Who else is sad?

1235»

Comments

• edited November 2010
    I think since Sam and Max have known each other for decades, 2 years don't really make much of a difference.

The spores were different. They were evil little things feeding on people's nightmares. Plus, they only looked like Max but they were spawns from Max's butt or something.

Max is as "fake" as Prime Sam. They lived different things with their respective partners. It's just that we saw Prime Sam's adventures. Arguably Prime Max was a different Max too since he was radically changed by the whole "not into girls" thing.

I'm sure everyone has the right to feel whatever, and I can't argue with that, but I'm seriously puzzled by the opinion Max-in-the-time-machine is not as much Max as Max-who-exploded-in-space.
  • edited November 2010
    I saw this thread highlighted and thought "uh-oh, now what?" But I came to see what's up. After reading the recent thought filled post I couldn't help but to reply, so...

.....I didn't see why there couldn't have been a melodramatic ending that still brought back the original Max....

Best wishes, all.

^^^ Potential material for a future episode....maybe. That's just the spontaneous way of the Sam&Max world. ;)
    Nothing to lose sleep over. Trust me.
  • edited November 2010
    Also apocalypticmango, Chuck, the game's designer/head writer, mentioned that Max is a hive mind. So... yeah. No apparent issues with character continuity.
    Just thought I'd throw that in there.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.