A Musical Tribute - by SilverWolfPet and YOU (Launched! Page 11)

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Trenchfoot wrote: »
    No, with that attitude they'll keep pushing it back! You gotta put pressure on them, Silver! Let 'em know why are you paying us to sing! :p

Seriously though, how is it coming along? Are we good enough?

Paid?? Who said anything about... wait... *looks at Icedhope* Kuuuurt!!

It's coming along nicely :) It's not the singing, it's the videos I'm worried about :p
    Yeah, right!! ... wait, what? You're getting paid and I'm not?! :eek:

Nobody is getting paid! *looks at Icedhope* NOW nobody is getting paid. Go to your room!
  • edited December 2010
    Hi Silverwolfpet - about that payment you promised, umm.. it's not on my account yet. I recieved the giant donuts package this morning though, and i love them. I can't decide between choco, jelly and cream, they're all great. Thanx again, bye
  • edited December 2010
    I'm having so much trouble recording it, the vocals given in the demo do not sound like they fit.
  • edited December 2010
    They're just there to guide you, that's why I included the instrumental version :) Just follow the main instrument's notes. Play around with it, it doesn't have to be perfect.
  • edited December 2010
    Recording!

...anybody know how to treat whip marks?
  • edited December 2010
    Erm guys? Hurry up please!
  • edited December 2010
    ^
    My parents must leave the house!!!
  • edited December 2010
    I'm waiting for an empty house... But it will be today...

EDIT: Finished my sh... part.
  • edited December 2010
    By the way, SilverWolfPet, you said you'll gift us all a bunch of TT games, didn't you? I don't work for free...:D
  • edited December 2010
    I'll doit by tomorrow!
  • edited December 2010
    Hahano no games.

Remolay, Origami, others that haven't sent yet, tomorrow IS the last day. If I don't get your recordings by then, I'll go on without you.

Then everybody will have until tuesday to record themselves (video) in every way they see fit. I will send everyone their own version of the song so they can lipsync to their words. Start thinking/planning regarding where you'll film.

If you film outside, I recommend using an mp3 player or iPod to listen to the song while lipsync-ing. Don't worry about other sounds, I will use only the video. Think about awesome ways you can enhance the message of the song and make it happy happy joy joy!

If you want to dance, please do so! Wanna record three versions of it, do so! Wanna dance naked in the snow? ...do so, but don't film yourself. Please. Don't.
  • edited December 2010
    Pssst, SWP. Pay from the wallet you stole from me. No one will have the rights to complain :p ;)
  • edited December 2010
    Soon! Ohh so soon :D
  • edited December 2010
    Be careful about prodding SWP to pay you guys. He snail mailed me several pair of his dirty underwear with a picture of him wearing them stapled to each of them. The package also came with a note.

"Dear Laundromat,

I want these cleaned and sent back to me by Friday. If you mess up my laundry one more time, I am going to f-cking kick your f-cking Jew asses. I mailed them so I don't have to see you f-cking smiling through your f-cking teeth at me every time I walk through your f-cking door. Get it the f-ck done!

-The Andreimeister"

....Why the hell are these pictures stapled on?
  • edited December 2010
    o.O

I never write friday with capital F.
  • edited December 2010
  • edited December 2010
    Wait a minute... My name isn't Laundromat...

29mu5j7.png

...I sense some minky business going on here...
  • edited December 2010
    Let the recordings commence!
    Okay. I got to record 2 more lines.

And then the whole song *sigh*
    I might skip on that one because I probably wrecked my voice with all the screaming lol.
  • edited December 2010
    DON't SKIP! Just record already!

Oh and divisionten... your shoelace is untied!

Muahahaha!
  • edited December 2010
    Okay I got one more line to do from the lines you asked me to do.
    I am sweating. Acting is tiring. ^^ *wipes of sweat*

I am going to upload it on Rapidshare Silverwolfpet.

EDIT: Done with those lines. Now the song!
  • edited December 2010
    Okay bad news. I can't record the song today my parents just returned.
    But I skimmed through the song and I am able to sing any part of it in a 'fun' way.
    So if possible I can send it tomorrow directly sung in a video.

And Silverwolfpet I am going to send you the raw footage of the lines. These are M2TS files. Let me know if you can convert them or not into avi. If not I'll also upload the files in .avi format.

I'll pm you the rapidshare links in half an hour.

I hope they're all good because I can't do a retake today. I can probably tomorrow. :D
  • edited December 2010
    I also work in m2ts! it's ok ;)
  • edited December 2010
    Do you have a rapidshare account because I don't know if to upload them in packages or all individually?
  • edited December 2010
    Glad to hear we're making progress!
    And.. hearing about weird payments and other fishy things... nevermind those, I guess. Whatever happens in your closet, pleaaase, let it stay there. Unless you have a pretty girl trapped in there.

Now excuse me, I have to cure my cold - anyone in for a christmas zombie lip-sync video?
  • edited December 2010
    Lol...I totally spammed SWP's message box. I am sorry dude. It's because I am in a hurry that I become so clumsy. >.>

I promise that if there is a next time I won't let it get to that!
  • edited December 2010
    I'm getting the flu....only time will tell if I'll have to drop out or not but I'm a genius so I should be able to find a way around that if it comes to it. Just thought a heads up would be nice.
  • edited December 2010
    BIG Edit: Screw it. It's already tuesday. I didn't get a long enough time to myself today, even without watching Tron.
  • edited December 2010
    Okay, I'm starting to send out the files.

Remolay, record your stuff and send it when you read this. There still is time. C'mon!

Reviewing the list:
    divisionten - sent
    doggans - sent
    ElvishVamp - sent
    Icedhope - (we can work by e-mail, don't worry, I didn't forget you)
    Milkman08 - Just heard your recording... we need to talk.
    MonkeyMovies - sent
    nomecopies - sent
    Origami - (still waiting for the recording dude)
    Remolay - (waiting for recording)
    Secret Fawful - sent
    TheBlueBadger - sent
    Trenchfoot - sent music + video too, good job... but we need to talk about that damn window behind you. Against sunlight is bad.
    Weeblerjake - (still waiting for the song)
    c dog - you didn't even send the sample... you still in or not? I can send you the song, but let me know please

In the worst case scenario, in which I messed up and forgot to send you the files, let me know asap. If I forgot anyone, tell me... my inbox has been flooded (thanks origami, feel bad now) and I may have missed your PM. (Origami, just kidding :p)

Ok, we're good to go! Lemme SEE your greatest performances! GO GO GO!
  • edited December 2010
    Milkman08 - Just heard your recording... we need to talk.

Uh oh. I'll still have a Doc when you're done with him, right?
  • edited December 2010
    ^ no worries on that one :p
  • edited December 2010
    But I don't know what to send? You still want me to partake in the song?
    What do I need to do? Record myself singing it? Only audio or video too?
  • edited December 2010
    Silverwolfpet, is there even more to come of your song? :D More mastering? :p
  • edited December 2010
    (Origami, I sent you a PM)

(Trackah123, sent you a PM too)

UPDATE: monkeymovies just sent me his video! Brilliant! Who's next? C'mooon!
  • edited December 2010
    (Origami, I sent you a PM)

(Trackah123, sent you a PM too)

UPDATE: MonkeyMovies just sent me his video! Brilliant! Who's next? C'mooon!

What do you need? Be happy to try and help / join in
  • edited December 2010
    RAAAAAAAAGH!!!

I hate the fact my voice has such a pathetic reach.
    I can barely sing beneath the central C and the C an octave higher.

If the song was half an octave lower than I would be able to pull it off.

/excuses.

I am just going to send some part of the song.
  • edited December 2010
    Sure mate, no worries. I can't sing either but that didn't stop me, no sir! :p
  • edited December 2010
    Oh, am I the first?
    :D

By the way, it's "monkeymovies", not "MonkeyMovies".
    ;)
  • edited December 2010
    Okay ... Silverwolfpet you are clearly insane ... I like it.

How long do we have to get this done?
  • edited December 2010
    Oops, sorry man... I'm used to write names like that. My bad, monkeymovies it is :)

Tarasis you have exactly... no time at all. So get started asap. :D

UPDATE: Secret Fawful has sent a cool video too! And Weeblerjake managed to send his recording in as well... we're almost there people!
  • edited December 2010
    I got mine sent in because I'm a reliable and dependable genius, unlike the rest of you lazy, good-for-nothing bastards. Really, it's almost as if this entire video is purely about me.

00trollface.jpg
Sign in to comment in this discussion.