The First Great Sam & Max Race of 2010

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Okay, the game's graphics are glitching up. I'll try reinstalling, which means a slight delay, bear with me!
  • edited September 2010
    I forgot about the race. Anyway I've decided my plan. I'll start tomorrow (08/09) if possible. I can stream season 3 and 104 if anyone would like to watch. Hopefully doing an episode a night (as long as I don't get too much homework) and two (maybe three if I feel up to it) on a Saturday and Sunday starting tomorrow until next Sunday will give me enough time to do all three seasons. We have until the 20th right?
  • edited September 2010
    Do you mind adding my stream to the first post, Guru/Icedhope? Here's the link:

www.livestream.com/tabstisstream
  • edited September 2010
    Guru, can you add my stream there? it's http://www.livestream.com/sammaxrace2010
  • edited September 2010
    Okay, I think it's all up to date. I'm going to be leaving first thing Thursday morning and won't get back until Sunday afternoon, so unless Icedhope uses his shiny new mod powers to update the OP while I'm gone, you guys have about 19 1/2 hours to let me know if you need anything.
  • edited September 2010
    I'll be starting the race on Thursday night
  • edited September 2010
    Can you add my livestream to the OP as well? It's http://www.livestream.com/caeska
  • edited September 2010
    Here is my livestream channel for the OP. http://www.livestream.com/nintomstersvideos
    You may add it or I can post it when I'm about to start. Anway, I'm starting tonight, I'll post when I do.
  • edited September 2010
    I am starting Culture Shock now.
  • edited September 2010
    I just finished Culture Shock. End of credits. I wil start Situation: Comedy tommorow.
  • edited September 2010
    I want in! I will totally make this work! I'm not really going to try to win, but just go at a stead pace. Maybe go one a day. But still, I want to do it!
  • edited September 2010
    It'd be really helpful for me (and beneficial to you guys) if you use a stopwatch and time yourselves during your runs. Saves me the hassle of subtracting times and shaves a few minutes off for you guys.

Nintomster - Culture Shock - 44 minutes

Also, with any luck I'll be going to bed in 3 hours and 10 minutes. After that you guys are at the mercy of Icedhope for about four days.
  • edited September 2010
    It'd be really helpful for me (and beneficial to you guys) if you use a stopwatch and time yourselves during your runs. Saves me the hassle of subtracting times and shaves a few minutes off for you guys.

Ill use one when i start the race on the 13th.
  • edited September 2010
    I will be starting Culture Shock in 4 hours.
  • edited September 2010
    Starting Situation: Comedy now.
  • edited September 2010
    Finished it now. My time was 44 minutes.
  • edited September 2010
    I will be starting Culture Shock in 4 hours.

Damn parents, with their bedtimes...
  • edited September 2010
    I'm going to start The Mole, The Mob and The Meatball now.
  • edited September 2010
    I finished The Mole, The Mob and The Meatball. Time: 41 minutes. I might start Abe Lincoln Must Die! in half a hour if I can.
  • edited September 2010
    Right, just a notice before the start of 104.

I'm not going to stream the episode races, just the "for fun" playthrough. While on the subject, I will use a laptop to talk to people while doing said playthrough. Secondly, my plan for the race is that I do 104 tonight, (maybe 105, see how I feel) do 105 or 106 tommorow as soon as I get up. Then, when I get home from my trip out, do the next episode, then at night do another. Do one on Monday night, Tuesday night etc. So hopefully I'll get lots of time to do seasons 2 and 3 (which I feel will take longer than season 1). Anyway that's it.

Starting Abe Lincoln Must Die! now.
  • edited September 2010
    Finished Abe Lincoln Must Die! Time: 51 minutes.
  • edited September 2010
    Man, lots of posts by me. Anyway, I'm either:

A) Bored.
    B) In the mood for Sam & Max.
    C) Trying to get lots done now, so I have time to do every episode by next Sunday.

Whatever reason it is, (probably all three) I am going to do Reality 2.0 now.
  • edited September 2010
    Finished Reality 2.0. Time: 52 minutes.
    I'll do Bright Side Of The Moon Tomorrow.
  • edited September 2010
    Woah, the race started? Crap, I'd better get started.
  • edited September 2010
    I just started because I have school during the 13th-20th so I didn't have time to do all the episodes in one week. Also because Icedhope and GuruGuru214 said students could start early.
  • edited September 2010
    After that night of Sam & Max episodes, (which kinda made me tired) I will start Bright Side Of The Moon now.
  • edited September 2010
    Finished BSOFM. Time: 51 minutes.
    Season Time: 4 hours 43 minutes I think.
    I'll do Ice Station Santa later today.

Actually, is how I'm recording my times reliable? Oh I hope I haven't messed it up....
  • edited September 2010
    Nintomster wrote: »
    Finished BSOFM. Time: 51 minutes.
    Season Time: 4 hours 43 minutes I think.
    I'll do Ice Station Santa later today.

Actually, is how I'm recording my times reliable? Oh I hope I haven't messed it up....

Well, it's recommended that you stream your playthroughs. I mean, there's no reason not to, and it's more fun! If you're not, then just use a stopwatch and make sure you record from start to the end of the credits without skipping any dialogue or cutscenes.
  • edited September 2010
    i hate how i have school and may take a while for me to do it after penal zone
  • edited September 2010
    I'm playing the XBLA versions, so that's why I'm wondering. Plus, I haven't been using a stopwatch. :eek: I'll use one for the season 2 and stream season 3. Although does that mean I need to redo season 1?
  • edited September 2010
    Okay, I'm going to use a stopwatch for Ice Station Santa. For season 1, I wrote when I was starting an episode, and pressed "Submit Reply" when I pressed "Yes" to new game. I then posted when I was finished as soon as the title screen came up again. Was that okay? Anyway starting Ice Station Santa now.
  • edited September 2010
    Finished. My time was: 1 hour, 5 seconds Also, when I post my season time, I'll just use minutes. Plus, could I just keep my season 1 times?
  • edited September 2010
    I will start now.

Edit: Uh, never mind. i can't find my CD. I'll start later.
  • edited September 2010
    Okay, I found my CDs. NOW I'll start.
  • edited September 2010
    Taking a break. Be back later.
  • edited September 2010
    Right, time for Moai Better Blues.

Finished! Time: 45 minutes 17 seconds.
    I'll do Night of the Raving Dead and possibly Chariots of the Dogs tomorrow.
  • edited September 2010
    Okay, I'm back. Resuming Episode One.
  • edited September 2010
    Done with Episode One. Will now start episode two.
  • edited September 2010
    Finished Episode Two. Will start Episode Three Later.
  • edited September 2010
    Starting Episode Three.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.