A Musical Tribute - by SilverWolfPet and YOU (Launched! Page 11)

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Ugghh.........Silverwolfpet.
    I am sorry to announce I have to refrain from sending you lip-synching videos.
    I am really too tired. *yawn*

You can still use my voice clips for chorus parts.
  • edited December 2010
    Shhhh!! You didn't send me any videos!!! Shhhhh!!!

No worries, record tomorrow. Have a good night sleep. You've earned it :p
  • edited December 2010
    Owh yet more time!
    Great! ^^
  • edited December 2010
    I look forward to being mortally embarrassed with this. Props to Silverwolfpet for being a sport and doing this!
  • edited December 2010
    Agreed. Video sent, now let's see how bad I end up looking :p
  • edited December 2010
    I look forward to being mortally embarrassed with this.

This! Luckily the community here is a bunch of nice guys. (I hope :()
  • edited December 2010
    Who said it's a bttf tribute?? It's a X-Mas Carol!

There isn't really any bttf in the lyrics, guys :p
  • edited December 2010
    ^
    Yeah that's what I meant. >.>
    I guess I assumed it because we've been hanging too much on these boards....
    But it's kind of a tribute to the BttF game right?

I mean the lines:

"....new game today"

and "It's free"
  • edited December 2010
    All I know is I can't get the damn tune out of my head. Kinda okay as I need to stay awake a few more mins to figure out what I'm ordering ...
  • edited December 2010
    Sent! Now let's wait for the worst part... The feedback! Muahahahaha!
  • edited December 2010
    ^
    What feedback? People that wussed out of the project are by default ineligble to state their opinion about it(unless it's positive :p)
  • edited December 2010
    I think he means feedback from me... I am known to use my indy whip™ on those who do not rise to my expectations.
  • edited December 2010
    Kinky.
  • edited December 2010
    Just got off work, and I will record shortly.
  • edited December 2010
    UPDATE: 6 videos received! 7 more to go! This is going swell! Beautiful clips!

Except for Trenchfoot. That kid hates me. Still against sunlight on his 2nd 3rd and 4th attempts... I give up.

(don't worry, they're fiiiiine... :p)
  • edited December 2010
    Mine is taking forever to export, but rest assured, I'll have it to you as soon as I can!
  • edited December 2010
    Mine should be sent in, sorry if I sound doggish and tired...this trick where me and andrei...yell at each other from across the world..starts to wear my voice down. :P
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah... we should really get one of those, what do you call 'em, things that directors use to yell at the actors on the set.
  • joeldeejoeldee Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2010
    Yeah... we should really get one of those, what do you call 'em, things that directors use to yell at the actors on the set.

Megaphone <
  • edited December 2010
    Except for Trenchfoot. That kid hates me. Still against sunlight on his 2nd 3rd and 4th attempts... I give up.

I don't hate you, I'm just EEEEVIIIIL.
    Seriously though, sorry for the trouble. You can cut me out if you want to, I won't be offended :)
  • edited December 2010
    Recording in a few seconds

And It's done. Although the choir director for my school would likely yell at me for it (Slured here and there, a few times I had to go so low that I couldn't pronounce things the way I should while singing), It is completed.
  • edited December 2010
    and this has what to do with BTTF exactly? The song does?
  • edited December 2010
    joeldee wrote: »
    Megaphone <

Oh, right! Thanks Joel!
    Trenchfoot wrote: »
    You can cut me out if you want to, I won't be offended :)

You're crazy, shut up. It's fine. :p

Nope, it was posted here because it's the most active part of the forum. And Alan said I could! Ha!

...hey, why haven't you joined?
  • edited December 2010

Call it a ... diversion from waiting ;)
  • edited December 2010
    Okay guys, It's 2:35 PM at my place. I need you to finish those clips and send them to me before the end of the day. If you have any questions, PM me.
  • edited December 2010
    Aah! Sh*t, I totally forgot. Well, I'll take a shower, get in my yukata or something, and do it. Yukata or regular pjs? You guys have 30 minutes to vote while I go wash myself.
  • edited December 2010
    Haha, totally yukata! :p
  • edited December 2010
    Haha, totally yukata! :p

Orange or blue? I have two. And now I need to shower. Stupid procrastination.
  • edited December 2010
    Will we be seeing this video by the end of the day if everyone co-operates?
    :)
  • edited December 2010
    Everyone = 7 more people + Trackah123 who was kind enough to help us with mastering the audio.

The clip itself is easy to make. The audio is what worries me, I have to sync it and make it sound nice.

If everyone finishes their stuff on time, I'm sure we can see the clip by tomorrow...although it will morel likely be shown after the big launch. Oh well, keeping fingers crossed!
  • edited December 2010
    Well, since nobody answered, I picked blue. Deal with it. ^_^ Video's almost done.
  • edited December 2010
    Erm... hmmm... I fail to see the yukata in the pic :p
  • edited December 2010
    Erm... hmmm... I fail to see the yukata in the pic :p

That's cause I PM'ed you the wrong thing. Check your inbox.
  • edited December 2010
    Good Morning America! Now send me your clips! Pleeaaaaase... Just reminding you to do that :p

If you don't have clips, then send some pics with you/ your family/ friends...but send me a visual representation of you with a x-mas theme! Take a picture near the X-mas tree, I dunno...but do something. I can't postpone this anymore. :)

6 more hours to go until I can't accept any more clips.
  • edited December 2010
    Okay, I'm starting to work on the clip. To those who didn't send me the clips on time, you have exactly 12 hours to send me pictures of yourself and your family, or the tree or whatever you wish.

Thank you to everyone who submitted their work. Now I'll get copyrights on your materials and migrate to Germany. Muahahahaha! ...or I'll just make the clip :p
  • edited December 2010
    Germany is a good idea! German beer is great, im great, german women are great, and the language is great and everything you can think of is great.

and you can visit majus! yay!
  • edited December 2010
    You guys have beer???

I don't like beer. I'll stay home.
  • edited December 2010
    YOU CANT BE SERIOUS!!!!

we have wine, too!! imported from..... other countries....

btw. german beer is the best. you ever heard of the "deutsches reinheitsgebot"???
  • edited December 2010
    Wine? Hmmm... I do drink wine once or twice a year... okay, I'm in.
  • edited December 2010
    Been out I'll for the past 2 days has the video not been released yet?

Btw Merry Xmas one and all (or whatever brand of holiday you happen to celebrate)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.