[Jurassic Park quotes thread] Dodgson...

Comments

• edited September 2010
    - T-Rex? You said you have a T-Rex?
    -Say it again.
    -We have a T-Rex!
    Grant starts freaking out and then Sattler says to Grant
    - Put you head between your knees!
  • edited September 2010
    Look at this work station! What a complete slob!
  • edited September 2010
    I want tasers on full charge.
  • edited September 2010
    Shoot her. Shoot her.
  • edited October 2010
    shoot her. Shoot her.

shooooooooooooottttt huhhhhhhh

shoooooooooooooottttttttttt huhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited October 2010
    G.byrne wrote: »
    **POP**

Grant: Hey! We were saving that!

For today, I gaurantee it ^_^
  • edited October 2010
    Steve2911 wrote: »
    - Is it heavy?
    - Yeah.
    - Then it's expensive, put it back.

Cause all heavy things are expensive. Not.
  • edited November 2010
    "Millions of years ago there were mosquitos, and just like today they fed on the blood of animals..even dinosaws..and sometimes, after bitin' a dinosaw they would land on a branch of a tree, and get stuck in the sap" lol

1park23.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    Hey that's Cooper!

I'm totally unappreciated in my time.

I'm sure we all remember Ian's amazing laugh on the helicopter too.
    Hehehehe..haaarrheheheHE HAR RA HAARRR
  • edited January 2011
    "Condors. Condors are on the brink of extinction. If I were to create a flock of condors on this island, YOU wouldn't have anything to say."
  • edited January 2011
    "Condors. Condors are on the brink of extinction. If I were to create a flock of condors on this island, YOU wouldn't have anything to say."

No hold on, this is not some species that was obliterated by deforestation, or the building of a dam. Dinosaurs, uh, *had* their shot, and nature *selected* them for extinction!
  • edited January 2011
    "Dr. Grant. If there's anyone here who can appreciate what I'm trying to do-"

"*sigh* The world's just changing so fast and we're all running to keep up. I don't wanna jump to any conclusions here, but look: Dinosaurs and man, two species separated by 65 million years of evolution have suddenly been thrown back into the mix together. How can we have the slightest idea of what to expect?"
  • edited January 2011
    I thought you were one of your big brothers. You're not so bad... you're not so bad. Look! Play fetch?
  • edited January 2011
    "What, you want food? I just fell down a hill, I'm soaking wet, I don't have any food! I have no food on me. I've got nothing on me."

In the dilo's mind: "You're the food you fat ****."
  • edited January 2011
    Mr. Hammond, I think we're back in business!
  • edited January 2011
    Just to get them out of the way:

"All I'm saying is, uh, life finds a way."

"Malcolm was right. Life found the way."

"'Life will find a way' as you once so eloquently put it."

"If we could only just step aside, and trust in nature...life will find a way."
  • edited January 2011
    Dr Grant: This is T-Rex... pee?
  • edited January 2011
    So Mr. Kirby when you climbed K2 did you base camp at twenty-five or thirty-thousand feet?

Thirty-thousand feet, we were pretty close to the top.

You were about a thousand feet above actually.
  • edited January 2011
    "Apuesto cien pesos que se cae"
  • edited January 2011
    "Alan and Lex and Tim...John, they're out there where people are dying."
  • edited January 2011
    Anybody want a soda or something? You know I figured that I was going to stop by the snack machines, since I had just something salty and I thought I would get something sweet and since I was up there... you know?
    Oh, ah... I finished debugging the programs but there were some errors. So for the next 10-15 minutes some power might shut down, but its only temporary, nothing to worry about.
  • edited January 2011
    "Even Nedry knew better than to mess with the raptor fences."
  • edited January 2011
    Look at the blood....
  • edited January 2011
    We can run the whole park from this room, with minimal staff, for up to three days. You think that kind of automation is easy? Or cheap?

Nedry:You know anybody who can network 8-connection machines and debug two million lines of code for what I did for this job? if you can then I love too see them try.

Hammond:I am sorry about your financial problems Dennis, I am really am but they are your problems.

Nedry: Oh your right John everything is my problem

Hammond : I will not get drawn into a another financial debate with you Dennis I really will not.

Nedry: There has hardly been any debate at all !

Hammond: I don't blame people for their mistakes but I do ask that they pay for them.

Nedry: Thanks DAD

(Just loved this conversation)
  • edited January 2011
    The world is changing so fast, and we're all running to catch up. I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but look. Dinosaurs and man... two species separated by 65 million years of evolution, have suddenly been thrown into the mix together. How can we possibly have the slightest idea of what to expect?
  • edited January 2011
    "I don't believe it. I don't believe it. You're meant to come down here and defend me against these characters and the only one I've got on my side is the bloodsucking lawyer! Heh!"
  • edited February 2011
    "Now that is one big pile of shit!"
  • edited February 2011
    Dr. Grant, my dear Dr. Sattler. Welcome to Jurassic Park
  • edited February 2011
    Dr. Ian Malcolm: I'll tell you the problem with the scientific power that you're using here: it didn't require any discipline to attain it. You read what others had done and you took the next step. You didn't earn the knowledge for yourselves, so you don't take any responsibility... for it. You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could and before you even knew what you had you patented it and packaged it and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox, and now
    [pounds table with fists]
    Dr. Ian Malcolm: you're selling it,
    [pounds table again]
    Dr. Ian Malcolm: you want to sell it!
  • edited February 2011
    Dr. Ian Malcolm: I'll tell you the problem with the scientific power that you're using here: it didn't require any discipline to attain it. You read what others had done and you took the next step. You didn't earn the knowledge for yourselves, so you don't take any responsibility... for it. You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could and before you even knew what you had you patented it and packaged it and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox, and now
    [pounds table with fists]
    Dr. Ian Malcolm: you're selling it,
    [pounds table again]
    Dr. Ian Malcolm: you want to sell it!
  • edited February 2011
    John Hammond: You know the first attraction I ever built when I came down south from Scotland? Was a Flea Circus, Petticoat Lane. Really quite wonderful. We had a wee trapeze, a roundabout - - a merry-go - - what you call it? A carousel - - and a seesaw. They all moved, motorized of course, but people would swear they could see the fleas. "I see the fleas, mummy! Can't you see the fleas?" Clown fleas, high wire fleas, fleas on parade... But with this place, I - - I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit.
  • edited February 2011
    Quiet! All of you!...They're approaching the Tyrannosaur paddock.
  • edited February 2011
    "Item 151 on today's glitch list...we have all the problems of a major theme park AND a major zoo and the computers aren't even on their feet yet."
  • edited February 2011
    Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • edited February 2011
    Jophery, raise the gate!
  • edited February 2011
    *Jurassic Park Main Theme Here* ===========>>>> PRICELESS!!!!!!!! :cool:
  • edited February 2011
    We can't were being hunted.
  • edited February 2011
    Icedhope wrote: »
    We can't were being hunted.

Oh God....
  • edited February 2011
    "Apuesto cien pesos que se cae"
    Funny, on the Spanish dubbing, they also dubbed that line, with a more correct Spanish grammar:
    "Apuesto cien pesos a que se cae"
  • edited February 2011
    "Grant's like me. He's a digger."
Sign in to comment in this discussion.