The First Great Sam & Max Race of 2010

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Okay then. Just wondering.
  • edited August 2010
    why did you want to know
  • edited August 2010
    Because you posted a comment on your age, when apenpaap asked how fast your internet is.
  • edited August 2010
    i was meaning to say how should i know
  • edited August 2010
    Oh. Okay.
  • edited August 2010
    siebert999 wrote: »
    i was meaning to say how should i know

Ask your parents. Or google "how fast is my internet" and find http://www.speedtest.net/
  • edited August 2010
    download 0.66mps
    upload 0.9mps
    ping 213ms
  • edited August 2010
    Yay! I have 23 ping!
  • edited August 2010
    why do you need to know that
  • edited August 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    why do you need to know that

All I know low ping is a good thing, and it has something to do with playing games online.
  • edited August 2010
    then what do i do
  • edited August 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    download 0.66mps
    upload 0.9mps
    ping 213ms

Are you sure? I've never seen a connection with higher upload than download speed before. Anyway, if that's true, you should have no problems as long as you keep the stream under livestream's limit.
  • edited August 2010
    how long is the limit
    p.s the one for the computer i streem in is is download 53mps, upload 10mbs, and pind 57ms
  • edited August 2010
    Do you need a webcam to stream the games on PC? I think I'll try to get one if I need it but otherwise...
  • edited August 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    Do you need a webcam to stream the games on PC? I think I'll try to get one if I need it but otherwise...

You don't need a Webcam, you just need to [URL="https://secure.livestream.com/myaccount/launchnewchannel']launch a channel[/URL] and install [URL="http://www.livestream.com/platform/procaster']Livestream Procaster[/URL]. If you need any more help, let us know.
  • edited August 2010
    Ok, I'm gonna test the stream here: http://www.livestream.com/tabstisstream?t=436050 in about half an hour.

I'll be streaming some of 'They Stole Max's Brain!' from near the beginning of Act Three. Come and watch if you want...

EDIT: STREAMING RIGHT NOW....
  • edited August 2010
    it is not even time for the for fun playthough
  • edited August 2010
    Streaming a test right now of They Stole Max's Brain:

http://www.livestream.com/tabstisstream?t=436050

Come on and watch.

EDIT: It's all working fine so I'll be streaming in the actual race. I'll use the stream above and do an episode in the fun run. I'll take the Penal Zone if it's still free.

Just having a bit of trouble with the sound. How can I get the sound to stream?
  • edited August 2010
    Sorry tabstis, I already asked if I could do The Penal Zone.

Edit: Hmm... Don't know about your sound problem. I'm new to it as well, but it worked fine. Are you using screen mode? Or game? I don't actually know if that has anything to to with it...
  • edited August 2010
    Oh, in that case, is Night of the Raving Dead free?
  • edited August 2010
    yes
  • edited August 2010
    My best advice for working out the sound is to go into the preferences and just try all the different options under "Source" on the Audio tab. For me, selecting "Speakers' Audio" will still use my monitor webcam's microphone for input, but if I select "Realtek HD Audio Input", it'll broadcast the sound from my computer. So play around with it and see what works for you.
  • edited August 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    Oh, in that case, is Night of the Raving Dead free?

Sorry, I already asked to do that episode. Someone might wanna pester Guru to update this stuff.

*pokes GuruGuru with a stick*
  • edited August 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    Sorry, I already asked to do that episode. Someone might wanna pester Guru to update this stuff.

Really?
    Night of the Raving Dead - tabstis
  • edited August 2010

I looked through the last few pages and I couldn't find your claim anywhere. :confused:
  • edited August 2010
    Here it is.
    I'd like to do 203 in the "for-fun playthrough", if that's all right. Also, I'm not sure if seibert is aware, but being able to stream is kinda a pre-requisite when doing these playthroughs.

Sorry, tabstis.

Is there anyone else I've missed?
  • edited August 2010
    Is there anyone else I've missed?

Me!

I'll "for-fun" stream 205.(Well, I hope to find a way to stream.)
  • edited August 2010
    Nintomster wrote: »
    Can I get The Penal Zone if I have an account of Livestream? I only have season 3 and 104 on pc.

EDIT: Here is my channel.
    lombre wrote: »
    I'm gonna look into the whole Livestream thing, and if I get the account set up, mind if I call Bright Side of the Moon?

There you go, Guru.
  • edited August 2010
    Updated. 5 episodes left up for grabs. Culture Shock, Situation: Comedy, Reality 2.0, Ice Station Santa, and Moai Better Blues.
  • edited August 2010
    I think somebody took Reality 2.0 but if it's free, I'll do that. otherwise, ICE STATION SANTA PLEASE.
  • edited August 2010
    I had taken Reality 2.0, but I changed my mind and instead decided to take a leap of faith on The City That Dares Not Sleep. Reality 2.0 for you, then?
  • edited August 2010
    If siebert can't stream, he should probably be taken off the fun run schedule. The fun run isn't really possible without streaming, after all.
  • edited August 2010
    i am just having trouble with the procaster
  • edited August 2010
    Are you still getting that error? Or is it a new problem?
  • edited August 2010
    the same error it always crashes when i start streaming
  • edited August 2010
    Hmmm. What quality have you set? Is it screen mode or game mode? What does the error say? Is it just error, or does it say something is missing?
  • edited August 2010
    normal,both,aseertion failed at control/commandtarget.pp 1011, it is just an error
  • edited August 2010
    Well, I would do screen mode okay? That is what I'm doing, plus I can try to help you. Right, give me a few minutes.

seibert999: I do suggest screen mode, but sorry, I'm lacking the know-how to help you, since I'm pretty new to it as well. Hopefully someone else who has had more experiance with it can help. Also, just a question while I'm at it. Is the volume quite low on most videos, or is it just me? Just wondering.
  • edited August 2010
    http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4308

Try uninstalling Procaster and reinstalling.

Next time, try searching your exact error message on Google. Works wonders for troubleshooting.
  • edited August 2010
    Nintomster wrote: »
    I do suggest screen mode

i tried that
Sign in to comment in this discussion.