The City That Dares Not Sleep waiting thread

Comments

• edited August 2010
    It's been ready for a while now, but they've had communication issues. Jake thought Will released it. Will thought langley released it. Langley thought seher released it. Seher thought ajohnson released it. Ajohnson thought Nikasaur released it, but she doesn't even WORK there anymore, so everyone's confused. They were going to make more coffee, but things went downhill from there...
  • edited August 2010
    Emo Hoe wrote: »
    I think Americans need to stop whining that its mid afternoon and no game yet; us Europe kids are all past 10pm already so we either gonna miss it or have epic sleep deprivation

America needs to stop winning? Typical America-phobia!

(I kid thee, my European friend.)
  • edited August 2010
    Emo Hoe wrote: »
    I think Americans need to stop whining that its mid afternoon and no game yet; us Europe kids are all past 10pm already so we either gonna miss it or have epic sleep deprivation

But whining helps define us!
    I don't think I can complain much longer.
  • edited August 2010
    hey staff

how much longer until i can play this game

are you flowering kidding me
  • edited August 2010
    Klatuu wrote: »
    It's been ready for a while now, but they've had communication issues. Jake thought Will released it. Will thought langley released it. Langley thought seher released it. Seher thought ajohnson released it. Ajohnson thought Nikasaur released it, but she doesn't even WORK there anymore, so everyone's confused. They were going to make more coffee, but things went downhill from there...

This.
  • edited August 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    please come out

Not until you start using punctuation, which means never.
  • edited August 2010
    It wasn't that long ago that someone said we were on page 30. Now we've made it to page 40!
  • edited August 2010
    hey staff

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! HES BACK!!!!!! :eek:
  • edited August 2010
    hey staff

He's back! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *sigh* Ninja'd
  • edited August 2010
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    It wasn't that long ago that someone said we were on page 30. Now we've made it to page 40!

Was it around 11 pages ago by chance? =O
  • edited August 2010
    I wonder if i'll play this game as much as i'll wait for it
  • edited August 2010
    I was waiting all day as well to play episode 5 of this game
  • edited August 2010
    Oh god the wait is killing me, plus since my loptop sucks idk if I should actually wait until psn tomorrow or play it looking horrible now! HELP ME MY TELLTALE FRIENDS!
  • edited August 2010
    "BEEFAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
    -The dinner battlecry of an obese man- Patton Oswalt
  • edited August 2010
    Am I the only who doesn't care about the wait? I'm busy playing Mafia 2 anyway. Look at it this way.. the longer the wait, the less time until the next season.
  • edited August 2010
    MadWill wrote: »
    "BEEFAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
    -The dinner battlecry of an obese man- Patton Oswalt

Thank you and good night.
  • edited August 2010
    Masta23 wrote: »
    Am I the only who doesn't care about the wait? I'm busy playing Mafia 2 anyway. Look at it this way.. the longer the wait, the less time until the next season.
    But what of us who don't have Mafia 2? :(
    Nobody thinks of us...
  • edited August 2010
    Is that some sort of forum CHHHHAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNGGGEE!
    Might as well. :)

I'm not going to bed until I download this game.
  • edited August 2010
    just a silly reminder (as said before), if this is anything like the release of TOMI 105 it could take another 4 ~ 5 hours. (please don't shoot, decapitate, tickle or mangle the messenger)
  • edited August 2010
    I was waiting all day as well to play episode 5 of this game

it'll come out when it comes out

they're currently dealing with issues now apparently, so just chill until the game comes.
  • edited August 2010
    Masta23 wrote: »

If I've made one single person laugh, then it is worth it. If that person pays me $50 in cash or Hooters Gift Certificates.
  • edited August 2010
    Graywing wrote: »
    just a silly reminder (as said before), if this is anything like the release of TOMI 105 it could take another 4 ~ 5 hours. (please don't shoot, decapitate, tickle or mangle the messenger)

No promises, buddy.
  • edited August 2010

*Messenger has been shot*
  • edited August 2010
    Yarbskoo wrote: »

I warned him
  • edited August 2010
    Well... okay, I'm too tired. I give up. :( Good night, fellas!
  • edited August 2010
    Yarbskoo wrote: »
    I'M INVINCIBL... ow.. dang it.. *dies an agonizing death*
  • edited August 2010
    I warned him

I'll leave it to the others to do the decapitation etc.
  • edited August 2010
    If its not out by 10:30PM (UK time) im going.
  • edited August 2010
    Oh my, saucerfoot is real? When you were talking about saucerfoot a while back I thought you meant sleezebert888. Damn, that boggles the mind.
  • edited August 2010
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    it'll come out when it comes out

they're currently dealing with issues now apparently, so just chill until the game comes.

Chill? Who are you, Doctor FreezeRay? Professor Coldbox? SPECIAL PROSECUTOR FROSTY MCSNOWFALL ESQUIRE?!
  • edited August 2010
    Fazz wrote: »
    Sleep well.

After all you'll be able to play it as soon as you wake up. :)
  • edited August 2010
    Chill? Who are you, Doctor FreezeRay? Professor Coldbox? SPECIAL PROSECUTOR FROSTY MCSNOWFALL ESQUIRE?!

No, just Mr. Freeze.
  • edited August 2010
    I'M INVINCIBL... ow.. dang it.. *dies an agonizing death*

"I AM BOOLIT PROOOOOOOO-" *dies*
  • edited August 2010

Well I'm certainly not Frosty the Snowman right now. Maybe she (Tope) is.
  • edited August 2010
    Fazz wrote: »

I hope you had the time of your life. Good Night, man.
  • edited August 2010
    If I've made one single person laugh, then it is worth it. If that person pays me $50 in cash or Hooters Gift Certificates.

How about a nice new Sixtant?
  • edited August 2010
    Chill? Who are you, ... SPECIAL PROSECUTOR FROSTY MCSNOWFALL ESQUIRE?!

...Is is too late to change my username?
  • edited August 2010
    Since we're all waiting:

"I'm selling these fine leather jackets."
  • edited August 2010
    People, we're playing into their hands. They want us to forget what we're waiting for... keep thinking Sam and Max! THINK SAM AND MAX!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.