The City That Dares Not Sleep waiting thread

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Klatuu wrote: »
    ...Is is too late to change my username?

No, I think there's a thread for that.
  • edited August 2010
    tbm1986 wrote: »
    Well I'm certainly not Frosty the Snowman right now. Maybe she (Tope) is.

Assistant Manager Icy Glacierson, Jr.?!!
  • edited August 2010
    Okay, enough of this "chill" nonsense.
  • edited August 2010
    Klatuu wrote: »
    ...Is is too late to change my username?

That's what the rank/description/sub-title thing is for.
  • edited August 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    People, we're playing into their hands. They want us to forget what we're waiting for... keep thinking Sam and Max! THINK SAM AND MAX!
    Sam and who?
  • edited August 2010
    Sleep well.

After all you'll be able to play it as soon as you wake up. :)

Yeah, you're right. But I think that's weird, isn't it? I mean, it's afternoon for them and they're at their office for hours now... I suppose they DID finish building up the game, so I'm wondering what's happening. I don't want to be rude, or insult TT, I respect what they do but, it's just... we don't really know what's happening. That's frustrating.

Well, good night, everybody, enjoy the game! ;)
  • edited August 2010
    People, we're playing into their hands. They want us to forget what we're waiting for... keep thinking Sam and Max! THINK SAM AND MAX!

SAM AND MAX

SAM AND MAX

SLAM AND MAX

SLAM AND WAX

HAM AND HAX

WHAM AND LAX

pancakes
  • edited August 2010
    Sam and who?

Sam and Peepers of course!
  • edited August 2010
    MadWill wrote: »
    Assistant Manager Icy Glacierson, Jr.?!!

JUNIOR? :eek:
  • edited August 2010
    Graywing wrote: »
    just a silly reminder (as said before), if this is anything like the release of TOMI 105 it could take another 4 ~ 5 hours. (please don't shoot, decapitate, tickle or mangle the messenger)

The%20Messenger.png

Sorry 'bout that.
  • edited August 2010

Thanks too. :)
  • edited August 2010

WOAH WOAH, back down a bit scruffy (avatar pun intended)! Me think? THINK? ME NO LIKE THI.. o wait I'm supposed to be death... BRAAAAINS
  • edited August 2010
    Droopy and stitch
  • edited August 2010
    I went tp watch monkeymovies do some live playthroughs hoping that 305 would be out by the time he finished maybe before! I was wrong...was kept entertained for this long though
  • edited August 2010
    Sam and Morgan
  • edited August 2010
    Ok its now 10:30PM so im going now, have fun playing sam and max.
  • edited August 2010
    Max and Murray
  • edited August 2010
    *USE* *F5 Key* *On Amazing Website*
  • edited August 2010
    Quickly, TBM, to the ArctiCar!

(ok strongbrush, I'll stop now)
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2010
    Hey guys, just a quick update. It is in fact coming today, but it may take a bit longer. If you are currently wondering if you should wait a bit longer or just go to bed, then just go to bed. Sorry for the delay!
  • edited August 2010
    Aww. Guess I'll play Mafia 2 and check back in a little while then.
  • edited August 2010
    I have been waiting for 5 and a half hours. I have tried everything I can to get some information from the Telltale team but I have got nothing. I will play the game when I get up tomorrow but tonight, some of my faith died.

So long... sayonara... :cool:

Oh wait, news from Will. He's my new favourite guy ever. I'm going to bed now.
  • edited August 2010
    Sam and Stinky
  • edited August 2010
    Will wrote: »
    Hey guys, just a quick update. It is in fact coming today, but it may take a bit longer. If you are currently wondering if you should wait a bit longer or just go to bed, then just go to bed. Sorry for the delay!

Thanks for speaking up. Would you expect it to be before (or shortly after) midnight eastern?
  • edited August 2010
    Toys? Toys? Toys? Toys? Toys? Toys? Toys?
  • edited August 2010

However could I forget about Max & Sam, I mean Sam N' Macs, Sammun Mak? No Maybe? GAHH!
  • edited August 2010
    You have 106 minutes for it to be today. I don't care about timezones.
  • edited August 2010

There's a delay?

(I kid, I kid. I kid because I love.)
  • edited August 2010
    How scary is this final episode going to be
  • edited August 2010
    Thanks will :D

and goodnighhhhhhhhhhhhhhht
  • edited August 2010
    SamWagner wrote: »
    However could I forget about Max & Sam, I mean Sam N' Macs, Sammun Mak? No Maybe? GAHH!

Maybe it's Max and Cheese!
  • edited August 2010
    hey staff

how much longer until i can play this game

Shut up

Jesus. You are the whiniest, neediest thing. Just be patient, you pestilent bug. The rest of us are waiting, too; and your annoyances aren't speeding things up. If anything, it's slowing shit down so they can ban you. So go away, irritant. Go far, far away.
  • edited August 2010
    Nooooooooo, sleep is for the weak!

*brews more coffee*
  • edited August 2010

Thanks for the heads up Will, I guess I will follow your advice to call it a day Will (this would probably be the first- and last time I've used will 3 times in a single sentence).

Good luck waiting people,
  • edited August 2010
    Even after I saw Wills latest post, I still hit the refresh button on my games page. Then the news sunk in. :(
  • edited August 2010
    WesMote44 wrote: »
    Maybe it's Max and Cheese!

Max and...
    150px-Cheese.jpg
    THIS guy?
  • edited August 2010
    if the episode's ready before I go out for dinner (in roughly 1 hour), I'll donate $50 to Child's play!
  • edited August 2010
    The depressing fact for me is that I got the season on steam, and considering valve time, i probably won't get to play it until tomorrow. :(
  • edited August 2010
    how scary is this final episode going to be
Sign in to comment in this discussion.