Grant wakes up on the plan and realizes that no one is in it!
    *Snarling*
    *Looks beside him*
    Velociraptor: Alan!
  • edited March 2011
    Ellie: What about the phones? Will we get those back?

"Yes, again, in theory."
  • edited March 2011
    "Yes, again, in theory."

What about the lysine contingensies? we could put those into effect...
  • edited March 2011
    What about the lysine contingensies? we could put those into effect...

"What's that?"
  • edited March 2011
    That doesnt look scary... More like a 6 foot turkey!
  • edited March 2011
    "What's that?"

Hammond: That is absolutely out of the question!
  • edited March 2011
    Hammond: That is absolutely out of the question!

"The lysine contingency - it's intended to prevent the spread of the animals is case they ever got off the island. Dr. Wu inserted a gene that makes a single faulty enzyme in protein metabolism. The animals can't manufacture the amino acid lysine. Unless they're continually supplied with lysine by us, they'll slip into a coma and die."
  • edited March 2011
    "PEOPLE ARE DYING... now will you please shut down the system."
  • edited March 2011
    "Hold on to your butts....ummm....it's ok! Look, see that? It's on. It worked."
  • edited March 2011
    Krokery wrote: »
    "Hold on to your butts....ummm....it's ok! Look, see that? It's on. It worked."

What do you mean it worked? Everything is still off.
  • edited March 2011
    "the shutdown must have triped the circuit breakers."
  • edited March 2011
    What do you mean it worked? Everything is still off.
    Well maybe the shutdown took the circuit breakers all we have to do is turn them back on, reboot a few systems in here, telephones, security doors, half a dozen others. But it worked, system's ready.
  • edited March 2011
    "the shutdown must have triped the circuit breakers."

"All we have to do is reset the breakers and boot up a few systems in here, but it's working. The system's ready."
  • edited March 2011
    "Where are the breakers?"
  • edited March 2011
    "Where are the breakers?"
    Maintenance shed, other end of the compound. 3 Minutes I can have the power on in the entire park.
  • edited March 2011
    "jsut to be safe I want everyone in the emergency bunker untill MR. Arnold returnes ,and the system is up and running."
  • edited March 2011
    Wow guys, thanks for killing the convo EXCLUSIVELY between Martin and I....
  • edited March 2011

"Oh, you're breaking my heart. Come on! Saddle up, let's get this moveable feast under way"
    :)
  • edited March 2011
    "Oh, you're breaking my heart. Come on! Saddle up, let's get this moveable feast under way"
    :)

That is one big pile of sh*t!!! :p
  • edited March 2011
    Sorry I couldn't resist, got really into it. "I'll make this up to you, if you ever do a bathroom or or a kitchen..."
Sign in to comment in this discussion.